Chinese woman defends her nation against Secessionists in Germany

5 posters

Go down

Chinese woman defends her nation against Secessionists in Germany Empty Chinese woman defends her nation against Secessionists in Germany

Post by Young Kaz Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:09 am

"I can afford this life in Germany because our country has always stayed solid and United for the last 2000 years"
Chinese woman defends her nation against Secessionists in Germany 161t2o

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Chinese woman defends her nation against Secessionists in Germany Empty Re: Chinese woman defends her nation against Secessionists in Germany

Post by Myesyats Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:30 am

This one hongkonger telling the Chinese woman to go back to china in Germany i'm done rofl
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Chinese woman defends her nation against Secessionists in Germany Empty Re: Chinese woman defends her nation against Secessionists in Germany

Post by Young Kaz Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:03 am

Myesyats wrote:This one hongkonger telling the Chinese woman to go back to china in Germany i'm done rofl

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

They do that in Hong Kong too when Mainlanders visit. They tell them to go back to China. Wont have to worry about that too much longer though I reckon. China is coming to them....and shes staying.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:06 am

Hong Kong don't want your party dictatorship fucking their personal space.

Let them live. They don't want china and your dictatorship.

Chinese love dictatorship so much that they flee their country at the first chance to west.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:38 am

Adit wrote:Hong Kong don't want your party dictatorship fucking their personal space.

Let them live. They don't want china and your dictatorship.

Chinese love dictatorship so much that they flee their country at the first chance to west.

Strong point.

Do you support city, and regional, secession? I live in the southern United States and one of the big narratives here is the federal US government has always invaded the personal rights of this region. Mainly the right to enslave, and more recently discriminate against, ethnic minorities. A large part of my childhood was spent around people who would never forgive this country for forcing them to attend to the same schools as blacks,"mexicans", and Asians.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:20 am

"I can afford this life in Germany because our country has always stayed solid and United for the last 2000 years"

what a load of BS.
More like, she can afford this life in Germany because she's paid royally by the Chinese goverment to spread authoritarian propaganda, with money gathered from their hypercapitalist exploitation of their own people
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:30 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:

what a load of BS.
More like, she can afford this life in Germany because she's paid royally by the Chinese goverment to spread authoritarian propaganda, with money gathered from their hypercapitalist exploitation of their own people

Im inclined to agree, especially on the unified part as it was one of the more depressing aspects of my own ethnic makeup being the fact that the Yamato invasion of China led them to become unified, if even for a few years.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:59 am

Mad Mad Mad

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:57 am

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:25 am

Every time I hear the chinese anthem I am reminded more and more how much of a national embarrassment the Japanese anthem is. Westerners respect and love the Chinese anthem because it shows the determination and will of literally the cradle of civilization. Chinese people worldwide understand and feel the words. Nobody even understands what the Japanese anthem is even saying without a class. Shameful.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:48 pm

edit: oops wrong thread
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:00 pm

China has the right to stop secession demands but it's human rights abuse is unreal.

No free press, party dictatorship, no free courts, no accountability system = human rights violations.

Life is all about freedom.

Economic freedom+social freedom+political freedom= happy population.

I don't see future for chinese communist party.

It is relevant now because they are poor country but once they are rich the population will look for other freedom aspects which the commies won't be able to provide.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:39 pm

Chinese woman defends her nation against Secessionists in Germany Td1arcS

Proud Proud Proud Proud Proud

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down