Jay29
Perucho21
59 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

La Liga 19/20 - The new Era - Page 24 Empty Re: La Liga 19/20 - The new Era

Post by Jay29 Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:05 pm

Chicharito on for De Jong.

Sevilla have been serving balls right on to De Jong's pasty forehead and he still can't score.

Would love to see Pozo come on to add some pace.

Incidentally, is Vaclik the second best keeper in the league right now? Struggle to think of many doing better than him since he arrived.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:09 pm

Finally that penalty save has given Sevilla confidence. Playing much much better now
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:25 pm

That win was there for Sevilla but Lope really needs to realise De Jong is just not good enough as a starter. Or a forward. Or a footballer. Also, that absolute shit start to the 2nd half really was not ideal either.

Mind you, Costa is just as useless as De Jong tbh.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:25 pm

Jay29 wrote:

Incidentally, is Vaclik the second best keeper in the league right now? Struggle to think of many doing better than him since he arrived.

He definitely is top 3, has to be.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:15 pm

Perucho21 wrote:

futbol: lA LiGa iS tRuLy oUr cOmPeTiTiOn.

Top of the table. :coffee:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:51 pm

futbol wrote:
Perucho21 wrote:

futbol: lA LiGa iS tRuLy oUr cOmPeTiTiOn.

Top of the table. :coffee:

Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:10 am

Madrid fans posting non-stop during Barcelona and Atlético matches.
Madrid fans stop posting during and after their own matches.

hmm
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:13 am

Doc wrote:
Jay29 wrote:

For me Jan Oblak is the best GK in the world right now. From a purely goalkeeping standpoint I'm not keen on Ederson or Ter Stegen. I think they have been overrated because they can play with their feet. Courtois is just cow dung and De Gea ain't the same player he was a few years ago.

1- Jan Oblak
2- Alisson Becker
3- Manuel Neuer
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:39 am

danyjr wrote:
Doc wrote:
Jay29 wrote:

For me Jan Oblak is the best GK in the world right now. From a purely goalkeeping standpoint I'm not keen on Ederson or Ter Stegen. I think they have been overrated because they can play with their feet. Courtois is just cow dung and De Gea ain't the same player he was a few years ago.

1- Jan Oblak
2- Alisson Becker
3- Manuel Neuer
Neuer hasn't been good this season.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:50 am

iftikhar wrote:
danyjr wrote:
Doc wrote:

1- Jan Oblak
2- Alisson Becker
3- Manuel Neuer
Neuer hasn't been good this season.

Neuer has been excellent.
As for Dany's post - :facepalm:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:35 am

danyjr wrote:
Doc wrote:
Jay29 wrote:

1- Jan Oblak
2- Alisson Becker
3- Manuel Neuer

Ter Stegen is a monster of a goalkeeper, there's absolutely nothing overrated about him.

Alisson is of course elite, and so is Oblak, but I still rate Ter Stegen higher than both.

I agree with you about Courtois being a very bad goalkeeper, and about De Gea not being as great as he once was. Although to be completely honest, I still think a WC manager such as Klopp could help the Spaniard go back to being elite again.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:45 pm

danyjr wrote:Madrid fans posting non-stop during Barcelona and Atlético matches.

hmm

Lol, most of us know, this Madrid team and coach is crap. We expect another trophyless season. However with Barca and Atleti also playing poorly, it gives us some enjoyment and perhaps some hope.

If I were an Atleti or Barca fan, I wouldn’t be bragging so much. It wouldn’t surprise me if all three crash out of CL and la Liga and Copa goes to Sevilla, La Real or Granada!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:50 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
danyjr wrote:Madrid fans posting non-stop during Barcelona and Atlético matches.

hmm

Lol, most of us know, this Madrid team and coach is crap. We expect another trophyless season. However with Barca and Atleti also playing poorly, it gives us some enjoyment and perhaps some hope.

If I were an Atleti or Barca fan, I wouldn’t be bragging so much. It wouldn’t surprise me if all three crash out of CL and la Liga and Copa goes to Sevilla, La Real or Granada!
you could always support a good team like liverpool for the season billy. but make sure you do it from spain Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:50 pm

futbol_bill wrote:

hmm

you could always support a good team like liverpool for the season billy. but make sure you do it from spain Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Duronto-Roddur Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:05 pm

I truly hope Atletico misses out on CL next season. That would give them the motivation to shake things up. They have been in a state of stagnation only matched by the Centrist Politics.

But that's not going to happen. Real (the other Madrid club) or Barcelona might, Atletico wont.

Duronto-Roddur
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:08 am

Moreno with some Shaolin Soccer shit.

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:38 pm

futbol_bill wrote:

hmm

I bet money when this team wins something your gonna go into hiding as usual.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:34 pm

The same way you went into hiding when Benzema scored 5 goals for an entire season? The same way you said you're done with this team but came back after 2 months of being done?

Old man Bill would be done with Madrid only when his heart stops, proper Madrid fan. His grandson Ramos is still a pleb though, love him tbh.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:12 pm

LOL Chad, I actually sold my seats for the season! I haven't left the club nor do I intend to do. I'm just fed up with watching this futbol under Zidane. When and if they change, I will be back. I still have my socio status and the ownership of the season tickets still is mine.

