BusterLfc
juvealbanian
urbaNRoots
Robespierre
S
28 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Champions League Play-off | Lazio Vs Internazionale  Empty Champions League Play-off | Lazio Vs Internazionale

Post by S Mon May 14, 2018 9:38 am

This is the only CL spot out of the top 4 leagues that is yet to be decided as the rest of the top 4 leagues have sealed their CL entrants for next season.  

Created this thread a bit early just so @Robes can get a bit more hyped and end up dissapointed again (:

Luis Alberto one of Lazio's best players will be out for this match while their talisman, Immobile returns from injury which they desperately hoping for since their backup CF, Caicedo was an abomination on the pitch last night, single-handedly botching up easy chances that would've deemed this tie irrelevant.

Inter is expected to play practically the same eleven as the one that lost to Sassuolo.

This is a game of the team that can keep their nerves that'll win this game and atm , both teams have been pretty suspect of crumbling in pressure situations as they have at various points in the season.

Lazio only need a point to qualify while Inter need to WIN to qualify

Predict who will go through to the Champions League
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Champions League Play-off | Lazio Vs Internazionale  Empty Re: Champions League Play-off | Lazio Vs Internazionale

Post by Robespierre Mon May 14, 2018 9:44 am

Bravo S, I was going to open it soon too if it'd have been done.
Surely the most interesting thing of this week.
A real play off.
If Inter win it ( tie is not enough), they go back in CL after 6 years ( Inter - OM was last match).
Otherwise another EL campaign and it will be Lazio to do it.
Everyone is curious about the De Vrij situation :
The best Lazio defender is going to be next Inter player , so Inzaghi doesn't have still idea if he should start with him or not.
De Vrij was an excellent professionist so far, but dam, this is a particular situation .. Probably unprecedented
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Champions League Play-off | Lazio Vs Internazionale  Empty Re: Champions League Play-off | Lazio Vs Internazionale

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 14, 2018 9:59 am

I knew they were close and that both teams bottled their chance to seal this but I didn‘t know they were gonna play each other in the last matchday.

Crazy stuff, I‘m going to root for Inter because I really want to see Icardi in the CL.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon May 14, 2018 11:21 am

Hopefully Immobile will be fully in form.Without him Lazio don't even have a attack.

Next , the most important player for them should be F.Anderson. On his day he's a huge threat for defenders.
Also Lazio should just bench De Vrij to avoid any controversies.

Hopefully Lazio manages to do another "5 Maggio" and crush Inter hopes just like they deserve.
It's insane how bad Inter has been during the second part of the season and somehow they still have a chance to go to CHL.They don't deserve it...
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon May 14, 2018 11:31 am

I was just expecting for the usual trolling post by JuveTirana, now I am  quiet
Most important Lazio player is Milinkovic-Savic, I'd not be even worried about Felipe Anderson if I didn't know that Felipe Anderson converts in Giggs when he plays against Inter
No another 5 May though , we are already behind -3
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon May 14, 2018 11:36 am

All I'm saying is that Inter doesn't deserve CHL. Lazio does. With a far inferior team and budget they have done better than you guys.
I will be cheering for them. So no trolling here at all.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 14, 2018 11:40 am

juvealbanian wrote:All I'm saying is that Inter doesn't deserve CHL. Lazio does. With a far inferior team and budget they have done better than you guys.
I will be cheering for them. So no trolling here at all.

Well if Lazio manage to choke on the last and their most important game of the season, i wouldnt say they deserved to be in CL. They would have themselves to blame in that case.

They have been equally as bad as Inter in pressure games when they had multiple opportunities to bury the CL spot competition so whoever win this game will have deserved that 4th spot.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon May 14, 2018 11:46 am

Inter have just 13 players  ( in fact squad built because of no cups , no decent reserves ), while Lazio have reserves as Felipe Anderson . Inferior team is a BS, and it is shown from past leagues.
I think it'd be deserved both Inter and Lazio, they are just two different teams though. Inter are better to defend, Lazio are better to attack.
Inter deserved credit because they are 2nd best defence of the league ( conceded - 18 goals than Lazio . but Lazio were the best attack in Serie A . Lazio numbers are insane . 87 goals scored but also 46 conceded) so you can't talk about luck with these numbers. Especially a Juve fans should know because his team concedes few goals.
Furthermore I remember a good number of matches bottled for posts , goals in last minutes , referees ... so I think we deserved to play the last play off at least.
Anyway I don't think really we are going to get this.

