Copa del Rey Final: Euskal Derbia: Real Sociedad v Athletic Bilbao

4 posters

Go down

Copa del Rey Final: Euskal Derbia: Real Sociedad v Athletic Bilbao  Empty Copa del Rey Final: Euskal Derbia: Real Sociedad v Athletic Bilbao

Post by Arquitecto Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:36 pm

This is basically the dream final for me and I still regard La Copa in high regard and for Athletic to reach yet another final and finally not facing Barça is a treat. Worse off was the disappointment that were the countless finals defeated by Barça in swift fashion and who better to have La Real who last were in the final in 87-88 and was their last win as well (they have won it twice) whilst Athletic are comfortably the second best in the competition, historically. They would have more if Barça historically did not prevail over them in so many finals.

La Real are better than Athletic this year and on a steady climb up so they will be the favourites but I do see Athletic winning this one given the core team still retains some experience in the finals and surely this one will not be lost this time.

Very proud moment either way and just hope to see a great match since I won't be attending it.

Athletic: Won it 23 times. Runners-up 14 times

La Real: Won it twice. Runners-up 5 times.

Copa del Rey Final: Euskal Derbia: Real Sociedad v Athletic Bilbao  ?tab=io1&authuser=0
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Copa del Rey Final: Euskal Derbia: Real Sociedad v Athletic Bilbao  Empty Re: Copa del Rey Final: Euskal Derbia: Real Sociedad v Athletic Bilbao

Post by Robespierre Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:40 pm

It should be interesting to follow this..

Are you going to support Real Sociedad, arent't you?
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Copa del Rey Final: Euskal Derbia: Real Sociedad v Athletic Bilbao  Empty Re: Copa del Rey Final: Euskal Derbia: Real Sociedad v Athletic Bilbao

Post by titosantill Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:15 am

i'm really looking forward to this. derbies like this should be promoted properly rather than some of the marketing policies la liga has adopted.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:34 pm

This definitely deserved its own thread. Honestly gonna bookmark this match so I won't forget because CDR final almost always ends up being forgotten.

Also what Tito wrote. La Liga suppose to be marketing the f outta this tie. A Basque derby final, I think the Basque Derby final. We may not get another one for some time ffs.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum