Myesyats
Firenze
Unique
Nishankly
BusterLfc
50 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV - Page 20 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV

Post by El Gunner Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:48 pm

Firenze pls make Ole's reaction/face your avi after that second goal was scored Proud

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV - Page 20 Empty Re: 2019/2020 Premier League Discussion: Chapter IV

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:49 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Congrats to the true king of Manchester. That city has always been RED!

How did Madrid lose to these bunch of pretenders, I'll never know.

Because Foden, Cancelo, Zinc and Aguero didnt play the Madrid game and KdB was playing.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:49 pm

Firenze wrote:
Thimmy wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:Congrats to the true king of Manchester. That city has always been RED!

How did Madrid lose to these bunch of pretenders, I'll never know.

Doc wrote:Scott Mctominabi Alonso.

Also, I would celebrate this win but Zidane lost to this bald fraud. At home. GG Firenze, ez game, ez lyfe.

The two of you should be ashamed. You’ve extended the shelf life of Firenze’s oh so random and super funny «Ole out» for the forseeable future. He’s gonna milk the attention out of it until his last brain cell pops Laughing

I mostly do it for responses from you tbh. I know it irks you. Hopefully I won't have to keep saying it for much longer but results like this keep saving Ole.

if he finishes 4th/gets CL then I'm okay with him getting more time with BRUNO in the side now, but if he misses out on CL as far as im concerned it's Ole out.

No, you don’t Laughing You add «Ole out» to your responses in every matchday thread, even the ones I don’t respond to. I don’t know why doc and DoC only noticed it recently. I couldn’t care less if Ole stays or goes, but that meme of yours is so played out that yeah, it does annoy me a little bit to see you copy/paste it a thousand times.

It reminds me of this kid I knew in primary school, who had learned a magic trick involving a marble that he made disappear out of his hand. He kept showing it to people for a full two years, because there was always someone who hadn’t seen it yet and he never grew tired of the attention. Or people who roam various, Youtube comment sections for the sake of copy/pasting jokes for likes.

Last edited by Thimmy on Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:50 pm

The biggest plus of Fernandes transfer so far has been reminding Pogba and his fanbois how a real no.8/10 should be playing. And also making the guy and his arrogant agent realise we dont need him no more.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:52 pm

is it just me or is pep a sour little twat when he speaks after a game. hmm
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:54 pm

Glory wrote:The biggest plus of Fernandes transfer so far has been reminding Pogba and his fanbois how a real no.8/10 should be playing. And also making the guy and his arrogant agent realise we dont need him no more.

Too early for that once teams realise he's a big threat people will set up differently against him only then we can analyze how good he is. Salah hit 40 plus his first season hasn't even reach near that in the last two.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:55 pm

Unique wrote:is it just me or is pep a sour little twat when he speaks after a game. hmm

No, not just you. Pep is always classy when he's winning. When he loses, however, especially a big game, he turns into a sore loser.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:58 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Firenze wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

The two of you should be ashamed. You’ve extended the shelf life of Firenze’s oh so random and super funny «Ole out» for the forseeable future. He’s gonna milk the attention out of it until his last brain cell pops Laughing

I mostly do it for responses from you tbh. I know it irks you. Hopefully I won't have to keep saying it for much longer but results like this keep saving Ole.

if he finishes 4th/gets CL then I'm okay with him getting more time with BRUNO in the side now, but if he misses out on CL as far as im concerned it's Ole out.

No, you don’t Laughing You add «Ole out» to your responses in every matchday thread, even the ones I don’t respond to. I don’t know why doc and DoC only noticed it recently. I couldn’t care less if Ole stays or goes, but that meme of yours is so played out that yeah, it does annoy me a little bit to see you copy/paste it a thousand times.

It reminds me of this kid I knew in primary school, who had learned a magic trick involving a marble that he made disappear out of his hand. He kept showing it to people for a full two years, because there was always someone who hadn’t seen it yet and he never grew tired of the attention. Or people who roam various, Youtube comment sections for the sake of copy/pasting jokes for likes.

Don't tell me what I do it for you armchair psychologist. You think I care that a couple of people find it funny? the reason I do it is because you go on TL;DR posts like this and I find that amusing. And just because you aren't in a thread doesn't mean you won't see it. :fishing:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:58 pm

Former Cardiff City manager Neil Warnock has bizarrely stated that Manchester City would be ten points clear of Liverpool if they had “a [Virgil] van Dijk”.

liverpool have only dropped 5 points all season rofl rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:05 pm

I feel like Firenze should have ended that with Ole Out.

