What u think about fans changing clubs to support?

+19
iftikhar
Firenze
Nishankly
titosantill
futbol
Doc
Sina
Perucho21
Art Morte
chad4401
terrance511
futbol_bill
zenmaster
Unique
El Gunner
silver
Robespierre
Jay29
BarcaLearning
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What u think about fans changing clubs to support? - Page 2 Empty Re: What u think about fans changing clubs to support?

Post by Unique Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:38 pm

futbol wrote:
Unique wrote:

well us immigrant troublemakers dont seem to get into any fights when we are at home in our countries when we out number the other populations 100 to 1. but we do end up in fights when we live away and we are out numbered 100 to 1. now im not saying you are a senile old git but im sure even you can see who the trouble starters are. now if i were the one to start trouble i would do it when we out number them by 100 to 1. i wouldent start trouble when we are out numbered by 100 to 1. anyway im hoping to stick around for as long as it takes britain to become great again once it leaves the EU. so thats a fucking long time Laughing
We shall Defend our island what ever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches we shall fight In the fields and in the streets we shall fight in the hills we shall never surrender. Proud

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

What u think about fans changing clubs to support? - Page 2 Empty Re: What u think about fans changing clubs to support?

Post by Firenze Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:03 pm

absolutely shocked when I saw the thread title and the person who started it, shocked I say!

just change your name to CityLearning now tbh, nobody will care, we need some active City fans anyway
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:08 pm

Unique wrote:
futbol wrote:
Unique wrote:

well us immigrant troublemakers dont seem to get into any fights when we are at home in our countries when we out number the other populations 100 to 1. but we do end up in fights when we live away and we are out numbered 100 to 1. now im not saying you are a senile old git but im sure even you can see who the trouble starters are. now if i were the one to start trouble i would do it when we out number them by 100 to 1. i wouldent start trouble when we are out numbered by 100 to 1. anyway im hoping to stick around for as long as it takes britain to become great again once it leaves the EU. so thats a fucking long time Laughing
We shall Defend our island what ever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches we shall fight In the fields and in the streets we shall fight in the hills we shall never surrender. Proud

spoken like a true hooligan!

It's time you recognize that there are only 3 options available;
leave, no deal (which won't get past current parliament),
leave with May deal (actually that is best you'll get given all the BS you and kind put forward re referendum as to what you thought EU would give you)
or remain.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:07 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Unique wrote:
futbol wrote:

spoken like a true hooligan!

It's time you recognize that there are only 3 options available;
leave, no deal (which won't get past current parliament),
leave with May deal (actually that is best you'll get given all the BS you and kind put forward re referendum as to what you thought EU would give you)
or remain.
if the Spanish had a bit more fight in them they wouldn't have let us Brits take Gibraltar off them. We just took it and there was nothing you could do about it. Cool
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:27 pm

You’re living in the 1600s?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:32 pm

futbol_bill wrote:You’re living in the 1600s?
the year you were born Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:36 pm

Firenze wrote:absolutely shocked when I saw the thread title and the person who started it, shocked I say!

just change your name to CityLearning now tbh, nobody will care, we need some active City fans anyway

Yes, Nasir and chemical are good posters but they don't write often , so welcome to new GL Man City Academy , follow us and we 'll show you Champions League won from City in their history 404 NOT Found
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:58 pm

I don't think a fan can or does change his club. If he does, I don't think it will bother anyone and will be taken seriously by anyone.

I think a fan can and does have affections (of varied magnitude) to several clubs in different leagues and sports. Mole (NUFC, NBA, Kebab), CB (Barca, Spurs, NASCAR), Doc (Real, UELO, West Indies) among others support this phenomenon.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:04 pm

You ever truly support one club imo but you can surely symphatize with a number of teams, 1 from each leauge for example. But there's always that one team you have special connection to i feel like, you cannot fool yourself.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:54 pm

On an old forum I used to post on there was a paddy called Al Bundy but I used to call him ted. He said he supports Barca. AC Milan and Newcastle. Guy was like 35 yo and still lived with his mum and dad.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:29 pm

Because most persons are "supporters" but in fact they just like the current team a certain club has, they are not entitled to it for life. True fans can never change clubs

If Juve becomes shit i'll probably stop following football rather than pick a new club.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:53 pm

I know quite a few people here in the states that are lebron James supporters and supports whichever team hes on. They mostly do it to annoy fans who get offended by it but in the NBA it's easy to resonate with a player more than a team, when compared to footy.

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:58 am

It depends. My childhood clubs, I'll support until the end because I grew up on them. Then there are clubs I supported along the way due to a player, coach, etc.... those are okay to drop imo.

No matter what, I'll support OM and France in football. Real Madrid too as i've developed a childlike attachment. That's about it in terms of the teams I support passionately.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:11 am

sportsczy wrote:It depends. My childhood clubs, I'll support until the end because I grew up on them. Then there are clubs I supported along the way due to a player, coach, etc.... those are okay to drop imo.

No matter what, I'll support OM and France in football. Real Madrid too as i've developed a childlike attachment. That's about it in terms of the teams I support passionately.
dude you support more people than the british government. Shocked
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:01 pm

Interesting again Very Happy Some more extreme views like those who want to be true fan devoted to one club for life ONLY... I guess I can understand but thats just so restricted, especially if u say u would then stop following the sport altogether if your team became crap.

But I guess some ppl just like that kind of commitment which can come with a lot of suffering though or at least non-enjoyable. On the other hand though, if u then come back and follow it again once your club turn things around, meaning u have skipped the period when they were failing, isnt that a similar thing? Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2