Hapless_Hans
sportsczy
Myesyats
El Gunner
The Demon of Carthage
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Your Top 3 Players Ruined By Injuries From the Last Decade - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Top 3 Players Ruined By Injuries From the Last Decade

Post by Arquitecto Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:02 pm

That is correct as MilanLab was renowned all over Europe and what followed after them have been thoroughly unimpressive with little incidental changes in between.

Was a sad day when they were dissolved.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Your Top 3 Players Ruined By Injuries From the Last Decade - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Top 3 Players Ruined By Injuries From the Last Decade

Post by Robespierre Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:12 pm

Adriano is another played ruined from external circumstances, but he makes part of previous decade and  I suppose we're just talking about injuries, not depression

Brazil had very good teams in these years, especially a great defence ( usually their weakness ) but they've missed of a great CF exactly.

Pato or Adriano is probably that piece that they needed
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:59 pm

Adriano did not help his case with his constant melodrama morphing into alcohol and drug abuse along with having some obviously indulgent eating habits.

A natural force he was in footballing talent and had some decent seasons returning to Brazil despite being portly by that time.

Could have been a lot, lot more that we can all agree on.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:04 pm

never knew Adriano suffered from depression.. makes all sense now, especially the eating/weight gain

what a finisher he was.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:33 pm

I remember hearing his father dying is what caused the depression. In his prime the man was a monster. From 2000s decade my top 3 is

Adriano
Michael Owen
Sebastian Deisler
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:03 pm

any list is automatically invalid if Michael Owen is on it
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:44 pm

deisler was really going to be something, amazing technique. now he was really a player that we could say we got robbed off seeing him reach the next level

i wouldn't include owen. i feel owen maxed out, i don't think he could have been better than what he was. and besides we got at least 8 or even 9 good years from him, that's a brilliant career in my book. yeah he got injured towards the end, but i'd lean more towards him maxing out than injuries

if we going from 2000s, there was a winger from valencia, vicente he was their best player the last time they won the league. valeron at depor too, he had a long career, but he suffered major injuries probably at his peak, had a two year period where he was out with injuries, coincided with depor's fall .

adriano was an all around sad case, lethal left foot but most of that was self imposed, he also had problems with teammates and management, so that didn't help
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3