Lucifer
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kaladin
29 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Games Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: General Games Discussion

Post by M99 Thu 25 Jun 2020, 13:41

https://www.usgamer.net/articles/mafia-definitive-edition-remake-hangar-13-interview

Sounds promising.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 25 Jun 2020, 13:49

Looking forward to it, will play it after i finish Ghost of Tsushima i imagine.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu 25 Jun 2020, 14:06

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDRelrPtOrU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqDsqoyjoss

This looks bad.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 25 Jun 2020, 14:42

It looks painfully average
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu 25 Jun 2020, 18:27

Firenze wrote:...70 hours? nani?

I did it in 24 lol. I skipped 75% of the side quests, though but I can't imagine they added that much extra to a playtime?

Good shit though

M99 wrote:
RealGunner wrote:So I just finished Nier (all 3 routes). Took me 70 hours though lol. I became too OP though so it was a breeze at the end.

It is without a doubt one of the best games I have ever played. The story is special. It's going to take me days to digest it and read around it. Such an in-depth game. Specially the philosophy.

Pascal's entire arc though...jesus.

70...it took me around 20 jeez.

Make sure you do Ending D and Ending E if you have not. Leave Ending E for last, if you are trying to platinum it or 100% do those first.

Thimmy wrote:I don’t remember how much time I spent playing Nier: Automata, but it was far more than 30 hours. Granted, I first played it on my own console, got burnt out for a while by it’s initially repetitive design, and ended up playing it all over again on a different console.

It’s definitely a uniquely special and beautiful game, and one of my all time favourites, as well. It sounds silly, but I was pretty deep in thought after I had finished playing through Nier. Games like that don’t come around very often, if ever.

I have done nearly all the side quests apart from few which got locked out because i had no way of knowing they get locked if you talk to an NPC. But i'll get them in chapter select. I am not even sure why it took so long but i spent a lot of time scanning areas to find secret drops Laughing and to find weapons and upgrading them. I just read that you need to upgrade all the weapons to face Emil as a level 99 boss in the desert.

I have few more endings to go through but they should be easy to do. I actually didn't feel burnt out at all at any point. Each play through felt unique.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu 25 Jun 2020, 18:38

M99 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDRelrPtOrU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqDsqoyjoss

This looks bad.
Seems pretty typical "press x to win" console game.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri 26 Jun 2020, 20:33

Several allegations by former or current Ubisoft staff accused managers in Ubisoft's Toronto and Montreal studios of sexual misconduct and denounced a toxic work environment for women.

Ubisoft has released a statement which you guys can read on their Twitter page, and Ashraf Ismail, the guy who was managing AC's Valhalla at the Montreal branch, has stepped down and taken a leave of absence.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri 26 Jun 2020, 20:48

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Several allegations by former or current Ubisoft staff accused managers in Ubisoft's Toronto and Montreal studios of sexual misconduct and denounced a toxic work environment for women.

Ubisoft has released a statement which you guys can read on their Twitter page, and Ashraf Ismail, the guy who was managing AC's Valhalla at the Montreal branch, has stepped down and taken a leave of absence.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they overcompensate by making extra LGBTQ- friendly games, from now on. Because that’s what quality games are all about Rolling Eyes
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri 26 Jun 2020, 23:07

General Games Discussion - Page 22 Nier_a10

Not ashamed to admit i bought few trophes since cba getting all the joke endings. I would have but i want to start TLOU2 tomorrow.

There is one absolute creep trophy lmao. Not surprising seeing it's japanese devs

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri 26 Jun 2020, 23:35

the costume one?
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat 27 Jun 2020, 00:04

RealGunner wrote:General Games Discussion - Page 22 Nier_a10

Not ashamed to admit i bought few trophes since cba getting all the joke endings. I would have but i want to start TLOU2 tomorrow.

There is one absolute creep trophy lmao. Not surprising seeing it's japanese devs

Thoughts on Ending E?

Spoiler:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat 27 Jun 2020, 00:15

Firenze wrote:the costume one?

yea lol

M99 wrote:
RealGunner wrote:General Games Discussion - Page 22 Nier_a10

Thoughts on Ending E?

Spoiler:

Yup. I wasn't planning going back to the game so I did it. That is a unique way to end a game. Ending E in general is probably the only one which is remotely uplifting.

Seeing Pods' evolve to this extent was interesting.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat 27 Jun 2020, 12:53

Thimmy wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:Several allegations by former or current Ubisoft staff accused managers in Ubisoft's Toronto and Montreal studios of sexual misconduct and denounced a toxic work environment for women.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they overcompensate by making extra LGBTQ- friendly games, from now on. Because that’s what quality games are all about Rolling Eyes

So he cheated on his wife. What does it have to do with LGBTQ or #meToo? He didn't abuse his wife or coerce his female colleagues into sexual relationships or badmouth alternative genders. WTF is wrong with these people?
I'm not going to buy any crap from Ubisoft for not having the backbone to release a statement or defend their own. It's easier to scapegoat someone and ruin the person's career..
They can shove those LGBTQ games where the sun never shines. I won't play them out of spite and I'm not going to watch or play an game or film loaded by BS agendas. Their loss..

Last edited by Babun on Sat 27 Jun 2020, 13:01; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat 27 Jun 2020, 12:59

DrDisrespect permabanned from twitch & subs getting refunded by twitch. Damn.

