halamadrid2
futbol
Perucho21
21 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:00 pm

For once this whole season ZZ made perfect subs. The Marcelo gamble worked out too

Modric for Isco was the correct decision, Lucas fot the injured Valverde and Vini staying on.

Everyone gets 10/10 this game. They were all excellent. I am vety worried about Benz though, he's missing really easy chances yet again

If we'd played this line up against City we'd won 100% bar Mendy for Marcelo

ZZ has shot himself in the foot far too many times this season

Imagine if he'd started calling Mariano up when it was quite evident Jovic wasn't cit out for this. It was always like subbing Benz out for Benz in comatose.

Mariano is the less talented Ronaldo. He fights for everything round

Oh well, we'll have to scorr 2 goals against City. Doable if ZZ doesn't feck up again. It was a criminal offence to start Kroos on the bench, that guy runs our midfield

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:00 pm

I don't think he slipped, I think he made the space himself.

Kroos showing Vini where to go was priceless.
Vini only has pace nothing more, I don't see what what all the hype is about. He's not even that good in 1v1's.
Makaveli
Makaveli
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:04 pm

i'm a bit upset we didn't score more tbh, we should have scored at least 4. i don't know what's up with mariano regarding why he doesn't get featured more, but i'll take all 3 points especially against that team. we also have the better h2h now just in case
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:05 pm

I don't think Kroos had the legs to play City and Barca in the same week. Neither does Modric obviously. So ZZ had to split the games between the two.

Honestly, if Ramos and Casemiro play their normal game, we don't lose against City. We still take them out imo as long as we take our chances relatively ok.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:08 pm

@Tito
Probably a skill thing? Gonna assume Zidane simply doesn't rate him enough to start him. Who knows. I'm still maintaining Jovic > Mariano but the fact that Mariano came on and was absolutely lively as soon as he came on, man, love it. Totally live for those moments. Good for him, really good for him.

Needless to say, Benzema is now in rotten goal scoring form and I feel that should be stated.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:11 pm

Winning in the Bernabeu without our best forward and best Clasico performer in the past 5 years was always gonna be tough tbh

Also we are coached by a wannabe philosophista so there is that.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:13 pm

Wrong section hmm

But i agree Valverde is much better than that plonker

He said before the game that we were the ones under pressure. No shit Sherlock. Doesn't have the charisma that Valverde had
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:14 pm

Thought I'm in the Gen section La Liga thread, how did I land in here ewww. Mad

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:15 pm

futbol wrote:Winning in the Bernabeu without our best forward and best Clasico performer in the past 5 years was always gonna be tough tbh

Also we are coached by a wannabe philosophista so there is that.

We had one of the dunciest wingers I have ever seen in Vini, old man Marcelo and Dani Carvajal who has been shit for like 2 seasons. Also, Benzema which is all that needs to be said.

You got out thought and out played by a bald fraud too. Kindly pls go.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:16 pm

Isco had a very good game.  It should be mentioned.  I also thought Varane was extremely good.

Isco finding and maintaining form is a very good sign.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:21 pm

Did Hazard coming back screw our momentum hmm

If you think about it, thats when we started losing games. We'd just found a balance that worked. Then it was all throw away.

Hopefully we start getting it back. We'll need it. Hazard can get his fat ass on a treadmill
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:22 pm

Also no Bale :bow: I'd rather James on the bench than that golfer
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:25 pm

sportsczy wrote:Isco had a very good game.  It should be mentioned.  I also thought Varane was extremely good.

Isco finding and maintaining form is a very good sign.

Varane was composed and rock solid at the back. He even got forward on a few occasions. Unfortunately for him, Pique marked him when he likely otherwise would’ve had a free header from a corner.

It’s good to see Isco play well, but I’m definitely past the point of taking it for granted that he’s found, and will maintain, good form.

For all of our complaints about Vinicius’ lack of final product, decision-making and goalscoring ability, he’s only 19 and shouldn’t be starting matches at this point in his career. It’s easy to think that decision-making is something he’ll never improve at, but I have some degree of faith in him. Di Maria had awful decision-making as well, and we signed him when he was already in his 20s.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaBeast Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:27 pm

Makaveli wrote:
Vini only has pace nothing more, I don't see what what all the hype is about. He's not even that good in 1v1's.

Do you need glasses? I will buy them for your birthday

Vini is by far the best dribbler in his age in the world.

Vini was the heard of the attack! the kid has so much flair !!

and One on One? are u F***ing kidding me? he made Samedo sit on his ass in front of 80000 people today.
AlphaBeast
AlphaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:29 pm

Problem with Vini is that.... well, he's stupid.  Very stupid.  It's one thing to have the instincts but lack that needed awareness and edge to play at an elite level (like most talented young kids).  But it's quite another to literally not know what the heck you're doing out there.

I seriously don't think Vini has a clue as to what he's supposed to do.  He just runs and dribbles and hoped for the best.  His final product is atrocious.

Even the goal he scored tonight... it was lucky AND it was actually the wrong play to make.  To me, he was atrocious bar that moment of luck.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:33 pm

First off, don't curse at me kid.
Second, I am usally not one to slate our players but Vini annoyes me so much when watching him. Its like he has no idea what's going on on the pitch.

I think Rodry is twice the player he is, people are only hyping Vini up cause of his pace nothing more.

