El Gunner
Unique
McLewis
39 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Racism Thread

Post by Young Kaz Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:48 pm

Myesyats wrote:Well if his mother is Asian than he's half Asian which means he's Asian-American which means he's Asian.

Or am I missing something?

Not based on that he isnt.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:04 pm

The VAST majority of black slave owners were just people who "bought" their family members and then kept them in that status out of rightful fear of judicial systems, and the fact that in many slave states at the time freed people were not even legally allowed to stay in the same state as the state they were formerly enslaved in.

People would get their family and just disappear. If I dont want to engage with you after that, I am not going to go fully through the legal process with you with my family. They really just got some land and farmed or moved to cities or out west.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:12 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Myesyats wrote:Well if his mother is Asian than he's half Asian which means he's Asian-American which means he's Asian.

Or am I missing something?

Not based on that he isnt.

So what would you say he is? Asian-American or just American?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:28 pm

Young Kaz wrote:Surprise Surprise.

Latest California School Shooter was the child of a White Supremacist father and self hating mentally ill Asian woman.

bu bu muh toxic asian masculinity Rolling Eyes

How about the media stop calling him Asian and tell the truth. If you called that kid Asian before this he would have probably shot you on the spot. I wouldnt be surprised if this was caused by the kids there calling him Asian.
This is the treatment all minorities get in the US. Barrack Obama was half white and raised by the white half of his family but no one ever called him that. If you are mixed people will always treat you as the non-white half and its kind of fucked.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:12 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Latest California School Shooter was the child of a White Supremacist father and self hating mentally ill Asian woman.

How about the media stop calling him Asian and tell the truth. If you called that kid Asian before this he would have probably shot you on the spot. I wouldnt be surprised if this was caused by the kids there calling him Asian.
This is the treatment all minorities get in the US. Barrack Obama was half white and raised by the white half of his family but no one ever called him that. If you are mixed people will always treat you as the non-white half and its kind of fucked.

Difference is when a white person has a kid with a black person, usually, they have respect for the group enough not to teach them to grow up hating that group.

Most people who end up with Asian women are bigoted, angry that they have to settle for an Asian, and racist against the group they end up with. This creates mentally unstable kids who hate themselves and other Asians by proxy.

I am reminded of Elliot Rodgers, who before he became the "Supreme Gentleman", lived with Asian men who accepted him but who he would never accept back because he was raised by both his parents not to respect Asians. If a guy has nothing going on its either remain alone, or get a mentally-ill Asian woman. This causes resentment on BOTH sides, and the kid knows exactly what it is.

Last edited by Young Kaz on Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:14 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Difference is when a white person has a kid with a black person, usually, they have respect for the group enough not to teach them to grow up hating that group.

The people who end up with Asian women are bigoted, angry that they have to settle for an Asian, and racist against the group they end up with. This creates mentally unstable kids who hate themselves and other Asians by proxy.

I am reminded of Elliot Rodgers, who before he became the "Supreme Gentleman", lived with Asian men who accepted him but who he would never accept back because he was raised by both his parents not to respect Asians. If a guy has nothing going on its either remain alone, or get a mentally-ill Asian woman. This causes resentment on BOTH sides, and the kid knows exactly what it is.
the next time you go to the bath room I want you to stop and look at your self in the mirror for about 5 minutes so you can fully appreciate how much of a twat you really are.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:27 pm

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

The people who end up with Asian women are bigoted, angry that they have to settle for an Asian, and racist against the group they end up with. This creates mentally unstable kids who hate themselves and other Asians by proxy.

the next time you go to the bath room I want you to stop and look at your self in the mirror for about 5 minutes so you can fully appreciate how much of a twat you really are.

You cant argue the arguments because you know its true.

2018 List of White Supremacists, Neo-Nazis, Conspiracy

^^Alt right plebs cant get white women with options so they deal with mentally ill Asian women with self hate.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:08 pm

Naw, he's right, you're a bit of a twat
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:22 pm

Young Kaz wrote:

The people who end up with Asian women are bigoted, angry that they have to settle for an Asian, and racist against the group they end up with. This creates mentally unstable kids who hate themselves and other Asians by proxy.=

Thats quite a generalization Laughing

I don't remember you being this crazy back in the day as Betty hmm
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Racism Thread - Page 11 Empty Bettys rambling on racism

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:06 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

This is pretty racist tbh. You're calling all half-white-half-asian kids mentally unstable and are creating a stereotype of white men who date asian women that's completely inaccurate.

In fact I'm moving all these recent posts to the racism thread as they have nothing to do with guns
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:00 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

This is pretty racist tbh. You're calling all half-white-half-asian kids mentally unstable and are creating a stereotype of white men who date asian women that's completely inaccurate.

In fact I'm moving all these recent posts to the racism thread as they have nothing to do with guns

I never said all. Exceptions exist to every rule, but in general? Yeah you can see neo nazis and general racist guys getting with Mentally-ill asian women because they are the last group on earth who will worship them simply based on their whiteness. Thats why Every single alt-right guy of note has a slew of Asian fetishism and Asian girlfriends in their past.

