BusterLfc
juvealbanian
urbaNRoots
Robespierre
S
28 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Champions League Play-off | Lazio Vs Internazionale  - Page 8 Empty Re: Champions League Play-off | Lazio Vs Internazionale

Post by Luca Mon May 21, 2018 4:53 pm

Warrior wrote:Not a day pass on Goal Legacy without us Juve fans getting blasted. As recent example, only McLewis had enough class to congratulate for the 36th scudetto.

It's fair on Juvealbanian to retaliate.

Nay, it's not always about us brother

Ask yourself, if you were not a Juve fan, would you like some of us Juve fans? I wouldn't, I don't even like a lot of ya'll and I identify with you, or rather I identify with the club

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere

I want my justice, I'm tired of being lumped together and generalized

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Champions League Play-off | Lazio Vs Internazionale  - Page 8 Empty Re: Champions League Play-off | Lazio Vs Internazionale

Post by Robespierre Mon May 21, 2018 4:55 pm

Double post, sorry

Last edited by Robespierre on Mon May 21, 2018 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon May 21, 2018 4:55 pm

Sorry m8

Juventus museum official seal
Champions League Play-off | Lazio Vs Internazionale  - Page 8 Trofei10
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon May 21, 2018 4:56 pm

Warrior wrote:Sorry m8

Juventus museum official seal
Champions League Play-off | Lazio Vs Internazionale  - Page 8 Trofei10

They forgot the Serie B title. hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon May 21, 2018 4:58 pm

According Robespierre museum , I have won same CL than Buffon
edit : that's true
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon May 21, 2018 5:05 pm

Robespierre wrote:According Robespierre museum , I have won same CL than Buffon
edit : that's true

Buffon is about to win two CLs with PSG though, WATTBA

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon May 21, 2018 5:05 pm

Luca wrote:
Warrior wrote:Not a day pass on Goal Legacy without us Juve fans getting blasted. As recent example, only McLewis had enough class to congratulate for the 36th scudetto.

It's fair on Juvealbanian to retaliate.

Nay, it's not always about us brother

Ask yourself, if you were not a Juve fan, would you like some of us Juve fans? I wouldn't, I don't even like a lot of ya'll  and I identify with you, or rather I identify with the club

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere

I want my justice, I'm tired of being lumped together and generalized

Now i am more than confused Laughing

If i wasn't Juve fan i certainly would not be a regular poster since 2 years. With yourself and Rincon particularly, i have shared more than 100 discussions, i don't see it as a worthless thing. In the trollneral section we have to defend ourselves, even if wrongly generalized, that's how i see it.
Proud to be the J-Warrior, i defend the interest of the club on internet, what a time to be alive Molenation
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon May 21, 2018 5:11 pm

Some of us could just stand to be more reasonable with certain things, is all

Not everything is an attack on the club or a personal attack

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 21, 2018 5:13 pm

Generalizations and exaggerations is just common part of banter. Personally dont care about being generalized. Its just an online forum.  You dont have to take things so seriously and we are not here to carry around one's 'reputation' as a poster or as an entire fanbase so to speak.

Having said that, why dont you all cut some slack for my boy JuveAlb. He's just showing dat trademark Balkan aggression ffs. Allow it.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon May 21, 2018 5:23 pm

Honestly I have not idea because you shifted focus  on " congratulations" narrative

Noone , at least me , cares about the congratulations of rivalries. I don't even like fair play so main man Kaladin that celebrates for Lazio goals was appreciated from me.i 'd have made same

I just don't get the Albanian obsession towards our 4th place
It is not even so boring because I win easily against him, but it sounds almost hilarious

Yes I confirm , I didn't congratulate with Juve fans for your 34th Scudetto.
Just I don't feel to do it.
It is better this than being hypocrital for me.
Anyway I didn't even write juvealbanian-esque posts, after Roma Juve,  I just did not care ,even if I could have some reason after Orsato

Tbh now I can say Orsato disasterclass wasn't decisive for our season, while on Napoli I don't know but I don't care

Anyway I am still euphoric that I even thank my Juve fans to have fed again the rivalry Inter Juve on GL.

Thank you for partecipating to the party guys.
It was amusing

There were United Liverpool, Barca Real and not us

Time to reconstituite old Inter fanbase now so as to face a glorious CL campain on GL tbh

Last edited by Robespierre on Mon May 21, 2018 5:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon May 21, 2018 5:23 pm

S wrote:why dont you all cut some slack for my boy JuveAlb. He's just showing dat trademark Balkan aggression ffs. Allow it.

Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 21, 2018 6:14 pm

Robespierre wrote:
Time to reconstituite old Inter fanbase now so as to face a glorious CL campain on GL tbh

Bring intergentina back and I will join Molenation
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon May 21, 2018 8:15 pm

Ok I'm gonna try to explain myself as clear as I can.

First of all what I have posted here can be barely considered aggression by Balkan standards lol
And second I rarely post outside Juve section let alone open and take part in long discussions here.You can easily tell that by my number of posts even though I have joined since the creation of GL.

