Firenze
Harmonica
nasir6371
S
24 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Martial's next club ?

Anthony Martial transfer speculation - Page 3 Vote_lcap40%Anthony Martial transfer speculation - Page 3 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
Anthony Martial transfer speculation - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Anthony Martial transfer speculation - Page 3 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Anthony Martial transfer speculation - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%Anthony Martial transfer speculation - Page 3 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Anthony Martial transfer speculation - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%Anthony Martial transfer speculation - Page 3 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Anthony Martial transfer speculation - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Anthony Martial transfer speculation - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Anthony Martial transfer speculation - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Anthony Martial transfer speculation - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

Anthony Martial transfer speculation - Page 3 Empty Re: Anthony Martial transfer speculation

Post by Firenze Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:30 pm

S wrote:Is he the answer to a Robben/Ribery replacement/successor ?

Isn't that Coman Proud

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Anthony Martial transfer speculation - Page 3 Empty Re: Anthony Martial transfer speculation

Post by Firenze Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:30 pm

Unique wrote:
Firenze wrote:

Unique wrote:Didn’t manure pay something like £90mil for this guy. Crazy

No. He was cheaper than Virgil Van Shite. There's no way we sell him to Arsenal lol.
well at least vvd is playing well and justifying his price tag.

Laughing sure, bud.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:35 pm

Firenze wrote:
Unique wrote:
Firenze wrote:

No. He was cheaper than Virgil Van Shite. There's no way we sell him to Arsenal lol.

Laughing sure, bud.
there is no way Liverpool would have got to the semifinals without vvd and getting this far in the champions league has made us £56mil so far. So yes he is justifying his price tag.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:37 pm

Firenze wrote:
S wrote:Is he the answer to a Robben/Ribery replacement/successor ?

Isn't that Coman Proud

Coman supposedly is developing along nicely. Costa was supposed to be the Robben replacement but that dint work out since he realized his dream to play for Juventus

I always think of Martial as the guy who would eventually transition to a CF in his later years so I'm wondering what plans Bayern have for him should they sign him
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:37 pm

Let it be Unique, Its just the same like they think Firmino is shite.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:39 pm

Unique wrote:
Firenze wrote:
Unique wrote:

Laughing sure, bud.
there is no way Liverpool would have got to the semifinals without vvd and getting this far in the champions league has made us £56mil so far. So yes he is justifying his price tag.

sure, bud. You made a mid-lvl CB tyhe most expensive CB signing ever I believe. Everytime I watch he's making errors. Lad can head a ball and not much else. Keep looking for reasons to justify the pricetag. I don't even think he's better than Matip and marginally better than Lovren. There's 1 reason and 1 reason alone for any success you have this season.

Salah.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:41 pm

Salah leaves and we'll find another guy and make him do the same if not as good. No worries. That's just how our playing system works.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:49 pm

Nishankly wrote:Salah leaves and we'll find another guy and make him do the same if not as good. No worries. That's just how our playing system works.
Firenze wrote:
Unique wrote:
Firenze wrote:

Laughing sure, bud.

sure, bud. You made a mid-lvl CB tyhe most expensive CB signing ever I believe. Everytime I watch he's making errors. Lad can head a ball and not much else. Keep looking for reasons to justify the pricetag. I don't even think he's better than Matip and marginally better than Lovren. There's 1 reason and 1 reason alone for any success you have this season.

Salah.
I know salah is good but scoring 40 goals and keeping clean sheets at the back is just crazy. And we though firmino puts a shift in by defending from the front Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:43 am

They don't understand, It doesnt matter much :coffee:
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 01, 2018 12:18 pm

Chelsea are interested in signing Manchester United forward Anthony Martial this summer. Juventus and Spurs are also keen on a £44m deal. (Source: Daily Mail)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue May 01, 2018 2:41 pm

we don't sell within the league unless it's a scrub or we'll get a top player from it, so that's unlikely

could see Martial - Morata swap deal :facepalm: Willian Martial would be a Jose move and improve us so I'd take it
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 01, 2018 5:51 pm

Looks like it was 90mil wasted on this guy. Shame really he looked promising at the start
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue May 01, 2018 5:53 pm

60m (if he has hit all of his bonuses) and we'll recoup 50 of that, so wrong as usual pal.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue May 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Why would ManU be giving up on Martial? He's only 22 and has had at least an OK season. Really don't see why he would be moved on.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 01, 2018 6:20 pm

Art Morte wrote:Why would ManU be giving up on Martial? He's only 22 and has had at least an OK season. Really don't see why he would be moved on.

Anthony Martial transfer speculation - Page 3 Tumblr_ooim0lqlec1qcs3bmo1_r2_500
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue May 01, 2018 6:22 pm

Art Morte wrote:Why would ManU be giving up on Martial? He's only 22 and has had at least an OK season. Really don't see why he would be moved on.

he wants to move so he can start more often and apparently won't sign a new contract and Mou will let him leave

United fans are mostly against it but it's understandable he wants to leave, we should never have signed Sanchez.

I also think he will be a big player in the future but he's not really showed it just yet. Just flashes.

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 13, 2018 5:15 pm

Martial has handed in a transfer request
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun May 13, 2018 5:17 pm

been resigned to him leaving for months, if we get 50m I'll be happy

hope Bayern sign him

was telling he didn't start today when most of the bench players did, he's gone

Bayern would be perfect for all involved

also not against using him as a make weight for Griezmann or Dybala
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun May 13, 2018 5:18 pm

RealGunner wrote:Martial has handed in a transfer request
you cant blame him tbh. would you be happy in that boring team.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun May 13, 2018 5:44 pm

If United can use Martial to land a good attacker, fair enough, otherwise they'd be silly to let him leave. Better than Rashford.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun May 13, 2018 5:55 pm

Martial Bale swap?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Sun May 13, 2018 6:24 pm

RealGunner wrote:Martial has handed in a transfer request

Martial > PSG........Mbappe > City  hmm

Helping our cousins in Qatar fight FFP since 2018!!

chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 13, 2018 6:35 pm

I know Mourinho is a hard ass and Martial is talented, so we usually would blame Mou in this case, but is there anyone questioning Martial inability to perform and to win himself a starting spot?

There seems to be an attitude problem with this guy, and i have heard french journalists question his efforts . If he is flopping at United he is also responsible for it.

So while everyone want him to join their club, keep in mind you are also signing a mental case who wants everything handed to him and doesn't seem to be a very hardworking player.

maybe it's something with all these young french players who become superstars young and then struggle to live it up.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun May 13, 2018 6:40 pm

One of the reasons I'm not all that bothered on missing out on him is that when given a chance he hasn't impressed all that much..last season I cut him slack because of his noted personal life issues..this season I'm more critical but I do think it's because he's dissatisfied under Mou. The talent is there but like you say, the attitude..

As long as we get in an exciting attacker to compensate for his loss, it's fine. 50/50 on if he performs for another top club or flops IMO.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun May 13, 2018 6:43 pm

Firenze wrote:One of the reasons I'm not all that bothered on missing out on him is that when given a chance he hasn't impressed all that much..last season I cut him slack because of his noted personal life issues..this season I'm more critical but I do think it's because he's dissatisfied under Mou. The talent is there but like you say, the attitude..

As long as we get in an exciting attacker to compensate for his loss, it's fine. 50/50 on if he performs for another top club or flops IMO.

Anthony Martial transfer speculation - Page 3 Tenor

its happening
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun May 13, 2018 6:44 pm

Laughing

He looked lively against us today, pls no..
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next