BarrileteCosmico
Doc
Thimmy
Valkyrja
Kaladin
62 posters

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 8 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by juvealbanian Thu 05 Jul 2018, 18:41

Myesyats wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Juve are obsessed on winning Champions League and Ronaldo has been main difference maker in last three years. They don't care about long term (on the other hand they come from 7 scudetti in a row streak), they just care of winning that UCL even just for a time

they have loser mentality, not even CR can change that if we're being honest

Loser mentality when we win 7 Scudetti in a row?

And if you talk about CHL find a team (apart from Real & Barca) who has done better than us? And just imagine around 10 years ago we were in Serie B.

We simply were not ready to face the two biggest teams of the last 10 years in a CHL final.
Messi,Neymar,Suarez,CR7,Bale,Benzema,Modric,Iniesta etc were names we couldn't even dream of having in our team. Yet again we somehow managed to beat them in semi-finals.

The best is yet to come.

juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 8 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by juvealbanian Thu 05 Jul 2018, 18:43

Robespierre wrote:90 % completed

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 8 MNEWlZR

You seem so interested in all this. It's not like he's joining Inter or anything has been spoken out from the parties involved.
If the move doesn't happen I would ban you if I were a mod.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu 05 Jul 2018, 18:47

Robes is trying to troll us when the deal inevitably falls through

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu 05 Jul 2018, 18:49

I would ban Robes all now tbh.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu 05 Jul 2018, 18:59

juvealbanian wrote:

You seem so interested in all this. It's not like he's joining Inter or anything has been spoken out from the parties involved.

Shocked Robes , logged on Goallegacy , cares about  an incredibly important move by his rivals and not about Sexy and City. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Thu 05 Jul 2018, 19:06

juvealbanian wrote:

That's what happens when youre the little brother in your own city...you live for others disappointment....I always picure them as Italian Gargamels

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu 05 Jul 2018, 19:09

It's disappointment after disappointment for me as Juve fan. Recently i think we make shit moves. Real Madrid MUST save us for this disaster, please renew him.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu 05 Jul 2018, 19:14

He'll be your greatest forward since Del Piero, the Jjuve council must allow this to happen. @Luca @Rincon @Firenze get it done.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu 05 Jul 2018, 19:17

Firenze member of the J-Council rofl i've read it all

Me i am not born in Turin nor in Italy, support Juve is a choice because of all clubs it was the one whose identity please me the most.

Fakenaldo is not a juventino at all, i don't want to celebrate with him, his presence downgrades the club in my humble thoughts.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu 05 Jul 2018, 19:18

The amount of times he has bashed Juventus, he should at least have gotten honourary member by now.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu 05 Jul 2018, 19:24

Doc wrote:The amount of times he has bashed Juventus, he should at least have gotten honourary member by now.

@firenze is too frightened at even the possibility of him losing his Trofeo della Mercato trophy for his beloved United with this move. From hyping up Griezmann, to extending Fellaini and signing some Diogo Dalot fellow, we like that dalot. This has been an extremely humbling summer for @firenze, thankfully he has Southgate's Brave 11 to keep him marching on.

Anyways, this move from a Juventus standpoint doesn't have to be explained. It's so simple. If it can be afforded, it HAS to be made.

Now we just need Florentino to do us a kindness

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu 05 Jul 2018, 19:25

I cannot edit on mobile phone, but i meant "his presence downgrades my perception of Juve"

On the football aspect it might be a good thing of course. Short term solution to our CL quest, it's the equivalent of going All-in.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu 05 Jul 2018, 19:31

Luca wrote:
Robespierre wrote:
Luca wrote:

Nah. Florentino is not going to let their biggest player leave without another star poised to sign

Everyone confirms this
Real want to sell him. They can't wait to do it (strange but true)
Ronaldo wants it
It can't happen just if Juve doesn't give money. But they want this and they can't retire at this point
Done dealio 99 %

You can't underestimate the power of Florentino, if he does not want it to happen, it won't happen. If he okays the sale though, then I agree. His side has been very quiet in these past hours.

Dont know much about Flo's personality, but if I were him I wouldnt be happy to have Ronaldo around any longer no matter how good he is? I mean the guy keeps blackmailing for more each summer and throws a fit all the time. And his decline has been clear for all to see, and if he is still doing it, and Flo can recoup even more than what they paid for him? Thats really good business. Zidane isnt there to keep everyone happy too, and the new manager seems like someone who would give the younger players more chances and build a new team, which is what Real would need eventually and this is a good time to do just that.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 05 Jul 2018, 19:35

Juventus have taken n7 shirt from Cuadrado he is now n16.

Number 7 is vacant WATTBA
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu 05 Jul 2018, 19:44

The suffering would be too real for either Robes, Freeza, myself or the JJ council with this deal. Freeza would be watching not only Lakers probably under perform but Bale leading the attacking line up while I would have to endure Benzema.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 05 Jul 2018, 19:47

Selling Ronaldo while keeping Benzema :facepalm:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu 05 Jul 2018, 19:49

Tears in my eyes Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu 05 Jul 2018, 19:49

FilthyLuca wrote:
juvealbanian wrote:

That's what happens when youre the little brother in your own city...you live for others disappointment....I always picure them as Italian Gargamels

Imagine my perception when I read you writing bullshits on Italian football from your internet cafè in USA...You can't be even the Italian Gargamel even though you'd love it..
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu 05 Jul 2018, 19:55

halamadrid2 wrote:Selling Ronaldo while keeping Benzema :facepalm:

The man really is gonna out last everyone. I thought it be just us joking about but it's really happening. This life is not real, it cannot be.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu 05 Jul 2018, 19:57

Benzema was great once upon a time though, and his wages aren't that bad. Still think he would make a great backup/maybe a starter if he finds consistency again.

So I can partially understand it. Just watched a RM Official Highlight of his and man the guy has done some awesome plays in his career!
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu 05 Jul 2018, 20:08

Robespierre wrote:
juvealbanian wrote:

Shocked Robes , logged on Goallegacy , cares about  an incredibly important move by his rivals and not about Sexy and City. Shocked Shocked Shocked

Your most intense football orgasm for 2018 :

a) Inter qualifying for CHL after ... years

a) Ronaldo move to Juve fails.

Choose one pls.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu 05 Jul 2018, 20:16

The first thing,  of course. Are you serious? Firstly I think for the good of Inter.

But seriously do you thnk it is jinx ?
Really I am convinced it is going to happen , it is enough to read every source beginning by the most reliable, GDM.
Do you want to bet ?

Then, why should I be hypocritical?  How much I hate who acts as hypocritical

It is an unreal signing made by your first enemy, of course I don't like it but hell. If Messi went in Inter do you want to say me weren't you acting equally ?

It is football ,.not theatre

Congrats for this signing, it is hard to accept (pls I don't want to read by breva now the narrative " it is good for serie A ") ,  it but I suppose I have to do it. you are easily the favorite team for next CL now

Last edited by Robespierre on Thu 05 Jul 2018, 20:19; edited 2 times in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu 05 Jul 2018, 20:17

Thanks @robes, you're still a top 5 poster, now with a top 4 club Proud

Edit- Can't wait for Ronaldo vs. Nainggolan at San Siro

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu 05 Jul 2018, 20:22

Luca wrote:Thanks @robes, you're still a top 5 poster, now with a top 4 club Proud

Edit- Can't wait for Ronaldo vs. Nainggolan at San Siro

Do you expect some good player for finance his wages ?
First of all I expect for Higuain to be sold (same role too), exactly when Sarri signs with Chelsea
Then I wonder if also Pjanic or Dybala
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu 05 Jul 2018, 20:24

Higuain, maybe Alex Sandro

It has been very quiet about Dybala all summer. As expected with nothing to show in the World Cup. We have said we wanted to keep Pjanic and increase his wages, I expect he'll stay.

It would be a waste to sacrifice too much, can't expect Ronaldo to play in front of Khedira and Sturaro and next to Mandzukic, to win the Champions League

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu 05 Jul 2018, 20:24

I'm surprised there are such concrete quaality sources about this.

But let's be clear. What Nick has been saying is true.
Ronaldo needs attention and his ego stroked.

Bottom line, he wants to be the best paid player in the world, i.e. 50m net.
Real are not paying that, he isn't getting it anywhere either, so heeds needs some other outlet for his frustration and need for attention.
Flirting with other clubs, or even semi-negotiating with other clubs, sounding out a move, as I understand these leaks, is such an outlet for his need for attention.

But let's not kid ourselves.
He will not want to take a pay cut.
Actually, he will want a raise.
No way Juve can give him a raise, especially not on top of a huge fee.
From a wage structure standpoint, that's completely bonkers.
Also no way Real sell him just like that, without a top 3-5 name joining (Neymar, maybe Kane, noone else tbh, maaaaaybe someone like Hazard)

So this is not going to happen. Real will give him some sort of raise or bonus and he will stay another year.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next