So it wasn't my point to open any discussion or be kinda aggressive towards inter supporters in this forum.

And I don't know how to say it any more clearly that I'm not sad or obsessed with Inter being in 4th place and in CHL next season. As I Serie A fan I would welcome any team or fan group from Serie A to be part of the bigger scene of CHL which all fans have been lacking and wanting to reach for years.And just like Robes I would see it as a really positve scenario for all.
I would even congratulate Inter for reaching CHL after such a long time of being lost on mediocre levels.

But here is the problem...

Only few weeks ago the bloody "controversial" match Inter vs. Juve created a large scale discussion not only here but everywhere on the internet and RL too.
It went as far as it became ridiculous.
There were fake videos accusing Tagliavento.Calling the red on Vecino a corrupted decission , crying for days for Pjanic not being sent off (which was accepted as wrong call by many juve fans here as well).
It went as far as even Allegri talking to Tagliavento was a act of pure corrution and favorism to the point that it also opened a offical investigation.
Therefore all that mass of angry inter fans calling for a Calciopoli 2.0.

All those fake videos and images were later exposed but no one apologised.

And next...just yesterday. Inter went to play the game of the season (just like Juve vs. Inter).
There was plenty of controversial material and yet not even a word was said.
De Vrij (officialy a Inter player) caused a debatable penalty when Inter was at their lowest and therefore influecing the match for his future team.There were also red cards and yet no word was said.

This is a pure case of double standards and I wanted to point out that match.
I can only imagine what would have happened if Juve did that.
Imagine Juve playing the Scudetto in their last game vs. let's say Atalanta and Caldara gifted a penalty in dying minutes.
It would have unleashed a hell of accusations even worse than (Inter vs. Juve did)

So...my reaction and my pointing finger towards the controversies that clearly happened in Lazio vs. Inter are said to be just obsession,pointless or aggressive.

I just gave you guys a taste of your own acts.
And I repeat I do not feel bad about Inter reaching 4th spot , not atleast until ny team outperforms yours year in year out.
But the way you choose to remain silent and try to cover up the controversies of that match with how epic your effort was does pisses me off a bit.

Thanks to juventini bros. I felt like we need to point out these ugly things that happen in front of our eyes cuz for sure our opponents will do it even if there will be less space for disscussion when they happen to us.
It's not fair when a missed yellow card on Pjanic is worthy enough to create tons of fake materials and even bring Calciopoli 2.0 for discussion while De Vrij just fades away like it never happened.

That's it guys. I don't wanna go any longer on this.Who got my points ok , who didn't or who doesn't wants to I'm sorry I couldn't explain it any better or make you change your mind.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon May 21, 2018 8:35 pm

Definitely one of my all time favourite meltdowns.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon May 21, 2018 8:51 pm

If that makes you happy you can add that to your all favorite meltdowns. I'll give you that but only if it makes you really really happy , almost as happy as Inter fans were last night ok?
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Tue May 22, 2018 12:16 am

Ask yourself, how come you're the only juventini seing this double standard you're implying took place? De Vrij f up with his tackle on Icardi. Actually Icardi milked that hard the way he flew up in the air Laughing and the red? That was pure Balkan aggression as S put it lol. He was already on a yellow and far from his half. There was no need for that tackle, and yet he commited it and got himself an early shower. Nothing controversial about it. Not like waxing off an opponents face with a knee while on a yellow and getting away with that Razz

De vrij after the game:

Champions League Play-off | Lazio Vs Internazionale  - Page 8 RMxX_f-maxage-0
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue May 22, 2018 12:32 am

De Vrij, 0 appearances, already achieve more for Inter than Ranocchia in his whole career
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue May 22, 2018 12:54 am

For me the main guilty on that penalty kick is Strakosha tbh.

He gives a terrible ball to Felipe and then it happens what we've seen
Probably De Vrij could do better but it is not a great mistake.  Then I repeat, we've seen De Vrij in last months and you can't say he wasn't a real professionist. Probably he hadn't to play equally yesterday, but if Inzaghi did it , it was because he trusted in , looking also in last matches.

Sincerely useless words. Strakosha or Lulic (you , captain, how can getting that red card on 78' ffs ) have greater responsability

Me and Warrior have talked good about Strakosha recently, but ffs I think to have him overrated Laughing
He was the worst on pitch yesterday...
Frankly the overall level of Serie A GK is mediocre IMO. I don't even rate Handanovic . Probably I'd save just 2-3 GKs lol

Luca wrote:I feel like Lazio could easily see a player sent off tonight. They're so aggressive

Fantastic prophet

Last edited by Robespierre on Tue May 22, 2018 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue May 22, 2018 12:59 am

It is Strakosha but Juvealbanian is trying to move attention on De Vrij because both are Albanian YEAH

Now it make sense smoking
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed May 23, 2018 4:15 am

Warrior wrote:
S wrote:why dont you all cut some slack for my boy JuveAlb. He's just showing dat trademark Balkan aggression ffs. Allow it.

Laughing

WTF are you talking about I'll break your f***ing legs Sanjeet
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8