farfan
Perucho21
Hapless_Hans
S
27 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sergej's next destination ?

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic Transfer Speculation  - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%Sergej Milinkovic-Savic Transfer Speculation  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Sergej Milinkovic-Savic Transfer Speculation  - Page 5 Vote_lcap13%Sergej Milinkovic-Savic Transfer Speculation  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Sergej Milinkovic-Savic Transfer Speculation  - Page 5 Vote_lcap38%Sergej Milinkovic-Savic Transfer Speculation  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 6 ]
Sergej Milinkovic-Savic Transfer Speculation  - Page 5 Vote_lcap6%Sergej Milinkovic-Savic Transfer Speculation  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Sergej Milinkovic-Savic Transfer Speculation  - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%Sergej Milinkovic-Savic Transfer Speculation  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Sergej Milinkovic-Savic Transfer Speculation  - Page 5 Vote_lcap43%Sergej Milinkovic-Savic Transfer Speculation  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 16

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic Transfer Speculation  - Page 5 Empty Re: Sergej Milinkovic-Savic Transfer Speculation

Post by Robespierre Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:39 pm

Kovacic lol

Has anyone understood what is his proper role ?

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic Transfer Speculation  - Page 5 Empty Re: Sergej Milinkovic-Savic Transfer Speculation

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:40 pm

Robespierre wrote:Kovacic lol

The PL will force him to understand his proper role :bow:

Truly the only way greatness can be defined.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:04 am

Indeed, the PL would sort out whether he is any good.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:17 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

The PL will force him to understand his proper role :bow:

Truly the only way greatness can be defined.

Yes, Sarri is the ideal coach for him. But if he doesn't develop under him I am going to define him fraud
I liked him in his first Inter period even though his inconsistency but not really improved in last years
No doubts SMS is better though
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:30 am

Just like Pogba?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:09 pm

Adit wrote:

Just like Pogba?

I think the World Cup firmly debunked the Pogba questions. He's a player managed by a numpty at club level @firenze

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:42 pm

It did not debunked anything to be honest. Pogba accepted to play for France in a role where was belligerent at United. He did it for 7 games because he knew it was for a special occasion.

You would be a fool to think Pogba is a hard nosed defensive mid lol. Just before the world cup he was complaining about wanting more freedom on the pitch. Do u remember his interview talking about himself in the 3rd person? Lol he only changed after the first game vs Australia when  couple of his teammates told him to pull it together.

He is a guy that needs freedom because he can do so many things well and can impact the game everywhere. His size makes him a problem to deal with. I see Sergej in the same line and even that numpty from Spurs. You can't format those guys into a specific role.

The world cup confirmed Pogba has the talent to be elite, but he needs to put it together like de Bruyne did at club level now over a season.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:04 pm

Luca wrote:
Adit wrote:

Just like Pogba?

I think the World Cup firmly debunked the Pogba questions. He's a player managed by a numpty at club level @firenze

Pogba accepted to play PTB football for france but doesnt want to play it at united lmao, how is it a problem in mourinho when pogba wants to play the same style of football in france but not at the club?
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:12 pm

BusterLfc wrote:
Luca wrote:
Adit wrote:

Just like Pogba?

Pogba accepted to play PTB football for france but doesnt want to play it at united lmao, how is it a problem in mourinho when pogba wants to play the same style of football in france but not at the club?

You seriously comparing a max, 7 game tournament to 50 games per season @club level ?

Besides its his country he's representing. Exceptions can be made and players would be willing to make sacrifices. I'm sure CR 'enjoyed' Portugal's PTB football too that won them a Euro title.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:14 pm

BusterLfc wrote:
Luca wrote:
Adit wrote:

Just like Pogba?

Perhaps he believed in the team with France and Deschamps and doesn't with Mourinho and United. Do you think Allegri played all out offensive football week after week with Juventus? Yet Pogba excelled, was pivotal, never complained, and put together some great performances.

There is obvious tension between Mourinho and Pogba. But my only point is that we should not be doubting Pogba's ability to perform. It's over.