Marcelo celebrating that tackle on Messi like a goal.
Great match from him.
Makaveli
Makaveli
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:38 pm

i've never gotten the anger towards vini and rodrygo. as i've always maintained, they are kids, you guys are expecting a teenager to have the mentality of a full grown athlete. all kids don't peak at the same time, and many of our players who've come from castilla of late were not playing how vini and rodrygo have been playing at that age. i'll start really criticizing them once they turn 21. they should have seen enough to show development trends by then. good on him to grab a goal in the clasico
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:40 pm

The best thing we can take from this game is a return of momentum, and we now have the upper hand on the tiebreaker in case we end up level on points with Barcelona.

La Liga is still not over though.

As far as Vinicius, yes it's frustrating, but he is still very young and has time to develop his arsenal.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:42 pm

sportsczy wrote:Problem with Vini is that.... well, he's stupid.  Very stupid.  It's one thing to have the instincts but lack that needed awareness and edge to play at an elite level (like most talented young kids).  But it's quite another to literally not know what the heck you're doing out there.

I seriously don't think Vini has a clue as to what he's supposed to do.  He just runs and dribbles and hoped for the best.  His final product is atrocious.

Even the goal he scored tonight... it was lucky AND it was actually the wrong play to make.  To me, he was atrocious bar that moment of luck.

And that was frightens me about Vini. A young Robben, Messi, Ronaldo, Joaquin, Van Persie, etc had that same bad decision making but not to this extent. Because all those players I mention still had a fair idea what they wanted to pull off. Vini struggles (badly) to make even simple decisions and it's kinda, well, worrying.

Long story short, I have way more faith in Rodrygo making it here than Vini despite the fact he has that explosiveness and general likability as I too like Vini. He plays with all his heart and soul, just not with his brain apparently.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:42 pm

sportsczy wrote:Problem with Vini is that.... well, he's stupid.  Very stupid.  It's one thing to have the instincts but lack that needed awareness and edge to play at an elite level (like most talented young kids).  But it's quite another to literally not know what the heck you're doing out there.

I agree with everything you say, and again, I don’t think he should be a starter at this point in his career. He doesn’t have the natural composure that few teenage prodigies have. Off the top of my head, Haaland and 19 year old Varane is/was exceptional in that respect. I also get the impression that he has no clue what he’s doing most of the time, but I don’t necessarily think he’s a lost cause.

He has a long career ahead of him, and plenty of time to improve on the mental side of things. Intelligence can’t be taught, but he has enough physical qualities to compensate for that to slme degree. If he can learn how to make more sensible decisions, then he potentially has a bright future to look forward to. I also agree that Rodrygo is more likely to live up to his potential, but his technical talent is comparably more limited.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:48 pm

I am not mad at him or anything but you guys nailed it.
I can see that he's doing his best, you cant ask for nothing more.

The thing that worries me is that he lacks something that you just can't teach. Varane is a good example of this as well. He scored 2 goals against barca when he was what ? 20 ? he was cold as ice.

He should not be starting at all but given the extreme position we are in I guess it kinda makes sense.

Rodry on the otherhand I cant wait to see more from him. He looks so calm and confident on the ball and his finishing is waay better.
Makaveli
Makaveli
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaBeast Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:53 pm

Vini shouldn't be starting?

hahahhahah

honestly, i think ive heard everything.

let's just put it like this........

All of you + your friends + everyone on GL combined.... don't have the talent of one hair strand of Vini.

he is only 19!!! the kid has so much flair!

Barca fans idolize Ansu Fat, despite him not even having a quarter of talent Vini has...... but all Barca fans back him.

Yet you guys.... disappointing
AlphaBeast
AlphaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:00 pm

Troy Deeney has more talent than most of us tbf. Also I don't worship players (or man in general) as I am a fan of Real Madrid, end of. Players come, players go. I wish Vini the best, hope he succeeds but I don't see it. Like Valverde, I would be glad if I am proven wrong. Absolutely happy to eat crow.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:04 pm

I can only speak for myself, but I believe some fans lack the ability to distinguish between players with purely exciting, physical talent, and players who not only have the physical quality, but the maturity as well. The amount of teenagers who possess and excel in both respects are extremely rare. There is a reason why managers in general, typically refrain from putting needless pressure on teenage prodigies they may have at their disposal, even if they may be lightyears ahead of their seniors, talent-wise.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:34 pm

I don't expect maturity in young kids.  Not at all.  But I do expect raw qualities, good instincts and minumum tactical awareness (not even good tactical awareness; just knowing your job on a basic level).

Rodrygo has these qualities but he's just a kid and needs to matures mentally and physically + hone his skills.  I thought Asensio had it too tbh...  he just hasn't put the mental side together until now.

Vini... he lacks the basics.  That's why I'm a bit harsh with him.  We've had so many talents like him in France that Ive learned to catch the signs unfortunately.

Remember Niang who ended up at Milan? That's the player Vini reminds me of.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaBeast Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:45 pm

If he lacked decision making skills, he would not have beautifully set up Isco against City this week.

He bossed barca last season, and bossed them again this season.

He has put players like Pique, Samedo, & more on their backs like turtles, at the tender age of 19.

Him and Brahim, are the only two players (Except Hazard ofc) that have any dribbling ability in this team.

Rodrygo flopped over and over again, that's why he's in Castilla, despite being of same age as Vini.

Rodrygo can't beat an opponent 1 v 1 if his life depended on it.

Vini has all the confidence of the world in his feet. You never know what he is going to do next!

Rodrygo is the same cancer that passes back to Carvajal at every opportunity.... he simply lacks two things that Vini has.

2 Balls. Smile
AlphaBeast
AlphaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next