urbaNRoots
El Gunner
Art Morte
Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
26 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Robespierre Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:14 am

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 40 Moiuse

Me on last quarter
Seriously inacceptable to lose it in this way, we aren't able to play point-to-point on play off , our mental strenght is terrifying
Why all my favorite sports clubs are so ?

Last edited by Robespierre on Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Robespierre Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:15 am

CBarca wrote:At least the bucks were actually good for a time. When enough time passes I'll enjoy the bucks being the #1 regular season team 2 years in a row. Seen this team be trash enough to be thankful for what was had. Assuming Giannis leaves, it's back to mediocrity

Yes, that's true. I support Bucks since 2001, I didn't deceive to reach these levels.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:16 am

The “MVP” really playing 34 minutes in a must win game

Absolute beta shit
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:17 am

CBarca wrote:And Bud needs to go. There aren't any more excuses. See out the series, thank him for turning this team around from Kidd and move on to someone new.

He's a regular season coach like Casey, and we need a Nurse. Unfortunately, we're not going to find a Nurse.

Feel the pain man when we bitched about Casey many people use to blame the players and how Casey bought us up. Casey in the playoff was cancer at time we struggled against teams we shouldn't have, his rotation and tactics were always far off.

Today I get it since it seems Giannis is injured but Bud rotation with a young guy like Giannis is something I don't understand Lowry at 34 just played 46 mins last night and OG 45 in a must win game. Even the pervious game Tatum, Smart, Kemba, Lowry, Siakam and VanVleet all played close to 40.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:19 am

I still have faith.

Gonna be the first team to complete the comeback from 3-0 down. QUOTE ME ON IT BITCHES Molenation Molenation Molenation
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:32 am

Will do on sunday
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:26 am

Bud just said playing Giannis and Middleton, the two main superstars more than 36 minutes is "pushing the ceiling".

rofl
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:46 am

rockets looking good
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:07 am

Heat look like the team to win this championship, a lot of them remind me of us last season. They're coaches well not surprised as Spo is a fantastic coach, as well as they have great all rounder team with experience, youth and veterans and Butler being their superstar. Dragic has been a big xfactor for them.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:25 am

Cool thing about the Rockets win is that it wasn’t anything extraordinary, no one player in particular going off, just everyone doing what they are expected to do.

Also Davis got a lot of bad calls, I couldn’t believe my eyes...
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:43 am

Lebron didn't score a point in the 4th quarter. Butler outscored the Bucks in the 4th quarter. What does this do to the GOAT conversation?

Seriously, though, quite extraordinary stuff in the Bucks Heat series. 40-13 4th quarter - and the team scoring 13 is the highest scoring team of the regular season. Wow.

I'm seeing that Lebron and AD took a combined 31 field goal attempts. The Lakers haven't got enough scoring in the team for those two to combine for less than 40 shots, imo.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:20 am

surprise surprise Raptors start shooting their 3ball better and they look better as well. It's clear to see they don't have one main man, they need Lowry, Siakam and VanVleet all to step up and average at least about 20pts a game.
OG Anunoby solid both sides of the floor
Ibaka very useful off the bench as well, and he needs to be because apart from setting screens and making some nice passes here and there, Gasol is pretty much a dinosaur out there on the floor these days Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:19 am

Jokic is so fun to watch man. Unbelievable talent
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:26 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:Heat look like the team to win this championship, a lot of them remind me of us last season. They're coaches well not surprised as Spo is a fantastic coach, as well as they have great all rounder team with experience, youth and veterans and Butler being their superstar. Dragic has been a big xfactor for them.

They're a great team. I just don't think they have the talent to win the whole thing though. Obviously that's ironic coming from where I am, but I'm up front about how shit the bucks have been and I give all the credit in the world to the Heat
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:37 pm

^^lol it only took you this series to recognise that, but at least you have seen the light.

I think Miami will falter against any of Clippers, Lakers and maybe even Houston. Even Raptors or Celtics could take them 7 games.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:08 pm

Any of the remaining teams could win it at this point without it being a huge surprise.

Giannis questionable for tonight... surely he'll play if he hasn't been ruled out yet hmm
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:07 pm

Scott Foster to officiate LAL-HOU Game 2.

NBA wants a Lakers win Laughing

-------

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=42455
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40