halamadrid2
S
BarcaLearning
Thimmy
Hapless_Hans
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Summer 2020 confirmed transfers and contracts - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer 2020 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:16 pm

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Summer 2020 confirmed transfers and contracts - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer 2020 confirmed transfers and contracts

Post by S Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:21 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:12 pm

I remember when Luke Shaw signed for United and was massively hyped up. Seven seasons and two goals later his United days seem numbered with the signing of Telles.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:12 pm

Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:24 pm

Summer 2020 confirmed transfers and contracts - Page 3 NPS_Article_Header_EC1601930933420_xlarge

Man Utd wrote:Manchester United is delighted to announce the signing of striker Edinson Cavani.
The Uruguay international joins on a one-year contract with the option to extend for a further year.

Cavani, who has won the Golden Boot in both Ligue 1 and Serie A, has scored 341 goals at club level since moving to Europe in 2007, including 35 in the UEFA Champions League. The forward won six league titles with Paris Saint-Germain and, with 200 goals, is their all-time leading scorer. Internationally, Cavani won the Copa America in 2011 and has found the net 50 times in 116 appearances for Uruguay.
https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/man-utd-confirms-the-signing-of-former-psg-striker-edinson-cavani

huge signing for Utd
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:48 pm

JespSwe wrote:
Thimmy wrote:Haaland is our undisputed striker, and if we play with two strikers, it’s Haaland and Sørloth. King can play on the wings as well, but his form is so unpredictable and he’s constantly injured. He can look world class in one match and average to below average in the next 5 matches. I don’t have patience for players like that, and he’s no longer all that young.

I want stability on our wings/midfield. King can retire from the NT for all I care. He acts like a diva despite not having achieved anything worth mentioning. I’m not familiar with Patrick Berg, but if Sander Berge doesn’t live up to his potential, then it’s good to know that we might have another, young midfielder in line to replace him Smile

yea patrick berg think got a new call up also on senior team along with hauge. Patrick berg plays as a central midfield has good playmaking abilities. I dont know about king much but looks like Norway atm has sound players coming through will be alright. I miss the Tore André Flo days ...

I’m surprised you remember Tore Andre Flo Razz I bet a lot of Chelsea fans these days don’t remember him, although he’s part of their coaching team, still.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:03 pm

Atletico Madrid have announced that Arsenal have paid Thomas Partey's buyout clause.

ffs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:09 pm

can't believe we actually did it bounce
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:42 pm

Man Utd resorting to the Uruguayan league to get players rofl things must be tough over there
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:43 pm

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:53 am

ufff a guy I lived with on the same street for a couple years is oficially our leauge's record transfer: 12,5m euros Proud He's leaving my team but it's big money for us and he's loaned back for the time being :bow:

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:00 pm

Very nice. Congrats!
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:02 pm

Summer 2020 confirmed transfers and contracts - Page 3 Fcbhippo%3Axtralargesixteentonine%3Fv%3D1601996519522
FC Bayern wrote:

FC Bayern have signed Portuguese youth talent Tiago Dantas from Benfica on a 12-month loan deal. The 19-year-old central midfielder is set to be a member of the reserve team squad for the time being.

Tiago Dantas has played 49 games for the Portuguese giants’ reserves in the second division, scoring five goals. He’s also made four international appearances for the Portugal U20 side, with one goal to his name so far.
https://fcbayern.com/en/news/2020/10/tiago-dantas-arrives-from-benfica

Next Thiago. 8m option to buy.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:42 pm

Summer 2020 confirmed transfers and contracts - Page 3 Cid76921_Kop%20Gakpo-Hersteld-Hersteld-Hersteld

PSV Eindhoven wrote:PSV have signed 28-year-old Mario Götze from Borussia Dortmund on a two-year deal. The 63-time capped German international joins PSV on a free transfer after his contract with the Bundesliga club had expired. “Mario became interested after our head coach Roger Schmidt had gotten in touch with him”, explains PSV Director of Football John de Jong”. “And in the end he proved to be the godsend we had hoped for. We are delighted he has signed a contract with PSV. We are very proud.”

https://www.psv.nl/english-psv/news/article/psv-sign-mario-gotze.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:47 pm

Thimmy wrote:
JespSwe wrote:
Thimmy wrote:Haaland is our undisputed striker, and if we play with two strikers, it’s Haaland and Sørloth. King can play on the wings as well, but his form is so unpredictable and he’s constantly injured. He can look world class in one match and average to below average in the next 5 matches. I don’t have patience for players like that, and he’s no longer all that young.

I want stability on our wings/midfield. King can retire from the NT for all I care. He acts like a diva despite not having achieved anything worth mentioning. I’m not familiar with Patrick Berg, but if Sander Berge doesn’t live up to his potential, then it’s good to know that we might have another, young midfielder in line to replace him Smile

yea patrick berg think got a new call up also on senior team along with hauge. Patrick berg plays as a central midfield has good playmaking abilities. I dont know about king much but looks like Norway atm has sound players coming through will be alright. I miss the Tore André Flo days ...

I’m surprised you remember Tore Andre Flo Razz I bet a lot of Chelsea fans these days don’t remember him, although he’s part of their coaching team, still.

tbh i remember Tore Andre Flo more from Norway NT because when i was kid we had world cup in bad timing so my family would record it in VHS so i can watch later after school lol. this WC had lot to do with me deciding which club to choose Very Happy  * really loved Bierhoff, and German NT... it was between bayern and milan tbh but bierhoff was my fav then he went to milan and rest is history

Anyway Tore Andre Flo will always be well remembered as a man who beat that Brazilian NT and made others believe that they are very much beatable. The scandanvian teams were incredibly underrated (Denmark were really good too, so was Sweden, Norway)

On Tore Andre Flo i didnt know that he was in Chelsea lol but i know later at his career he moved to AC Siena, because i still have a magazine with his photo in Siena jersey on it

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:05 am

The key to us beating Brazil in the semi-finals was that we had a super defense- oriented manager who knew how to get the best out of the talent he had at his disposal. We had height and strength primarily, and during his time as our NT manager, he successfully compensated for our lack of technical talent by playing negative football that utilized physical strikers such as Flo and John Carew through feeding them with long balls. The comparatively short and physically weaker Brazilians didn't seem prepared for it.

Ironically, in more recent times, we've lacked height and particularly strength, but we have quite a lot of technically talented players Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3