Who will be the next manager of Manchester United?

+30
BarrileteCosmico
urbaNRoots
Warrior
farfan
Casciavit
Kaladin
CBarca
zenmaster
FennecFox7
S
futbol_bill
Glory
80s_Stallone
rincon
Firenze
Lucifer
zigra
Collblanc
Robespierre
M99
Kick
Thimmy
Onyx
Myesyats
BarcaLearning
El Gunner
Art Morte
Unique
The Demon of Carthage
Hapless_Hans
34 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who will be the next manager of Manchester United?

Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? - Page 4 Vote_lcap16%Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]
Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? - Page 4 Vote_lcap26%Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 5 ]
Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? - Page 4 Vote_lcap16%Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]
Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? - Page 4 Vote_lcap11%Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? - Page 4 Vote_lcap11%Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 19

Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who will be the next manager of Manchester United?

Post by Myesyats Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:20 pm

English clubs are filthy rich. I bet even a clownhouse like Aston Villa gots more money than most Spanish clubs combined

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Who will be the next manager of Manchester United? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who will be the next manager of Manchester United?

Post by farfan Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:48 pm

Myesyats wrote:English clubs are filthy rich. I bet even a clownhouse like Aston Villa gots more money than most Spanish clubs combined

I'd bet there are at least 16 EPL clubs that have more money than Sevilla.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:17 pm

I wasn’t referring to money. To me BIG is equivalent to BETTER.

If money was the only criteria PSG and City would totally dominate everyone.

Even with a new Manager, ManU isn’t going to do anything note worthy based on the board past 10 years decisions!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:53 am

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:28 am

Apparently, even Mamad could've done better than Ole, so Man United are surely in for a treat now that a competent manager is coming in Razz Golden age ahead!
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:32 pm

Lot of reports say that Poch wants to leave PSG for the job and doesnt want to wait until the summer. Probably feels like his time at PSG is almost up anyway, he's not gonna win the CL there and doesn't want to miss out on the chance at a PL return with United. I can see some truth to this tbh.

Would take him of course but I've always been lukewarm on him
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:56 pm

Firenze wrote:Lot of reports say that Poch wants to leave PSG for the job and doesnt want to wait until the summer. Probably feels like his time at PSG is almost up anyway, he's not gonna win the CL there and doesn't want to miss out on the chance at a PL return with United. I can see some truth to this tbh.

Would take him of course but I've always been lukewarm on him

Another loser on the United bench. Mediocrity weds mediocrity. Sounds like business as usual at Old Trafford. If not for the PL hype and marketing, this guy would be managing some bottom mid-table La Liga team right now.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:21 pm

don't really disagree tbh

but there aren't many viable choices, Zidane likely isn't interested

then you have Poch, Ten Hag or Rodgers

all of them come with concerns

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:06 pm

Missed Conte by two weeks when he would have been the ideal coach to straighten up United's situation.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:11 pm

Ranieri imo
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:08 pm

Ten Hag probably wont leave midseasn, Poch also seems like a stretch.

Is it possible they carry on with an interim guy until summer?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:10 pm

I would be pissed off if my team sacked the manager two weeks after Antonio freakin Conte was hired by a rival club.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:21 pm

Why would poch take such a step down for united though? After not even a full season with psg?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:57 pm

Firenze wrote:don't really disagree tbh

but there aren't many viable choices, Zidane likely isn't interested

then you have Poch, Ten Hag or Rodgers

all of them come with concerns

All beta coaches for Ronaldo to Kommandeer at his will
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:25 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:I would be pissed off if my team sacked the manager two weeks after Antonio freakin Conte was hired by a rival club.

according to some fans they didn't/don't want him because he doesn't play football...and i quote... "the United way" Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:16 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Why would poch take such a step down for united though?  After not even a full season with psg?

I would do the same if the opportunity comes

PSG is a big step down from Man Utd, not even close in fact

Their season started so poor, expectations will be very low, it gives him a 6 months buffer to prepare
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:04 pm

futbol_bill wrote:I wasn’t referring to money. To me BIG is equivalent to BETTER.

Even with a new Manager, ManU isn’t going to do anything note worthy based on the board past 10 years decisions!

And what exactly does Sevilla offer? Europe League football? MAYBE a 4th place in La Liga? they're still a selling club that can't accommodate the needs and ambitions of an elite manager.

Would you have advised Klopp not to join Liverpool back in 2015? everybody knew they were one elite manager and a few successful transfer windows away from regaining top status. Manchester United is in an ever better position.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:03 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:35 pm

farfan wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:I wasn’t referring to money. To me BIG is equivalent to BETTER.

And what exactly does Sevilla offer? Europe League football? MAYBE a 4th place in La Liga? they're still a selling club that can't accommodate the needs and ambitions of an elite manager.

Would you have advised Klopp not to join Liverpool back in 2015? everybody knew they were one elite manager and a few successful transfer windows away from regaining top status. Manchester United is in an ever better position.

Right now they are the biggest challenge to RMad for la liga. Lopetequi is doing great there. Why should he go to a club which has a broken squad and screwed up ownership and management?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:02 pm

El Gunner wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:I would be pissed off if my team sacked the manager two weeks after Antonio freakin Conte was hired by a rival club.

according to some fans they didn't/don't want him because he doesn't play football...and i quote... "the United way" Laughing

I imagine Conte is also pissed off himself atm, like instead of managing Man U he had to settle for Spurs Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:42 am

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:47 pm

Valverde and Ragnick the favourites to be interim manager until the end of the season when we'll probably get Poch apparently

wattba
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:24 pm

Rangnick is underrated AF, he just keeps throwing the towel everywhere, but does good work IMHO.
Pochettino might end up being a good choice tho, but surprised the Gunnerssaince is already over. Well, not surprised. Sad.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:44 pm

They offered Valverde to be interim manager? that's an insult.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:37 pm

Ernie is a top coach. He was the only one of Barcas managers besides Enrique that made the team competitive and had the old guard overperform by miles. Unfortunately his style of play didnt suit Barca despite you know winning trohpies and destroying Real Madrid, and then theres of course those 2 CL legs against Roma/Pool that will forever stain his resume.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:29 pm

Ragnick confirmed interim manager until the end of the season. Poch or Ten Hag coming in then, unless Ragnick wins us the league/CL ofc.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next