Greatest streamer entertainer oat. Either he switches to FB gaming or retires with his millions. Mans looked semi cba past few years.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat 27 Jun 2020, 13:01

What did he get banned for?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat 27 Jun 2020, 13:06

No one knows yet.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat 27 Jun 2020, 13:17

Ashraf Ismail himself took a leave of absence after cheating allegations came out and now his marriage is in shambles. He didn't get forced out by Ubisoft, he voluntarily took a leave to save his marriage. Don't know about other staff.

Also which Ubi game is riddled with LGBTQ characters which ruined the game by pushing an agenda? Assassins Creed? Far Cry? Rainbow Six? Ghost Recon?

Any gamer they lose from this is gonna be a minimal loss for them and from what we learned from TLOU2 these guys will still shit on the games without playing them.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat 27 Jun 2020, 13:35

M99 wrote:Ashraf Ismail himself took a leave of absence after cheating allegations came out and now his marriage is in shambles. He didn't get forced out by Ubisoft, he voluntarily took a leave to save his marriage. Don't know about other staff.

It's not LGBTQ movement's business what a man does in private. We don't know his reasons, now, his marriage is ruined. Women or married wives cheat too but that's not my or your business. You ought to have some intellect to recognise he resigned for damage control, the scapegoat..

M99 wrote:Also which Ubi game is riddled with LGBTQ characters which ruined the game by pushing an agenda? Assassins Creed? Far Cry? Rainbow Six? Ghost Recon?
Is it typical for left activist to quote out of context? I mean you went to a school and learnt reading comprehension.
babun wrote:I'm not going to buy any crap from Ubisoft for not having the backbone to release a statement or defend their own. It's easier to scapegoat someone and ruin the person's career..
Point to me with your unlimited wisdom where I mention there I'm gonna avoid Ubi games because of LGBTQ agenda in their games? Or you mean this:
babun wrote:They can shove those LGBTQ games where the sun never shines. I won't play them out of spite and I'm not going to watch or play an game or film loaded by BS agendas. Their loss..
That one isn't aiming at Ubi alone but at the whole industry. I'm not going to buy anything on the first day from now on.
M99 wrote:Any gamer they lose from this is gonna be a minimal loss for them and from what we learned from TLOU2 these guys will still shit on the games without playing them.
I don't care how much they lose I change my behavior. BTW, TLOU2's problem isn't  LGBTQ, even a guy in the role of you know who would've disappointed everyone. The story is shit. It's convenient for Neil to deflect any criticism with "input a gender" + phob.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat 27 Jun 2020, 15:20

Except it was not an LGBTQ movement that forced him to step down. People he slept with came forward with screenshots and evidence of cheating and after that he stepped down presumably to concentrate on his personal life. No activist group forced him to. I'm just talking about Ismail, there have been sexism claims to other people in the industry, that is different.

I have perfectly good reading comprehension thank you, the way you are crying it sounds like Ubisoft has a history of ruining games with their agendas.

I've said this before, the existence of people in a certain media does not push an "agenda" You being so bothered by it says a lot about you. What games got ruined by having diverse characters in this gen that you are so fearful of it? The only games I ever came across LGBTQ characters this gen are Life Is Strange and Last Of Us, thats two games across hundred and their existence didn't ruin shit. There are Bioware games and other RPGs too but romancing same sex characters have existed in RPGs for a long time (along with aliens, elves, and dwarves). Think there was one transexual character in DA Inquisition who wasn't involved in the plot and was just a fucking scout.

Man out here acting like games having gay characters will ruin gaming rofl AGENDA is a new buzzword I guess for you like "lefty" or "feminazi"
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 27 Jun 2020, 15:38

Why do people speak about things they have absolutely no intelligence on lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat 27 Jun 2020, 16:00

Why do you care so much about what other people say? Razz

Damn shame about DrDisrespect. I don’t normally watch any of these game streamers, but he’s been around for a really long time and I always thought he was entertaining.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat 27 Jun 2020, 16:10

Thimmy wrote:Why do you care so much about what other people say? Razz

Damn shame about DrDisrespect. I don’t normally watch any of these game streamers, but he’s been around for a really long time and I always thought he was entertaining.
Either he goes to FB gaming or retires. Hope he stays because he's the most entertaining streamer.
TimTheTatman is the second imo with Shroud being #1 for purely skills.

Not big on Ninja even when he streamed Warzone & Valorant.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat 27 Jun 2020, 16:17

I just love DrDisrespect’s subtle sense of humor. Even at public events, he looks comical with his incredibly lanky frame and shades, mullet and stache combo. He created a pretty unique character.

But like you pointed out, he’s filthy rich and probably around his 40s by now, so it might’ve been a good time for him to hang up his boots. I’m sure he’ll find ways to entertain outside of gaming.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat 27 Jun 2020, 16:22

Don’t forget his production (s/o to his team) is the best in the game and no one come close.

Also the fact that he from time to time use banter with is so hilarious. When Blackout released he had the parachute thing from blackout around his profile whenever he dropped

General Games Discussion - Page 22 Maxresdefault

rofl
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat 27 Jun 2020, 16:27

rofl Yeah, I think I recall him using a 3D model of a motorbike with his face on top of it as well. Creative Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat 27 Jun 2020, 16:37

What the hell did he do? I only watched him a few times and quite liked him. Pretty funny dude. Very popular too. Internet is scratching its head as to what made Twitch so mad.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next