Sina
Thimmy
The Demon of Carthage
Myesyats
Firenze
47 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by zigra Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:45 pm

Freeza wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:Ask zigra which made him more ecstatic; reaching the CL semis after 22 years of absence or getting 160m for De Jong and De Ligt.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you that money certainly helps. But developing elite talent is really hard and there's nothing worse than seeing your best players leave knowing fully well that you'll not be able to get an equally talented replacement any time soon.

Even I, someone who's not an Ajax fan in the slightest, had goosebumps when they reached the semis after decades of absence. It was simply magical. So in that regard, yeah I feel bad for them.

I'm a fan of a Danish team myself. I won't speak for Zigra, but it's different to support a team in a small league, because it's hard getting attached to players because they all leave at some time. Getting money for them is great. Keeping players is never an option, especially when they're young and good. You have to be consistently good, and not great to stay in club like Ajax. You have to be a guy like Schöne.

Of course the ideal thing would be to run last year's team back. But no one ever expected that. Success has a price for teams outside the top 4 leagues. Difference between Denmark and Holland is that our biggest transfer ever is like €10m and theirs is €100m

I wouldn't celebrate or whatever just because we received lots of money but yeah, I don't feel bad about losing the players.
Of course it would be great to keep them but we always knew we wouldn't be able to do that. In fact we could've easily lost vdB and de Ligt last summer and we managed to keep them for another year which is part of why we had that great season. But we always knew that it would end this summer (I wasn't sure about vdB but then again I expected Ziyech/Neres/Onana to leave so whatever).

We have new young and exciting players lined up anyway.

zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:45 pm

But we are getting Umtiti so no thanks
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:42 pm

Firenze wrote:talks are ongoing between Manchester City and Juventus over a deal which would see Cancelo go to City and Juventus recieve Danilo + 35m euros.

class comment I saw about Juve's business atm

Mind boggles why Juve are swapping Lukaku and Dybala, Danilo and Cancelo..

It's like someone broke into their FM save and is purposely making them weaker...

The Dybala banter is expected but not about Cancelo. He did not play a good season for us, this valuation is crazy. He can offer a lot in attack yet is a total liability to have in your backline. He wasn't a functional player and costed us in key moments. De Sciglio was preferred at many big moments, that should say it all.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:23 pm

Justifying selling Cancelo for Danilo rofl

The Juventus ownership could convince Rincon to betray a life long friend is the right decision.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:26 pm

I do remember Juve fans saying he was shit last season, I think they bought him for 40M so this way I suppose they make a profit. Darmian is gonna be nailed on for them there anyway
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:37 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Justifying selling Cancelo for Danilo rofl

The Juventus ownership could convince Rincon to betray a life long friend is the right decision.

I mean you had people here defending the JJ crest change, that says it all.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:08 pm

Cancelo was really impressive offensively until January, injured in December. But man, what a fun player to watch going forward. Would keep at all costs. Full back market is dire. Maybe we’ll see Cuadrado at full back.

Crest change was genius. Don’t be upset

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:32 pm

Talking about players you have never watched as usual.

Firenze wrote:I do remember Juve fans saying he was shit last season, I think they bought him for 40M so this way I suppose they make a profit. Darmian is gonna be nailed on for them there anyway

At least Firenze actually remembers.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:43 pm

How does someone like Danilo keep receiving interest from top clubs? goes to show how far a Brazilian passport can get you. Dude would be playing in USL Dunkerque if he was Senegalese.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:53 pm

Porto hype and then getting found out everywhere since. Doesn't seem to be worth much anymore, that rumour says Danilo and 35m for Cancelo (we signed him for 40m in the summer).
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:05 pm

@Firenze
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:39 pm

Lupita :bow:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:44 pm

What?! Juve is after Danilo? Good lord what are they smoking in Turin?

Lukaku and now Danilo, lord have mercy.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:54 pm

Cancelo's gonna bench Kyle Walker pretty quickly imo.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:16 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:52 pm

trolling aside, you lose Kessie, you finish outside the top 8.

Kessie (c) is Milan. He's the engine that keeps you running.

Justice for Franck

also big yikes at Piggy and Black Benz

imagine thinking guys with their appetite are gonna selflessly feed someone else

rip CR7
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:07 am

If juve win champions with those jamokes, CR7 is the greatest of all time and no one will ever come close.

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:15 am

Firenze wrote:talks are ongoing between Manchester City and Juventus over a deal which would see Cancelo go to City and Juventus recieve Danilo + 35m euros.

class comment I saw about Juve's business atm

Mind boggles why Juve are swapping Lukaku and Dybala, Danilo and Cancelo..

It's like someone broke into their FM save and is purposely making them weaker...

Dybala has two problems: he's nothing but a goalscorer and we got a better and more expensive one last year; his professionalism left a lot to desire in the last two years, he likes going to Milano more than he likes training and his physical form was showing that. If it wasn't for Sarri's system I would have no problems with a swap for Lukaku, who had one of his worst season last year and he was still more productive.

As for Cancelo, he's one of the best fullbacks in the world, selling him would be dumb. Either we're desperate for money or Paratici has forgotten that he replaced Allegri with Sarr (possible, judging by some of the players he brought or is about to bring in)

adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:25 am

M99 wrote:

A crest would look like shit on this: https://www.instagram.com/p/B0p3QNeI36M

If you do it in one color, you wouldn't be able to make up what it is. See Bayern:

You can also do other things with it, like use it for the shape of buildings and structures:

adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:40 am

The new crest is a fucking joke
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:01 am

Way to treat your player. Rolling Eyes Come home Paulo.

EDIT : okay dont know how much this is true, evnetho the guy did quote the source. Lot of people in comments questioning the authenticity.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:27 am

M99 wrote:

Yes, and not me, as warrior says
Warrior wrote:The new crest is a fucking joke

This Cancelo hype reminds me of everyone telling me that Morata was worth 70m because people only watched him in 3 matches in CL instead of the other 30 matches where he was bad. Except Cancelo didn't bring those CL performances either. He has potential to become a better player, could be, but this version of him is not worth these prices.

If City pays the supposed 60m then by all means take him. If not then let's try with Sarri, better the money than Danilo. Either way replacing a player we couldn't rely on for big money isn't something to complain about, on the other hand swapping Dybala for Lukaku is.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:53 am

He is the Mr Nick09 of Juventus. Always toeing the company line.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:20 am

Eager to see Nick's justification for Madrid's transfer strategies when Luckdane's Cross & Inshallah tactics crashes and burns without Ronaldo.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:25 am

He will blame Bayol even though Ser Gareth will be their highest scorer next season while being ostracized
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:03 pm

Warrior wrote:The new crest is a fucking joke

Please, the new logo wipes the floor with all the other ones.

Glory wrote:
Way to treat your player. Rolling Eyes Come home Paulo.

EDIT : okay dont know how much this is true, evnetho the guy did quote the source. Lot of people in comments questioning the authenticity.

Even if it were true, so what? They're not keeping him in a dark room with no food and water until he signs the papers. He was supposed to come back from vacation on the 5th, until then he can train with whomever he wants.

rincon wrote:Except Cancelo didn't bring those CL performances either.

He only crossed the ball for two of Ronaldo's goals and that was while playing for a dinosaur like Allegri. He was great until that idiot managed to destroy him

Dybala was always an overrated player and he has been garbage for the past year and a half. Good riddance
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next