Robespierre
danyjr
Mr Nick09
Firenze
S
41 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Alisson - OFFICIAL : Alisson to Liverpool  - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Alisson to Liverpool

Post by S Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:39 pm

Mashallah transfer trophy coming back to Anfield :bow:

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Alisson - OFFICIAL : Alisson to Liverpool  - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Alisson to Liverpool

Post by Robespierre Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:54 pm

TOP signing :bow::bow: :bow:

Liverpool 2019 ffs :bow:
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:04 pm

Can't believe Klopp is trying to spend here but I doubt this transfer will complete.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:24 pm

Think there is a good chance Chelsea hijacks this deal, some reports he prefers Chelsea if it comes down to Liverpool and Chelsea.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:01 pm

I did just read that Sarri was reported to have contacted Alisson to convince him to come to Chelsea instead. Dunno the outcome of that, but it would seem plausible.

Either way, I don't like that we lowered the asking price, but I understand it given we can't pay him the wages he wants and deserves. 70m is still far more than he's realistically worth, but we should be able to get a suitable replacement for him. Areola is the favorite.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:33 pm

If Chelsea is selling Courtois to Real then we have no chance matching Chelsea's package to Allison.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:41 pm

Depends if Alisson wants to live in Liverpool, he most likely won't want that Proud but the project is more interesting in Liverpool I think hmm

We are apparently paying 35 mil for Courtois while they will spend 75 mil for a lesser keeper rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:45 pm

75m for Allison is absurd. He isn't even better than Szcznesy
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:51 pm

75M for an overrated goalie Laughing

Oh well, at least Karius won't be starting now.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:01 pm

I saw Alisson trying to defend high balls in the world cup, I was like Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:02 pm

I don't know, for that money I might rather play Mignolet and spend the dough elsewhere...
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:03 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:I saw Alisson trying to defend high balls in the world cup, I was like Proud

Wasen't he Madrid first choice?
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:05 pm

RealGunner wrote:75m for Allison is absurd. He isn't even better than Szcznesy

Please
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:06 pm

All I'll say is Alisson made more saves inside the box than any other keeper of a top-half side on the continent. That must count for something.

Without him, we don't get to the CL semi's. He arguably won us just as many points in Serie A as our forwards did. His price overrates him, but he's a top keeper nonetheless now.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:10 pm

He's not the first overpaid player in Premier League ( I've just find out Jorginho for 65 mln ) , moreover by  Liverpool , but he is really great (and young too )  and  it's what Liverpool need first of all . So if I was a Liverpool fan, I 'd respond so about the price

Alisson - OFFICIAL : Alisson to Liverpool  - Page 2 Giphy
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:45 pm

Blue wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:I saw Alisson trying to defend high balls in the world cup, I was like Proud

Wasen't he Madrid first choice?

Nick just hating on a proper goalie so he can continue to push his Courtois agenda. Ugh, out of all the stuff he got right, it really looking like Courtois transfer.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:08 pm

People hype the shit out of him all season and when he's sold for big money he's shit apparently lol.

Football fans in a nut shell.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:18 pm

Technically, those people hyping him were Serie A watchers. Those who never really watched much of Roma bar CL ties and WC would say he is shit and not worth that price. I for one would rather him than Conetois but the football Gods are punishing me.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:20 pm

He's one of the most overrated players of recent times. Unreal fee. Cilessen is better imo.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:29 pm

if liverpool sign him it wont be for 70mil euros. no way will liverpool pay that.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:33 pm

Art Morte wrote:I don't know, for that money I might rather play Mignolet and spend the dough elsewhere...
Agree. There are GK better than Mignolet/Karius for way less than 70 mil. We are going overboard here.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:37 pm

iftikhar wrote:
Art Morte wrote:I don't know, for that money I might rather play Mignolet and spend the dough elsewhere...
Agree. There are GK better than Mignolet/Karius for way less than 70 mil. We are going overboard here.

You have to make sure the rumor is truly legit though.

Personally, I have no idea whether it holds a certain amount of truth. However, I remember a few years back, Klopp said (in reference to United buying Pogba) that he would never spend that much on one player even if he had enough money to fund such a move. Now, keep in mind that was in response to United buying a midfielder.

I don't know if he sees things differently now, but if what he said is anything to go by, a guy who downright refuses to spend 100m on a midfielder wouldn't spend 70m on a goalkeeper.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:42 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
iftikhar wrote:

You have to make sure the rumor is truly legit though.

Personally, I have no idea whether it holds a certain amount of truth. However, I remember a few years back, Klopp said (in reference to United buying Pogba) that he would never spend that much on one player even if he had enough money to fund such a move. Now, keep in mind that was in response to United buying a midfielder.

I don't know if he sees things differently now, but if what he said is anything to go by, a guy who downright refuses to spend 100m on a midfielder wouldn't spend 70m on a goalkeeper.
but you have to remember that when manure signed jogba the price for alisson would have probs been about £20mil. the price of players has just gone silly now.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:09 pm

https://twitter.com/thealisonbecker/status/1019269075183153152

Done deal
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:12 pm

Perez: hell monchi como estas?
Monchi: muy bien que tal
Perez: we like Alisson, whats the price?
Monchi: he is expensive president. 80 mil
Perez: *hangs up*
Monchi: Allo? Allo? RAASCLAAT

This is how the negotiations went in a nutshell
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:06 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Perez: hell monchi como estas?
Monchi: muy bien que tal
Perez: we like Alisson, whats the price?
Monchi: he is expensive president. 80 mil
Perez: *hangs up*
Monchi: Allo? Allo? RAASCLAAT

This is how the negotiations went in a nutshell

yeah, he seems to have developed a habit of hanging up the phone on all the elite players and going after unproven Brazilian teenagers (not that I think that Alisson is elite, but you get what I'm trying to say)
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next