Ole Out.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:07 pm

Josep Guardiola wrote:"We played good, we missed a little in the final third but the second half was better and it was a good performance.

"We play the same way, tried the press and defend well and we did well.

"Our game is there, we played really good in terms of coming here. They wait and did long balls on the counter-attack for Daniel James and Anthony Martial.

"We did our game but unfortunately we conceded a goal. They waited for our mistakes.

"Kevin de Bruyne is getting better, I don't know when he will come back but he is getting better."
Bernardo Silva wrote:"It was a bad game for us. Not acceptable. We didn’t start badly and were playing quite well until we conceded.

"We know how good the Manchester United players are on the counter-attack, very aggressive. So our performance was not acceptable.

"We will have to watch the game back and listen to what Pep has to say. But a team like ours cannot lose this many games. We need to check what’s not going right and try not to make so many mistakes."
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:17 pm

danyjr wrote:
Josep Guardiola wrote:"We played good, we missed a little in the final third but the second half was better and it was a good performance.

"We play the same way, tried the press and defend well and we did well.

"Our game is there, we played really good in terms of coming here. They wait and did long balls on the counter-attack for Daniel James and Anthony Martial.

"We did our game but unfortunately we conceded a goal. They waited for our mistakes.

"Kevin de Bruyne is getting better, I don't know when he will come back but he is getting better."
Bernardo Silva wrote:"It was a bad game for us. Not acceptable. We didn’t start badly and were playing quite well until we conceded.

"We know how good the Manchester United players are on the counter-attack, very aggressive. So our performance was not acceptable.

"We will have to watch the game back and listen to what Pep has to say. But a team like ours cannot lose this many games. We need to check what’s not going right and try not to make so many mistakes."
Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:18 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:
Glory wrote:The biggest plus of Fernandes transfer so far has been reminding Pogba and his fanbois how a real no.8/10 should be playing. And also making the guy and his arrogant agent realise we dont need him no more.

Too early for that once teams realise he's a big threat people will set up differently against him only then we can analyze how good he is. Salah hit 40 plus his first season hasn't even reach near that in the last two.

I wasnt hyping. May be it sounded like that, hmm. You are right that he will be targeted from now. Anyway what I was implying was all of Pogba's supporters and his agent can no longer think that we are at his mercy and we need to put up with every shithousery him and his agent pull. Now that we have a player like Bruno, we are no longer dependent on Pogba.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:20 pm

Glory wrote:
Winter is Coming wrote:

I wasnt hyping. May be it sounded like that, hmm. You are right that he will be targeted from now. Anyway what I was implying was all of Pogba's supporters and his agent can no longer think that we are at his mercy and we need to put up with every shithousery him and his agent pull. Now that we have a player like Bruno, we are no longer dependent on Pogba.
You never were tbh.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:29 pm

Glory wrote:
Winter is Coming wrote:

I agree with your comments on Pogba and his agent. However this is on your board as much who have allowed this shithousery should've been gone awhile ago.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:36 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Glory wrote:
Winter is Coming wrote:

You never were tbh.

Yea ikr lol but a lot of our moronic fans have been saying otherwise. That if we upset his highness Pogba and make him leave, our club will meet eternal doom and shit. They were literally putting the guy above the club. Its bleep infuriating that people were willing to ignore everything his slimy agent was saying about the club just because they were so desperate to keep the guy at the club.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:38 pm

Firenze wrote:
Thimmy wrote:
Firenze wrote:

Don't tell me what I do it for you armchair psychologist. You think I care that a couple of people find it funny? the reason I do it is because you go on TL;DR posts like this and I find that amusing. And just because you aren't in a thread doesn't mean you won't see it. :fishing:

You call it TL;DR. After about a full year of watching you recycle that joke and turning it into a meme, I don’t think you’re in a position to talk about what’s not worth reading hmm I suppose it’s fair if the docs are amused by it, but I think it’s about as original as «Midgetessi» or «Cristina Penaldo».

I didn’t comment on it until recently, so that’s what, 10-11 months of you posting Ole out in threads, hoping that I might possibly be annoyed by it? I suppose I am an armchair psychologist, because that claim sounds hilariously suspect to me Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:52 pm

It's funny because Firenze uses it when you least expect it and in a totally different context. That's where lies the funny.

