BarrileteCosmico
Thimmy
Myesyats
El Gunner
Babun
36 posters

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Political Correctness, LGBTQ, #meToo and other related topics - Page 3 Empty Re: Political Correctness, LGBTQ, #meToo and other related topics

Post by Babun Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:03 pm

I see her as an insult to all professional models and the LGBTQ community. It's like they found the first person ticking all of the boxes for LGBTQ and then went on with her. I know at least two Ethiopean lesbians as a private person who would put her and lots of white models to shame (they've go a proper ass and toned legs). Can't be hard to find at least one appropriate representant among millions of people in the US.

BTW:
Political Correctness, LGBTQ, #meToo and other related topics - Page 3 AAegnvL_460swp

Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Political Correctness, LGBTQ, #meToo and other related topics - Page 3 Empty Re: Political Correctness, LGBTQ, #meToo and other related topics

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:16 pm

Babun wrote:Your opinion about the transgender model Jaro Jones at Calvin Klein?

Not my proudest fap
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:41 pm

Babun wrote:I see her as an insult to all professional models and the LGBTQ community. It's like they found the first person ticking all of the boxes for LGBTQ and then went on with her. I know at least two Ethiopean lesbians as a private person who would put her and lots of white models to shame (they've go a proper ass and toned legs). Can't be hard to find at least one appropriate representant among millions of people in the US.

BTW:
Political Correctness, LGBTQ, #meToo and other related topics - Page 3 AAegnvL_460swp

Oh my God Lemmy Kilmister, I had to google wtf was going on with that weightlifter Very Happy

"Transitioned to female weightlifter" in "her" fucking 30's Very Happy

How the fuck am I suppose to think this:
Political Correctness, LGBTQ, #meToo and other related topics - Page 3 Fce8d54dd1b08616dd6734399004706a1cc7741d12307e6ef3ca897e25bfc81c

is a legit female weightlifter? Very Happy
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:04 pm

Babun wrote:Your opinion about the transgender model Jaro Jones at Calvin Klein?

Political Correctness, LGBTQ, #meToo and other related topics - Page 3 0111
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:36 am

Even if you have complete operation for gender switch, a new vagina and all that. Biologically, you cannot give birth to a child, so how can you pretend being a real woman ?

And it has nothing to do with infertility

Ultimately i don't give a damn if someone is transgender, live and let live. How Calvin Klein model identifies, who cares really. But if you tell me Bruce Jenner is the woman of the year, or now trans will compete in olympics vs true women... in a era of feminism ?? Really ??

About identity issues it seems some people have lost their mind. A post like this one would probably earn me a good ol cancel if i was famous
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:16 am

You can't pay me to care about professional modeling and who or what gets to be in vs not in the professional modeling world

The debate about trans women vs biologically female born athletes is more interesting
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:19 am

CBarca wrote:You can't pay me to care about professional modeling and who or what gets to be in vs not in the professional modeling world

Well, they've got their rules and get paid for. Professional bodybuilding is a joke to me to, still, I accept it as aestetics sports of some sort Laughing
CBarca wrote:
The debate about trans women vs biologically female born athletes is more interesting

That one is interesting. Women have in average one eighth of testosteron making it much harder for them to build muscles. I don't know whether the trans (male to female) retain their testosteron production. The use of testosteron or testosteron like pharma is called anabolica which is doping which is prohibited in any sport competition. That would mean they're always doped, have more muscle mass, build muscles easier and possess higher bone density. Reincarnation with a cheat mode Very Happy
The female-> male transsexuals can't compete with men due to the same reason. Men in sports have high testosteron levels and they dope on top too when the officials aren't watching. I think the male->female transsexuals need their own division in sports like disabled people.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:45 am

Is there that much transgenders ? Sometimes i wonder is it just the twittosphere going crazy over a couple thousand persons Laughing only once i came across transgender, as i visit an appartment 2 years ago, but now that i think of it the guy probably lost a bet... otherwise why keep the stubble

If what you say is true Babun and the medical process include testosterone etc, it's hardly compatible with pro sports to begin with

Transgender division is the fairest solution, there goes my vote

Imagine Bruce/Cathlyne Jenner was still active, last year won the gold medal in decathlon. But now she takes medication and the performance will decrease. Against men she'd have disadvantage, against women it's unfair to the competitors. Not that it matters because just by being doped she is DQ by default. So you create the "trans olympics" where a certain form of doping is accepted, sportively won't have much credibility, how many top tier transgender athletes tbh, but it's better than nothing. Or she can remain in men's division, if doping down is somehow allowed which i doubt
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:54 pm

Warrior wrote:Is there that much transgenders ? Sometimes i wonder is it just the twittosphere going crazy over a couple thousand persons Laughing only once i came across transgender, as i visit an appartment 2 years ago, but now that i think of it the guy probably lost a bet... otherwise why keep the stubble

If what you say is true Babun and the medical process include testosterone etc, it's hardly compatible with pro sports to begin with

Transgender division is the fairest solution, there goes my vote

Imagine Bruce/Cathlyne Jenner was still active, last year won the gold medal in decathlon. But now she takes medication and the performance will decrease. Against men she'd have disadvantage, against women it's unfair to the competitors. Not that it matters because just by being doped she is DQ by default. So you create the "trans olympics" where a certain form of doping is accepted, sportively won't have much credibility, how many top tier transgender athletes tbh, but it's better than nothing. Or she can remain in men's division, if doping down is somehow allowed which i doubt

Well, the effect cannot be underestimated.
Off topic:
I was on my way to slowly becoming a couch potato (first belly signs, face got fuller) then I asked my Russian friend who teaches karate to kids on how I could become fit again. He said after 30 or so the testosterone levels decrease so I need to  methodically increase it to change the body composition. No amount of loose training or cardio would get rid of the belly otherwise for prolonged amount of time.
To naturally increase testosterone levels one needs to workout in an anaerobic environment with high intensity until exhaustion by involving as many muscles as possible at the same time. HGH is also produced. The king n1 is hill sprinting (hard as fuck but safe), n2 flat sprinting (much greater injury potential in hamstring area) and n3. Loaded front squats (back squat with much higher injury potential for the lower back).
After two months, I already saw my cheekbones again. I can build my upper body by just doing some pull ups and push ups from time to time. Because of the natural "doping", I get almost as much hypertrophy as someone who trains pull ups and push ups all the time but rarely their legs. He also gave me other tips on posture correction ( exactly the opposite of what a typical gym bro plan looks like).
Now, imagine how much of difference it makes if someone gets 8 times higher the amount of testosterone per default( trans female vs female). Unfair isn't even an understatement.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:10 pm

After Shia LaBeouf’s Role In The Tax Collector Is Called ‘Brownface,’ David Ayer Defends The Movie
https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2549661/after-shia-labeoufs-role-in-the-tax-collector-is-called-brownface-david-ayer-defends-the-movie
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:29 pm

Is brownface even a thing? it has no history of mockery
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:00 pm

M99 wrote:I don't know why things like these have to be political.

For example in the US, if you're right wing its like a requirement to not wear masks and downplay corona.

Supporting MeToo and wanting sexual harassers punished make you left wing, but why? Why does politics have to come into this?

You make it sound so simple, but #MeToo is a political movement, and I think that answers your question. It doesn’t make you a leftist, any more than being a feminist makes you a misandrist - but #MeToo, like the George Floyd uproar in the US, was something that started with good intentions, and was hijacked by people who wanted to take things further, or simply capitalize on the positive publicity to later branch out from it and further their own, personal agendas.

