VanDeezNuts
The Demon of Carthage
Beautiful Football
Mr Nick09
Hapless_Hans
34 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

José Mourinho's Return to Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: José Mourinho's Return to Real Madrid

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:42 pm

Kaladin wrote:Mourinho to PSG then, change the title please

Mourinho to Inter imo, I think PSG are extending Tuchel's contract.

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

José Mourinho's Return to Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: José Mourinho's Return to Real Madrid

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:46 pm

Exactly PSG have 0 intentions of sacking Tuchel. No one is even blaming him in france for the loss. Everyone was called out but him it's impressive actually.

MOU to Juventus

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:53 pm

Tuchel was forced to play Kehrer as a RB (the others sucked and so does he frankly) and Kimpembe as a LB (which he sucks at but the others more).  Bernat, Alves and Marquinhos were forced to play CM because the only viable CM is Verratti.

Whoever constructed this PSG isn't even very good at FIFA let alone real life.

Oh and let's not forget a washed up Buffon, with all due respect.

Tuchel literally deserves ZERO blame.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:57 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:

He will have one year left on his contract at the end of this season and zero chance of renewal if he doesn't get to CL semis next year.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:19 pm

danyjr wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

He will have one year left on his contract at the end of this season and zero chance of renewal if he doesn't get to CL semis next year.

I read somewhere that PSG are considering extending his contract already, but it's true that if they don't, he'll likely be left to go as Emery was.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:35 pm

Mou was taken for a ride. Flo Proud
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:07 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Exactly PSG have 0 intentions of sacking Tuchel. No one is even blaming him in france for the loss. Everyone was called out but him it's impressive actually.

MOU to Juventus

No.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:01 pm

Well, you can't have everything.

Nick's nervous laughter of relief gives an indication of how close a shave this was.

Zidane returning is pretty funny in itself, and it will be a great spectacle.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:08 pm

Nick's balls have just dropped. It has been an exciting ride for everyone. Tuchel gets hype from Hans so he's a fraud. Mou at PSG arguing with the sheiks would be priceless.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:16 pm

Thank God I don't have to support that pos club Bayern now. Phew.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:22 pm

/thread

Never mention this fraud in the same sentence with a prestigious club again
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:42 pm

Of course I was sweating. I feel like God blessed me for exposing one season wonder Salah. Good things always happen to those who shit on liverpool
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:15 am

Won't be long now would it ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:44 am

it’s written in the stars

we are doomed :facepalm:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:49 am

And Pep to barca next season, history will repeat itself

or Xavi, even better :bow:
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:10 am

hope xavi and mourinho get the jobs. let’s just ruin Spanish football Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:32 pm

In times like these, when light gives way to darkness and hope is all but gone, I instinctively find myself seeking guidance in the words of history's brightest minds:

Sir Isaac Newton wrote:For every action, there's an opposite and equal reaction. Mourinho will not come to Madrid until Nick starts defending the club's nonsensical decision of appointing him by claiming that they must be looking for a proven winner and the Portuguese is exactly that.

Albert Einstein wrote:There are things in life that are simply inescapable. For instance, nothing can escape the enormous space-bending gravitational field of a black hole. Just like nothing can make Madrid escape their fate of reuniting with Mourinho again.

Galileo wrote:You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself. Unless that man is Florentino, then you can bet your ass he'll appoint Mourinho again once he runs out of all options.

Winston Churchill wrote:I'll never forget the gruesome sight of war and its aftermath. It was brutal. It was horrifying - very similar to GL's Madrid section the day Mourinho got rehired again by Florentino, but not as much.

Chad wrote:Appointing Mourinho again would be a monumental mistake, especially when you look at his most recent failed spells with United and Chelsea. Also, by now you must have definitely realized that this quote is not mine because I'm using punctuation in it.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:10 pm

One of these does not fit the other... wtf are you doing putting Churchill in the same bracket as Galileo and Newton? Mad
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:15 pm

Actually, I do start to miss Mou, for the drama and laughs tbh Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:07 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:In times like these, when light gives way to darkness and hope is all but gone, I instinctively find myself seeking guidance in the words of history's brightest minds:

Sir Isaac Newton wrote:For every action, there's an opposite and equal reaction. Mourinho will not come to Madrid until Nick starts defending the club's nonsensical decision of appointing him by claiming that they must be looking for a proven winner and the Portuguese is exactly that.

Albert Einstein wrote:There are things in life that are simply inescapable. For instance, nothing can escape the enormous space-bending gravitational field of a black hole. Just like nothing can make Madrid escape their fate of reuniting with Mourinho again.

Galileo wrote:You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself. Unless that man is Florentino, then you can bet your ass he'll appoint Mourinho again once he runs out of all options.

Winston Churchill wrote:I'll never forget the gruesome sight of war and its aftermath. It was brutal. It was horrifying - very similar to GL's Madrid section the day Mourinho got rehired again by Florentino, but not as much.

Chad wrote:Appointing Mourinho again would be a monumental mistake, especially when you look at his most recent failed spells with United and Chelsea. Also, by now you must have definitely realized that this quote is not mine because I'm using punctuation in it.

Why are you so obsessed with me? You clearly don't know shit about what's going on the pitch, your no different than Bill just say what everyone else said in hopes they take your rubbish seriously, majority of what I say usually accurate and tends to happen, how about you? everything you write is usually trash, where is the long paragraphs about madrid making a mistake relying on benzema last season? Clowns always acting up when you think I'm not paying attention.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:12 pm

Mou is a shit coach that played himself with his mou player rubbish, everyday stupid madrid fans like you hope he coaches the team again out of hate for benzema, like him coaching madrid again means anything benzema won more without him as a key player scoring key goals, mou is moron who is smart enough to manipulate retarded wanna be know it alls like madrid fans and media.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:22 pm

Yeah I'm surprised madrid fans want this man back as if they forgot the crap he put the fans club officials and players through, and not to mention he has not delivered a champions league in a decade. 2nd tier teams await him now tbh
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:26 pm

The man was a pioneer of tactical revolution in football, unfortunately for him, after 10 years football evolved again and left him behind. He singlehandedly made a good portion of football as it is today.

If you truly fail to realize that then Mou is not the moron here.

However, I am certain , with his recent ventures, he is smart enough to understand this and reinvent himself.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:52 pm

He'll definitely have the opportunity to coach another elite team again, and he'll have a chance to redeem himself again. I just want that team not to be Madrid.

One thing for sure though, I really like his punditry. He makes Neville and Carragher sound like blubbering buffoons compared to him.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:11 pm

I want Mourinho back mainly for the banter and the hostility he induces in his players. Let's be honest, it is just better for the greater good.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:49 pm

Mourinho back despite his vacuous brand of football would certainly make La Liga media more interesting given his (still existing) charisma and the attention he brings to himself compared to Zidane who is excruciatingly boring to listen to and as a persona.

Plus I feel these two years off will have done wonders for his mentality and reinvention and looks the part already as a pundit given how refreshed he seems and same with Wenger.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next