By the way the guy who bought my tickets for this year is still claiming he was ripped off!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:07 pm

futbol_bill wrote:I'm just fed up with watching this futbol under Zidane. When and if they change, I will be back.
They will change him. With Mourinho.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:10 am

Still top of the table, unbelievable lol, La Liga is competitive after all. Actually it must be good to see also the German league close for once instead of one or two teams just pull away all the time, for the neutral at least. I dont mind this season so far at all, everyone is so bad, but as long as we are top its all good lol.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:15 am

La Liga isn't competitive because other 17 teams caught up. It's competitive because the big 3 have become shite.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:37 pm

futbol_bill wrote:By the way the guy who bought my tickets for this year is still claiming he was ripped off!

Yes! Yes, I was! And I’ll never forgive you for it.

First of all, I bought those tickets from you on the understanding that I’d still be able to resell them afterwards if I deemed the spectacle not good enough. Well, it only took me three seconds into our first ever game of the season to realize that this Madrid team was going to break all records of suckage known to man and bring the suck-itude to a whole new level, and beyond what is humanly imaginable.

Goddammit, Bill! This was easily the worst purchase I have ever made in my life (and this is coming from a guy who at one point bought Jack Vale’s fart machine a.k.a The Pooter). I mean, I could feel, actually feel, my IQ points dramatically drop at the sight of the bald fraud and his eleven numptyteers engaging in what I could only describe as a royal and unprecedented level of eye-watering suckage. Nonetheless, and even though their performance was so reminiscent of a steaming pile of gooey monkey crap, I decided to stick around and support the team through these tough times. Little did I know that shortly after, I would come to regret that decision…

Indeed, as dusk drew nigh and the last glints of the setting sun were slowly disappearing behind the cutting crusts of the soon-to-be-wrapped-in-tinfoil Bernabeu, a pain more severe than any I had had before was making its presence felt in the center of my chest accompanied by a soul-crushing tightness and shortness of breath. The pain would occasionally radiate to my left arm and shoulder blades while my face began to suddenly feel numb and weak – unmistakable signs in the medical world that an impending heart attack and stroke (or as I like to call it; a brace) are in the offing.

I knew at that very moment that Bill’s season tickets were just poisonous capsules designed to kill whoever has the misfortune of laying their hand on them by exposing them to a radioactive, amateurish suck fest, thereby killing their cells and causing their DNA to mutate beyond repair.

Being the generous guy that you all know me to be, I asked myself: “Why should I keep this gift to myself? After all, sharing is caring!” And so without hesitation, I decided to PM my dearly beloved GL members with my proposal. Here are some of their responses:

My PM to @RealGunner :
@RealGunner 's response:

My PM to @Myesyats:
Myesyats 's Response:

My PM to @Thimmy:
@Thimmy 's Response:

My PM to Chad:
Chad's response:

My PM to @Hapless_Hans:
hans' response:

My PM to @Firenze:
Firenze's response:

I'm still trying to sell them but so far, there are no suitors in sight. Thanks a lot, Bill! I'll never recoup my losses.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:55 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:By the way the guy who bought my tickets for this year is still claiming he was ripped off!

Yes! Yes, I was! And I’ll never forgive you for it.

First of all, I bought those tickets from you on the understanding that I’d still be able to resell them afterwards if I deemed the spectacle not good enough. Well, it only took me three seconds into our first ever game of the season to realize that this Madrid team was going to break all records of suckage known to man and bring the suck-itude to a whole new level, and beyond what is humanly imaginable.

Goddammit, Bill! This was easily the worst purchase I have ever made in my life (and this is coming from a guy who at one point bought Jack Vale’s fart machine a.k.a The Pooter). I mean, I could feel, actually feel, my IQ points dramatically drop at the sight of the bald fraud and his eleven numptyteers engaging in what I could only describe as a royal and unprecedented level of eye-watering suckage. Nonetheless, and even though their performance was so reminiscent of a steaming pile of gooey monkey crap, I decided to stick around and support the team through these tough times. Little did I know that shortly after, I would come to regret that decision…

Indeed, as dusk drew nigh and the last glints of the setting sun were slowly disappearing behind the cutting crusts of the soon-to-be-wrapped-in-tinfoil Bernabeu, a pain more severe than any I had had before was making its presence felt in the center of my chest accompanied by a soul-crushing tightness and shortness of breath. The pain would occasionally radiate to my left arm and shoulder blades while my face began to suddenly feel numb and weak – unmistakable signs in the medical world that an impending heart attack and stroke (or as I like to call it; a brace) are in the offing.

I knew at that very moment that Bill’s season tickets were just poisonous capsules designed to kill whoever has the misfortune of laying their hand on them by exposing them to a radioactive, amateurish suck fest, thereby killing their cells and causing their DNA to mutate beyond repair.

Being the generous guy that you all know me to be, I asked myself: “Why should I keep this gift to myself? After all, sharing is caring!” And so without hesitation, I decided to PM my dearly beloved GL members with my proposal. Here are some of their responses:

My PM to @RealGunner :
@RealGunner 's response:

My PM to @Myesyats:
Myesyats 's Response:

My PM to @Thimmy:
@Thimmy 's Response:

My PM to Chad:
Chad's response:

My PM to @Hapless_Hans:
hans' response:

My PM to @Firenze:
Firenze's response:

I'm still trying to sell them but so far, there are no suitors in sight. Thanks a lot, Bill! I'll never recoup my losses.
Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:36 pm

@The Demon of Carthage

Heart :bow: rofl Chaka Proud Molenation
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:11 pm

I was like "okaaaaay" until the Firenze conversation rofl

10/10 would see Firenze diagnosed with hemorroids again.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next