Sina
Thimmy
The Demon of Carthage
Myesyats
Firenze
47 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Firenze Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:55 pm

well, we're telling them to do one at that price...for now

I see us caving in a few days though.

actually baffling to me that I see at least 75% of United fans saying get it done

85M for a marginal upgrade on Smalling lol

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours and News 2019

Post by Firenze Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:56 pm

Jetro Willems is the second player #nufc looking to get tied up today according to Dutch sources.

huge window for Newcastle so far. Bruce gonna have them competing for 15th for sure.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:58 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:If Spurs sign Bruno Fernandes they will challenge for the title imo. And not in a Spursy kind of “challenge”. They’ll be legit.

They might sign him, but if they do they'll lose Eriksen. To me, there is no way they sign Bruno Fernandes, Lo Celso and KEEP Eriksen. Then again, I don't see any rumors about an Eriksen exit, so I'm not sure what to say.

My guess at this point is that Levy is trying to get the best deal between BF and Lo Celso and Eriksen stays another year.

Both + Eriksen would be insane. However it might also be a little irresponsible. Spurs are looking at going into the season with Aurier, Foyth, and KWP as the right backs. I would prefer some quality there or in a more typical CM/DM than an attacking midfielder. I guess we'll see what happens though
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:09 pm

Which club is trying to sign Eriksen, not Madrid that's for sure.

Atletico?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:10 pm

Leicester hold every card in this. This wretched board have no one else lined up as a plan B. So even if Leicester demand like 100 mil now, Woodward will pay that. The pressure of not delivering a CB is huge on Woodward that started from last summer. So, one way or the other we are bringing Maguire.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:12 pm

more and more I'm convined Sporting are just trying to drum up interest for Fernandes lol

don't think United or Spurs are in for him
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:12 pm

Glory wrote:Leicester hold every card in this. This wretched board have no one else lined up as a plan B. So even if Leicester demand like 100 mil now, Woodward will pay that. The pressure of not delivering a CB is huge on Woodward that started from last summer. So, one way or the other we are bringing Maguire.

they should just take 60M and Rojo or Bailly IMO, infuriating that we alwways seem incapable of moving on our scrubs (I know why, it's because we give them contracts nobody will ever match)
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:13 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:
zigra wrote:Van de Beek to Madrid seems to be all but confirmed. Too lazy for a source but it's pretty much done anyway.

Not sure what to make of this tbh Laughing

I'm not sure if your laugh is for "he's trash or average" or your whole team is falling apart.

Well, they were bound to get ransacked in the summer after a terrific CL campaign like that.

But maybe zigra is laughing at Madrid's stubbornness? You know, wasting the entire summer trying to get an unattainable target in Pogba without planning ahead for a proper replacement when their Plan A falls apart...and now they have to settle for whoever is available on the market.

I feel bad for his Ajax though, they got pillaged with no mercy.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:37 pm

CBarca wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:If Spurs sign Bruno Fernandes they will challenge for the title imo. And not in a Spursy kind of “challenge”. They’ll be legit.

They might sign him, but if they do they'll lose Eriksen. To me, there is no way they sign Bruno Fernandes, Lo Celso and KEEP Eriksen. Then again, I don't see any rumors about an Eriksen exit, so I'm not sure what to say.

My guess at this point is that Levy is trying to get the best deal between BF and Lo Celso and Eriksen stays another year.

Both + Eriksen would be insane. However it might also be a little irresponsible. Spurs are looking at going into the season with Aurier, Foyth, and KWP as the right backs. I would prefer some quality there or in a more typical CM/DM than an attacking midfielder. I guess we'll see what happens though

From what read is BF is plan B for Lo Celso.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:55 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Winter is Coming wrote:
zigra wrote:Van de Beek to Madrid seems to be all but confirmed. Too lazy for a source but it's pretty much done anyway.

I'm not sure if your laugh is for "he's trash or average" or your whole team is falling apart.

Well, they were bound to get ransacked in the summer after a terrific CL campaign like that.

But maybe zigra is laughing at Madrid's stubbornness? You know, wasting the entire summer trying to get an unattainable target in Pogba without planning ahead for a proper replacement when their Plan A falls apart...and now they have to settle for whoever is available on the market.

I feel bad for his Ajax though, they got pillaged with no mercy.

Feel bad? They should be ecstatic. They got enlightened money to built 20 full teams for those three guys.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:15 pm

Ask zigra which made him more ecstatic; reaching the CL semis after 22 years of absence or getting 160m for De Jong and De Ligt.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you that money certainly helps. But developing elite talent is really hard and there's nothing worse than seeing your best players leave knowing fully well that you'll not be able to get an equally talented replacement any time soon.

Even I, someone who's not an Ajax fan in the slightest, had goosebumps when they reached the semis after decades of absence. It was simply magical. So in that regard, yeah I feel bad for them.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:20 pm

Glory wrote:

Fuck Leicester. Maguire is not even worth 50 mil. Hope Woodward send them a xerox of his buttock as a response.

Do it !!