Last edited by Robespierre on Mon May 14, 2018 11:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon May 14, 2018 11:47 am

They wont choke but will be a difficult match.
Inter has a better team on paper and Lazio will miss important players that's why I feel they deserve it more and going to the match under this circumstances will be a bit "unfair" to them.
But I'm pretty sure they will play till the last minute.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Mon May 14, 2018 12:26 pm

Imagine de vrij starting hmm
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon May 14, 2018 12:32 pm

Lmao @Inter having a better team.
Three Lazio players in the whoscored top 10 compared to ZERO from Inter.
Lazio also have the GOAT whoscored legend Felipe Anderson who has an implied whoscored rating of 8.41 (= by far the best player in the league).
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon May 14, 2018 12:47 pm

Both deserve to be here. Its fitting that it comes down to the last match as the campaigns have had the same attributes but with opposite team ideas.

Lazio without Immobile is toothless, they win less than 25% of the matches when he isn't there as opposed to 63% with him. The man has 41 goals and 11 assists this season for them. The dependence on him is extreme.

Against Atalanta it was as obvious as can be. Sergej and Anderson trying hard to do everything and carrying all the other passengers in attack.

Luis Alberto is a big loss and Murgia is no Parolo. De Vrij might be benched because of this transfer mess. If Immobile doesn't make it things look bad for Lazio. Inter has a golden chance facing a decimated squad.

Hope for a 1-1 draw.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue May 15, 2018 8:10 am

Wait, don't Inter need 4 goals to finish above Lazio? hmm

Seems unlikely.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue May 15, 2018 8:15 am

Kick wrote:Wait, don't Inter need 4 goals to finish above Lazio? hmm

Seems unlikely.

head to head apparently
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue May 15, 2018 8:20 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Kick wrote:Wait, don't Inter need 4 goals to finish above Lazio? hmm

Seems unlikely.

head to head apparently

Ah, now that makes sense!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue May 15, 2018 12:51 pm

The De Vrij situation is surely the most interesting. Shame they couldn't have waited until the season was over to announce such a move because now it just adds more drama.

It's going to be a great finale to the season

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue May 15, 2018 12:56 pm

Inter winning will be healthy for the league, if we separate biases. Lazio will accomplish nothing in CL.

Forza Robespierre, the man has suffered enough.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 15, 2018 1:02 pm

Don't wanna hear about this team deserves it or that team deserves it.

Who ever wins will deserve it OUT.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue May 15, 2018 1:04 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Don't wanna hear about this team deserves it or that team deserves it.

Agreed. I avoided these words for that reason. No need to go with the patriotic for the good of Serie A argument

Both teams have been worthy of it this season and equally unworthy in how they've bottled certain matches to bring it to this final match

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue May 15, 2018 1:07 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Don't wanna hear about this team deserves it or that team deserves it.

Neither team deserves it. FOUR italian teams in the CL? Same as the PL? Outrageous and a complete joke.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 15, 2018 1:09 pm

zigra wrote:

Neither team deserves it. FOUR italian teams in the CL? Same as the PL? Outrageous and a complete joke.

Well obviously but as we are giving people in brexit we like to help our less fortunate Mediterranean lads.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue May 15, 2018 1:30 pm

Firenze wrote:Inter winning will be healthy for the league, if we separate biases. Lazio will accomplish nothing in CL.

^ Thanks man . As I said time ago on Serie A thread
Anyway every good GL user should support Inter on this CL race IMO
It'd be nicer to follow football on GL next year
Take Robes on that large table of Champions League with you pls.
Imagine Surag that opens Inter - Manchester United thread and he can finally join sincerely to Manchester United wagon led by Frenzy
Europe asks this , not just Robes
Love must always win. The loves can win every battle and overcome adversities.
I mean , why shouldn't Juve fans want to do it ?
We are not gonna win  if we play it, but we are going to offer you some good and sure banter.
It's not even hilarious to make laugh of Lazio.
Since I am on GL I've never faced someone in Europe. At least Milan fans had that epic battle against Arsenal fanbase.
On football I 'm the Italian Mole

So I feel even Juvealbanian is going to support Inter with his Rey Manaj shirt on Sunday

Forza Inter
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 15, 2018 1:32 pm

Have to support Robes tbh, not only because he's a fellow PES fanatic but because if SERGEJ is sold i likely get to prove my fraud agenda.

Which is arguably what i live for tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 15, 2018 1:37 pm

Firenze wrote:Inter winning will be healthy for the league, if we separate biases. Lazio will accomplish nothing in CL.

Maybe you could start a new bloodfeud with Robes, breva and Vibe if he returns from the dead
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue May 15, 2018 1:45 pm

Forza Inter... - there I said it.

I'll celebrate with my Canderva shirt though Very Happy
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next