Onyx
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Collblanc
Swanhends
BarrileteCosmico
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Madrid fans take their Mou support a bit too far Empty Madrid fans take their Mou support a bit too far

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:34 pm

Madrid fans take their Mou support a bit too far 1365345816270

FC Franco Proud
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Madrid fans take their Mou support a bit too far Empty Re: Madrid fans take their Mou support a bit too far

Post by Swanhends Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:35 pm

Girl with the camera: "Wait til GL gets a hold of this"
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Madrid fans take their Mou support a bit too far Empty Re: Madrid fans take their Mou support a bit too far

Post by Collblanc Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:38 pm

Sad Really hurts. Typical Madrista's. Visca catalunya. Hope we get indepence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:39 pm

Swanhends wrote:RWO with the camera: "Wait til GL gets a hold of this"
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:40 pm

What makes Mourinho similar to Hitler?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:41 pm

Franco, Hitler, Mourinho - all 'leaders'. According to the Franco followers (disgusting people), all 'great leaders'. I hope all the Real Madrid fans on this forum speak disgusted about this picture - as they should know who Franco is and what he has done !!!!!!!
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:45 pm

I'm not sure is in favour of Mourinho or against him.... Madrid fans take their Mou support a bit too far 2238782717

I would think it's against mourinho because comparing him to hitler... but the cleanness of both face images may mean the opposite.

You can expect anything from the ultrasur.

Collblanc, you are catalan or after so many years here you also feel catalan? Are you still at youth teams...?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:46 pm

:facepalm: Hopefully, someone gets a beat down for this
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:49 pm

free_cat wrote:Collblanc, you are catalan or after so many years here you also feel catalan? Are you still at youth teams...?

I am catalan; born and raised. I stopped playing at 22 when getting injured heavily in my knee in a match. I now live in Amsterdam, Netherlands since about 6 months and will be going back in July (SarriĆ -Sant Gervasi). I travel between these cities allot, family, work.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:13 pm

This was a Levante fan banner as far as I've read and heard.

However I wouldn't put it past the Ultras Sur to be fcking idiots and do this.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:20 pm

Actually I've done a bit of digging and it seems it isn't the Ultras Sur (although as established they are d*ckheads in terms of their political beliefs) the overwhelming majority of Ultra Sur banners have their logo on it. It seems the popular conception is that a group of anti-Mou fans made this banner and displayed it near the stadium.

The point is this is not a pro Mou banner but then again that was obvious what with being compared to fcking Hitler and all.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:26 pm

From my research the banner was posted in front of the bar nearby the Bernabeu the US frequent, so it was either them or a kamkikaze.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:32 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:From my research the banner was posted in front of the bar nearby the Bernabeu the US frequent, so it was either them or a kamkikaze.

Any word on who is reporting it? The Ultras Sur are usually not shy about putting their logo on their banners and most of the places I usually get my news from seem to suggest it was either an Anti Mou group or Levante fans.

Anyway like I said the US are d*ckheads and they don't represent the majority. They have a place at the stadium because they make noise and banners. Seems the German press are focusing on the banner the most.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:34 pm

probably not mourinho support lol

plus he's always hit me as more of a kim jong il guy, cult-like devotion from the fanbase and whoever disagrees with him isn't allowed to leave the carpark
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:37 pm

Disgraceful
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:37 pm

Always considered Mou more of a Che Guevara type. Beloved cult hero who was actually more of an asshole than people realised hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:41 pm

Madrid fans take their Mou support a bit too far Real+Madrid+is+the+club+the+fascist+Franco+was+associated+_b3de0f02eafbe744b60f912dc82be517

not surprised coming from these same people

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:42 pm

how in the world can mourinho be a bigger asshole than people think?

did he invent aids?
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:43 pm

Truly shocking that there are ultra nationalist groups in Europe Razz

I mean they're everywhere ffs. Usually a very small minority... but getting bigger with the recession and the resulting need to irrationally blame something. And of course, some of them are football fans.

You can't suppress freedom of speech in a democratic society. As long as nobody gets hurt, i just laugh at them and ignore these type of people for being stupid and ignorant. You're actually helping their cause by bringing attention to it.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:43 pm

che wrote:how in the world can mourinho be a bigger asshole than people think?

did he invent aids?

I meant among his support.

And I know you were going for satire but in this thread we have Mourinho being compared to Hitler and the notion that he would have had to invent AIDS to be more hated. I think we are going a bit too far here Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:45 pm

sportsczy wrote:Truly shocking that there are ultra nationalist groups in Europe Razz

I mean they're everywhere ffs. Usually a very small minority... but getting bigger with the recession and the resulting need to irrationally blame something. And of course, some of them are football fans.

You can't suppress freedom of speech in a democratic society. As long as nobody gets hurt, i just laugh at them and ignore these type of people for being stupid and ignorant. You're actually helping their cause by bringing attention to it.

BC's anti-Madrid propaganda threads ffs Mad
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:49 pm

Another reason why I prefer EPL fans...
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:51 pm

EPL fans are pretty racist too outside London dude... there are idiots everywhere.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:56 pm

Zealous wrote:

And I know you were going for satire but in this thread we have Mourinho being compared to Hitler and the notion that he would have had to invent AIDS to be more hated. I think we are going a bit too far here Laughing

those two were entirely separate, i fully acknowledge it's a minority of morons comparing mourinho to hitler...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:14 pm

che wrote:
Zealous wrote:

those two were entirely separate, i fully acknowledge it's a minority of morons comparing mourinho to hitler...

Wasn't comparing them Smile

Sorry if it looked like I was.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next