Bailly is a headless chicken and Rugani is better than him. Maguire looks like a guy who eats mustard with a spoon. This has to be the lowest IQ defense Man Utd has ever assembled Laughing

Can't you keep Lukaku and play him CB ? He's a big strong guy he would help.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:28 pm

it's looking like a straight swap, Dybala + Mandzu for these two jabronis

this is the sequel to Ocean's 13 ffs
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:36 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:

I like Donny but Real Madrid? Idk.. really not sure about that but we'll see. I'm not overly confident he will succeed Laughing

Don't think our team is falling apart btw.. I definitely expected worse as we all knew de Ligt and de Jong would leave so if we end up selling only those two and vdB - I'd say that's a good summer.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:42 pm

Firenze wrote:

it's looking like a straight swap, Dybala + Mandzu for these two jabronis

this is the sequel to Ocean's 13 ffs

Mandzu is pretty finished, cant last a whole season but can give you a few big performances. Expected to see him go for free.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:50 pm

our depth isn't great so I'll take him for a couple seasons gladly
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:01 pm

I said some years ago Mandzukic would make a good box-to-box. Worth trying imo.

About Ajax my biggest surprise is that Ziyech is still there. I expected Serie A clubs should have been all after him, he is excellent player. But on Google it says he wants to remain, he loves the environment at Ajax, fair enough.

Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:20 pm

zigra wrote:
Winter is Coming wrote:

I like Donny but Real Madrid? Idk.. really not sure about that but we'll see. I'm not overly confident he will succeed Laughing

Don't think our team is falling apart btw.. I definitely expected worse as we all knew de Ligt and de Jong would leave so if we end up selling only those two and vdB - I'd say that's a good summer.

Ok I see. That's good to hear hopefully you guys can build on top of that.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:27 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Ask zigra which made him more ecstatic; reaching the CL semis after 22 years of absence or getting 160m for De Jong and De Ligt.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you that money certainly helps. But developing elite talent is really hard and there's nothing worse than seeing your best players leave knowing fully well that you'll not be able to get an equally talented replacement any time soon.

Even I, someone who's not an Ajax fan in the slightest, had goosebumps when they reached the semis after decades of absence. It was simply magical. So in that regard, yeah I feel bad for them.

I'm a fan of a Danish team myself. I won't speak for Zigra, but it's different to support a team in a small league, because it's hard getting attached to players because they all leave at some time. Getting money for them is great. Keeping players is never an option, especially when they're young and good. You have to be consistently good, and not great to stay in club like Ajax. You have to be a guy like Schöne.

Of course the ideal thing would be to run last year's team back. But no one ever expected that. Success has a price for teams outside the top 4 leagues. Difference between Denmark and Holland is that our biggest transfer ever is like €10m and theirs is €100m
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:44 pm

Maguire to United is a done dealio. Most expensive CB in the world.

WATTBA
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:56 pm

Pedulla says we have offered Dybala 11m a year + a bonus

this club literally has too much money
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:03 pm

we still need another midfielder IMO

get Fernandes in still pls, and I'll consider this window fucking beautiful

offer Sporting 50M + Rojo

Martial Dybala Rashford
Pogba Matic Fernandes
Shaw Maguire Lindelof Bissaka
DDG

Mandzukic Sanchez Lingard
Periera Mctominay Fred
Young Smalling Bailly Dalot
Romero

what a time to be alive
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:41 pm

talks are ongoing between Manchester City and Juventus over a deal which would see Cancelo go to City and Juventus recieve Danilo + 35m euros.

class comment I saw about Juve's business atm

Mind boggles why Juve are swapping Lukaku and Dybala, Danilo and Cancelo..

It's like someone broke into their FM save and is purposely making them weaker...
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:43 pm

Arsenal really should be offering us a loan with an obligation for Bailly or Rojo to buy at 20M

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:45 pm

Hmm won't mind that actually but no obligation.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:45 pm

Freeza wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:Ask zigra which made him more ecstatic; reaching the CL semis after 22 years of absence or getting 160m for De Jong and De Ligt.

I'm a fan of a Danish team myself. I won't speak for Zigra, but it's different to support a team in a small league, because it's hard getting attached to players because they all leave at some time. Getting money for them is great. Keeping players is never an option, especially when they're young and good. You have to be consistently good, and not great to stay in club like Ajax. You have to be a guy like Schöne.

Of course the ideal thing would be to run last year's team back. But no one ever expected that. Success has a price for teams outside the top 4 leagues. Difference between Denmark and Holland is that our biggest transfer ever is like €10m and theirs is €100m

I wouldn't celebrate or whatever just because we received lots of money but yeah, I don't feel bad about losing the players.
Of course it would be great to keep them but we always knew we wouldn't be able to do that. In fact we could've easily lost vdB and de Ligt last summer and we managed to keep them for another year which is part of why we had that great season. But we always knew that it would end this summer (I wasn't sure about vdB but then again I expected Ziyech/Neres/Onana to leave so whatever).

We have new young and exciting players lined up anyway.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next