Imagine comparing Kovacic with Pogba

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic Transfer Speculation  - Page 5 Giphy

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:41 pm

I never even mentioned kovacic, wtf are u talking about?
When did I even question pogba's ability? If he can perform on a 7 match tournament but not for a full season this further proves my point that he is a head case.

It's obvious pogba has a head problem, when he plays for united his main concerns are what colour to dye his hair in or to make a new goal celebration. When he played for france with a normal haircut and only focused on football it was a different pogba.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:55 pm

At one point last season Pogba was one of the best CMs in the league under that same Mourinho but later on Pogba cared more about dabbing than playing football and played like crap but let's scapegoat Jose because Pogba is inconsistent af Proud
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:58 pm

BusterLfc wrote:I never even mentioned kovacic, wtf are u talking about?
When did I even question pogba's ability? If he can perform on a 7 match tournament but not for a full season this further proves my point that he is a head case.

It's obvious pogba has a head problem, when he plays for united his main concerns are what colour to dye his hair in or to make a new goal celebration. When he played for france with a normal haircut and only focused on football it was a different pogba.

That was @adit, the reason that Pogba has come up in this thread. Apologies

I don't disagree, I just think United is also a toxic environment for Pogba, he won't succeed there if Mourinho is his manager in my opinion. He was great at Juve and with France, it was obvious

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:15 am

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:29 pm

I am seriously finding it hard to believe his move to Milan could actually happen. Uncertain ownership, FFP issues and on a sporting level, you could argue this is a sideways step. They haven't been in CL for like half a decade now.

Might as well stay in Lazio for another year and wait for a better opportunity.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:55 am

IlSole24Ore: Milan have reached an agreement for Milinkovic-Savic with an initial payment of €40M for a loan with option to buy.

This source is good tier for Milan
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:03 am

S wrote:I am seriously finding it hard to believe his move to Milan could actually happen. Uncertain ownership, FFP issues and on a sporting level, you could argue this is a sideways step. They haven't been in CL for like half a decade now.

Might as well stay in Lazio for another year and wait for a better opportunity.

Elliot is much better of an assurance to us than that chinese dude XD
FFP issues is a joke, but i agree to the fact that milan has been issuing a very negative fiscal reports year after year ; think thats more down to sporting level ; now with much better ownership and house cleaning and all i think milan will be alright

SMS staying in lazio would do great though or atleast help people confirm that if he is a real deal though cuz right now the value lotito put on him is way overboard....

if SMS ever accepts going to Milan not just of club prestige but also cuz right now milan is under much better ownership, leadership, and players they have signed compared to a year ago

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:09 pm

Is this your man? your elite CM? rofl

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic Transfer Speculation  - Page 5 Screen11

led serie A in poor touches per game and dispossessed per game. ball security 0 Proud top CM they said Proud

fraud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:31 pm

Happy to know he's staying

Maybe we can try for him again next year

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:42 pm

nick unraveling more and more as the summer goes on, pray for my man

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:48 pm

S wrote:Happy to know he's staying

Maybe we can try for him again next year

only if he completely flops this season

CR7 crippling you financially for years to come

ufff
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:00 pm

Not really ^^

Ronaldo brings money to the club and we have assets

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:17 pm

"brings money to the club" rofl rofl

oh dear

priceless
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:39 pm

Almost replied seriously

Quickly remembered this is the same numpty that tied Marchisio's exit to Ronaldo's arrival just hours ago

I'm at peace now

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:38 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:"brings money to the club" rofl rofl

oh dear

priceless

"The signing of Ronaldo, in fact, would allow the Old Lady to gain an extra € 75/100 million-a-year."

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/how-much-money-juventus-will-earn-every-year-thanks-to-cristiano-47566
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:54 pm

breva wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:"brings money to the club" rofl rofl

oh dear

priceless

"The signing of Ronaldo, in fact, would allow the Old Lady to gain an extra € 75/100 million-a-year."

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/how-much-money-juventus-will-earn-every-year-thanks-to-cristiano-47566

You confuse the words "gain" and "cost"
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next