Its why Mark Zuckerberg could, before he made facebook, list his interest as "Asian women" and have a mentally ill asian woman wanting to stay with him despite knowingly being nothing more than a fetish. Mental Illness creates an unhealthy environment for kids and you get this school shooter, and elliot rodgers, among others.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:04 pm

Yes you did, man. You said "The people who end up with Asian women are bigoted, angry that they have to settle for an Asian, and racist against the group they end up with". You didn't qualify this statement in any way.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:10 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Yes you did, man. You said "The people who end up with Asian women are bigoted, angry that they have to settle for an Asian, and racist against the group they end up with". You didn't qualify this statement in any way.

You're right. I'll edit it.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:44 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

The people who end up with Asian women are bigoted, angry that they have to settle for an Asian, and racist against the group they end up with. This creates mentally unstable kids who hate themselves and other Asians by proxy.=

Thats quite a generalization Laughing

I don't remember you being this crazy back in the day as Betty hmm

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:07 pm

Nicholas cage needs to get a DNA test done on that kid ffs Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:12 pm

My mate is mixed race 50% black 50% white and he has a kid with his white wife and this kid is white I mean really white my wife's skin is 3-4 shades darker.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:13 pm

Unique wrote:Nicholas cage needs to get a DNA test done on that kid ffs Laughing

The kid looks like the vast majority of half Asian kids. Much to the dismay of mentally-ill Asian women.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:15 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:Nicholas cage needs to get a DNA test done on that kid ffs Laughing

The kid looks like the vast majority of half Asian kids. Much to the dismay of mentally-ill Asian women.
why do you guys worry so much about having a small dick. I have seen you bring it up before and I noticed that guy in the video was going on about it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:18 pm

I was at a cafe in Dublin once during a school trip, when I overheard the girl at the next table talking about how she didn’t fit in with her white classmates because they thought her obsession with asian culture was odd, and she felt discluded from the asian group of classmates she apparently had desperately tried to get acquainted with, because they wouldn’t accept her as anything but white. She looked like a typical, white, British, teen girl to me, and I was mighty surprised when I realized that she was mixed race. Sounded like a difficult social circumstance to be in.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:29 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Yes you did, man. You said "The people who end up with Asian women are bigoted, angry that they have to settle for an Asian, and racist against the group they end up with". You didn't qualify this statement in any way.

Your edit is completely laugh worthy. You're talking about really fringe scenarios and creating a stereotype off it, ie your post is still racist. I know a fair number of white male Asian female couples and not one of them is as you describe.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:31 pm

Young Kaz wrote:

I haven’t met that many half-Asian people in my life, but the two I know personally look more like an Ashton Kutcher than a typical Asian person. I’ve also met two half-Asian girls abroad who didn’t look Asian at all. Also, I googled that chick who appeared on Hot Ones like a total creep and found out that she’s half-Chinese. I never would’ve guessed Razz I suppose it’s possible that they all belong to the minority, though.

Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:40 pm

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

why do you guys worry so much about having a small dick. I have seen you bring it up before and I noticed that guy in the video was going on about it.

Its a masculinity issue.

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

Your edit is completely laugh worthy. You're talking about really fringe scenarios and creating a stereotype off it, ie your post is still racist. I know a fair number of white male Asian female couples and not one of them is as you describe.

How on earth would you know its true or not? This is like a white guy telling a black guy in the 50's that racism wasnt that bad. Unless you are Asian you wouldnt know a single thing of what the couple thinks towards Asian men because you are not the directed target of the anger.

Why arent the Alt-right running around with black women and African fetishes.
Why arent half black kids killing people based off of racial science, jumping off buildings, and having mental issues from their upbringing?

Thimmy wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

I haven’t met that many half-Asian people in my life, but the two I know personally look more like an Ashton Kutcher than a typical Asian person. I’ve also met two half-Asian girls abroad who didn’t look Asian at all. Also, I googled that chick who appeared on Hot Ones like a total creep and found out that she’s half-Chinese. I never would’ve guessed Razz I suppose it’s possible that they all belong to the minority, though.

God help whatever kid is born by a mother hoping they look like that, yet coming out looking like Jackie Chan Laughing

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:44 pm

Mixed race chicks are the hottest. Half Asian is on the top :bow:
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:50 pm

Nishankly wrote:Mixed race chicks are the hottest. Half Asian is on the top :bow:

Thats colonialism speaking.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:54 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

Bro I can only imagine what a great kid would come out of a relationship between a tall, handsome Norwegian alpha male (aka Thimmy) and a gorgeous Filipino lady, or Korean maybe even Vietnamese perhaps.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:29 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Thimmy wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

Bro I can only imagine what a great kid would come out of a relationship between a tall, handsome Norwegian alpha male (aka Thimmy) and a gorgeous Filipino lady, or Korean maybe even Vietnamese perhaps.

The question remains what if the kid looks Asian.What do they get out of being the child of an Asian women who, as noted, Hates Asian men in many cases?

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next