Like for instance, he said this in La Liga thread:

Firenze wrote:Setien with a yellow

tears in my eyes when I see that kinda passion from a coach

Ole out

It killed me because I didn't expect to see it there.

It really has nothing to do with Ole or his abilities as coach. You have to allow it, Thimmy.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:53 pm

and now it's not funny anymore

thanks Demon!
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:24 pm

Imagining @Firenze's wedding.

"Do you take x as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do. Ole out."

Then @Thimmy comes in like 04 Kane and tombstones the priest.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:30 pm

M99 wrote:Imagining @Firenze's wedding.

"Do you take x as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do. Ole out."

Then @Thimmy comes in like 04 Kane and tombstones the priest.

Holy shit, I'm out rofl rofl
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:30 pm

It's funny. I allow it.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:35 pm

M99 wrote:Imagining @Firenze's wedding.

"Do you take x as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do. Ole out."
Fixed.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:27 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:36 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:It's funny because Firenze uses it when you least expect it and in a totally different context. That's where lies the funny.

Like for instance, he said this in La Liga thread:

Firenze wrote:Setien with a yellow

tears in my eyes when I see that kinda passion from a coach

Ole out

It killed me because I didn't expect to see it there.

It really has nothing to do with Ole or his abilities as coach. You have to allow it, Thimmy.
hmm hmm

The reason I don’t think it’s funny is probably because I do expect it. I don’t know how you can’t expect it, at this point in time.  He’s been saying it since they went on a losing streak after beating PSG. Or as GL would have it - I’m just butthurt because Ole is mentioned. But I’ll stop mentioning it since it’s very funny and unexpected hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:03 pm

Doc wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Lampard gives 18 year old midfielder Billy Gilmour his first PL start today :bow: :bow:

The kid has an AMAZING story:
Born in Irvine, Scotland, he loves to dance and as a young boy actually had hopes of becoming a professional ballet dancer. Billy lives with his widowed father, Jackie, and older brother, Tony, both coal miners out on strike (the latter being the union bully), and also his maternal grandmother, who has Alzheimer's disease and once aspired to be a professional dancer.

So, Billy's father sent him to the gym to learn boxing, but Billy dislikes the sport. He happens to see a ballet class that is using the gym while their usual basement studio is temporarily being used as a soup kitchen for the striking miners. Unknown to Jackie, Billy joins the ballet class. When Jackie discovers this, he forbids Billy to take any more ballet. But, passionate about dancing, Billy secretly continues lessons with the help of his dance teacher, Sandra Wilkinson.

Mrs. Wilkinson believes that Billy is talented enough to study at the Royal Ballet School in London, but due to Tony's arrest during a clash between police and striking miners, Billy misses the audition. Mrs. Wilkinson tells Jackie about the missed opportunity, but fearing that Billy will be considered to be gay, both Jackie and Tony are outraged at the prospect of him becoming a professional ballet dancer.

Over Christmas, Billy learns his best friend Michael is gay. Billy is supportive of his friend. Later, Jackie catches Billy dancing in the gym and realises his son is truly gifted; he resolves to do whatever it takes to help Billy attain his dream. Mrs. Wilkinson tries to persuade Jackie to let her pay for the audition, but he replies that Billy is his son and he does not need charity. Jackie attempts to cross the picket line to pay for the trip to London, but Tony stops him. Instead, his fellow miners and the neighbourhood raise some money and Jackie pawns Billy's mother's jewellery to cover the cost, and Jackie takes him to London to audition.

Although very nervous, Billy performs well, but he punches another boy in frustration at the audition, fearing that he has ruined his chances of attaining his dream. He is rebuked by the review board, but when asked what it feels like when he is dancing, he struggles for words but describes it as being "like electricity". Seemingly rejected, Billy returns home with his father. Sometime later, the Royal Ballet School sends him a letter of acceptance, coinciding with the end of the miners' strike, and he leaves home for London, where he discovers his love for football and joins the Chelsea academy.

What a beautiful, touching story ffs

I really hope RG bans you for this.

Why would any ban him for sharing such a touching backstory on who is the greatest CM talent to ever exist.

Thank you for sharing Hans, I look forward to telling my grand kids about this story :bow:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next