urbaNRoots
El Gunner
Art Morte
Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
26 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:26 pm

^^ don't worry about the defensive stats, he'll make up for Harden and Eric Gordon's lax defense Laughing

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:54 pm

CBarca wrote:He's better than ok, but he's not someone who makes or breaks a team. For a 3 & D player, his 3 isn't amazing, and that's a problem.

I love him on fantasy tho. We'll see how this affects me. I hope to see an increase in 3's but keep the same defensive stats

Question: how many times have you actually watched him play this year and last year? Because i get the feeling you're basing this opinion on fleeting highlights and stats.

Like i said he's okay, he's not going to hurt you defensively but he's not going to leave a massive impression either.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:17 pm

It didn't take ESPN long to completely piss me off btw.

Zion plays 7 games and they run with " can Pelicans win a championship with Zion as best player" jesus christ can these people chill.

No mention of Ingram either, who was the only player we had against the Bucks who was able to score efficiently with 32 and 7.

You can tell these idiots don't actually watch the games.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:33 pm

Apparently Suns are fielding calls for Oubre, some organisations deserve to suck.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:17 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
CBarca wrote:He's better than ok, but he's not someone who makes or breaks a team. For a 3 & D player, his 3 isn't amazing, and that's a problem.

I love him on fantasy tho. We'll see how this affects me. I hope to see an increase in 3's but keep the same defensive stats

Question: how many times have you actually watched him play this year and last year? Because i get the feeling you're basing this opinion on fleeting highlights and stats.

Like i said he's okay, he's not going to hurt you defensively but he's not going to leave a massive impression either.

Actually because of fantasy and MN being a state directly to the left of me, I've caught somewhere between 3 and 5 Wolves games this year. It's not a lot, but it's not nothing. His defense isn't all stats. He's a good defender.

Harden also gets halfway decent stats but he's a very average defender. Covington is a good defender. Many teams would be lucky to have him. His problem is, like I said, his shooting. He's not the knockdown shooter you want from someone like him. But he does OK. Very streaky.

It's obviously a terrible trade from the Rockets perspective imo
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:43 pm

^^obviously? not at all, like i said, there's perspective behind the trade from the Rockets' perspective

CB, you don't have to budge to Mole & Freeza's collective bullying
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:04 am

I haven’t even responded to him hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:06 am

Bullying Laughing i was just curious.

Honestly his opinion isn't far from my own, difference i see is my standard for being good is higher. hmm

When i say Okay it's not meant to dismiss him, more that there are multiple levels to this and i think he's closer to Okay than great imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:42 am

Iggy to Miami.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:14 am

El Gunner wrote:Uhmmm.. there's this team called the Toronto Raptors, coached by Nick Nurse
I know they're without the machine named Kawhi, but i still think they're pretty impressive and they have the confidence from having won the Chip last season.

Can't take Philly serious, thought they would've been better and more motivated than ever this season, but i just can't see it, Embiid is a joker and a crybaby. They'll probably break up in the off-season when they get bounced yet again in the East semis

Thank you, Nick Nurse doesn't get the credit he deserve tbh he lost Kawhi and Green and many fans and experts thought we'd just make playoff (7 or 8 seed) and some thought we wouldn't. I was like this is going to be a big season from him and here we are sitting second, while dealing with a lot of injuries FVV, Lowry, Siakam, Gasol, Powell all have must about 10 or more games, we just made a comeback against Pacers who have been solid this season after being down 18 pts to have a new club record of 12 straight wins.

I still feel will fall sort without a superstar but I think this team will fight it out, had he pushed for Jimmy, I think we would've gone all the way.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:14 am

No mole, you were bullying me. BULLYING I SAY

As for "obviously". I can hold Covington in a higher regard and also still think it's a bad trade. Which I do.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:41 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Iggy to Miami.

well now, who would've thought
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:02 am

looks like Miami are looking to go all in, they're also looking to get Gallinari.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:57 pm

Al Horford asked if players need to called out:"There's some stuff going on in our locker room, and we'll keep that internal".

Joel Embiid said the reason he hasn’t been himself is due to “trying to fit in.”
Said team needs to learn “to sacrifice” for one and other.

Who gets traded in the summer (after another unsuccessful playoff run), Simmons or Embiid? x)
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:11 pm

probably depends on the market and who they can get to replace the one that leaves and can also complement the one that stays.

At this point, im not even sure the Philly front office knows who they want to keep or let go.
#TrustTheProcess (:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:32 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Al Horford asked if players need to called out:"There's some stuff going on in our locker room, and we'll keep that internal".

Joel Embiid said the reason he hasn’t been himself is due to “trying to fit in.”
Said team needs to learn “to sacrifice” for one and other.

Who gets traded in the summer (after another unsuccessful playoff run), Simmons or Embiid? x)

They should’ve traded Embiid long ago and play Simmons as a point Center
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:08 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:17 pm

Like that trade for the Warriors. I’d rather have Wiggins
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:20 pm

Replacing KD with Wiggins rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:24 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Replacing KD with Wiggins rofl

Replacing indicates they actually had him. They didn’t. He was gone either way. So they got Wiggins and a 1st for nothing. It’s a good move.

Can see him being in a winning environment being good for his development.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:26 pm

I don't, he's bad. If he does improve Steph is truly a magician.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:50 pm

unbelievable :facepalm: not a fan of this trade
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:10 pm

El Gunner wrote:unbelievable :facepalm: not a fan of this trade

Why not? Wiggins + 2 picks > Russell
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:23 pm

Drummond really just salary dumped to the Cavs Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:05 pm

Art Morte wrote:
El Gunner wrote:unbelievable :facepalm: not a fan of this trade

Why not? Wiggins + 2 picks > Russell

More so Wiggins. Don't think he has what it takes to be a really good contributor to a contending team. The picks are nice of course.

If they got Wiggins with the idea to flip him over with those picks for someone better in the next few trade windows then that's something i can get behind. But who knows.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:20 pm

Honestly happy with the trade, I thought GSW were going to get more for D’lo.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next