Naturally, people won’t take it for granted that you happen to be part of the grounded and sensible portion of these movements. Most ideologies start with good intentions, and #MeToo is long past being a platform that purely protects women who have experienced sexual harrasment and abuse. I think we can all agree that it had a substantial and positive impact, initially, though.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:36 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Is brownface even a thing? it has no history of mockery

Never heard the term before, I thought you guys had an idea scratch
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:01 pm

It's not.
If brown people are offended by it, they are free to make their case, but IMHO calling every instance of makeup-abuse some kind of XY-face is trivializing how fucking racist the original minstrel show blackfacing was.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:13 pm

Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:55 pm

Thimmy wrote:

For example in the US, if you're right wing its like a requirement to not wear masks and downplay corona.

Supporting MeToo and wanting sexual harassers punished make you left wing, but why? Why does politics have to come into this?

You make it sound so simple, but #MeToo is a political movement, and I think that answers your question. It doesn’t make you a leftist, any more than being a feminist makes you a misandrist - but #MeToo, like the George Floyd uproar in the US, was something that started with good intentions, and was hijacked by people who wanted to take things further, or simply capitalize on the positive publicity to later branch out from it and further their own, personal agendas.

Naturally, people won’t take it for granted that you happen to be part of the grounded and sensible portion of these movements. Most ideologies start with good intentions, and #MeToo is long past being a platform that purely protects women who have experienced sexual harrasment and abuse. I think we can all agree that it had a substantial and positive impact, initially, though.

I may have missed something but what did #MeToo branch out to become besides outing sexual predators?

And there's nothing wrong with political movements at all (not saying you said that, but that's what you made it sound like), and also, i think you mistook @M99, he was more aggrieved by the "left/right" labelling.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:19 pm

MeToo and everything following the Floyd murder have been forces for good in general

Just because there are some jackasses that screw up in the name of MeToo or BLM doesn't mean the whole movement is bad, or has been coopted by people with bad intentions or acting in bad faith.

Both movements are so monumental and broad that it's almost difficult to call them movements vs some sort of punctuated period of societal change
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:07 pm

Thumbs up CZ
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:53 am

Babun wrote:

Never heard the term before, I thought you guys had an idea scratch

Never heard of this, we are more used to the quotidian form being called or shot dead in a bar for being a terrorist. We are already not important enough in the world for anyone to take notice, do we really need to start a brownface drama, we could but we're good with ethnic Europeans and white people calling us terrorists and pooling everyone into one boat as of now.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:10 am

You can argue me for this post, that's fine but let's face it Black means both African Americans and immigrants from Africa, huge difference between them especially in the US but no one cares, similarly Asian, no difference at all between someone who is Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese or Japanese etc let alone someone who has lived in that in that country more than 100 years.

Brown people just hang by, we have no idea in the western world where we stand until we are grouped together for specific things, its inherently unfair considering how different all of us "Brown people" are wrt to culture, tradition, language, religion and area but are always put in the same boat and shipped off to obscure land.

Political correctness never applies to us which is fair compared to other races but I was just putting my thoughts out there on how we are always on the receiving end and inherently we choose another way to fight back and it doesn't work.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:41 am

El Gunner wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

I may have missed something but what did #MeToo branch out to become besides outing sexual predators?

And there's nothing wrong with political movements at all (not saying you said that, but that's what you made it sound like), and also, i think you mistook @M99, he was more aggrieved by the "left/right" labelling.

Quite a substantial minority of people in Europe, and likely in other parts of the world as well, started using the platform for attention or personal gain, rather than what it was originally intended for. Off the top of my head, there were a few cases here, of young girls claiming rape or sexual harassment from teachers, people they didn't even know, or people they didn't like.

What typically happened here, was that some of the girls who made these claims, eventually came clean once their stories blew up in social media and they cracked mentally. They admitted to wanting the attention and sympathy.

It happened in Sweden as well, and I believe there was a more high-profile one in France or Belgium. Teachers seemed to be frequent targets. From what I can tell, it became more of a social trend than a just, political movement, and it lost a lot of it's credibility in the process.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:52 am

CBarca wrote:MeToo and everything following the Floyd murder have been forces for good in general

Just because there are some jackasses that screw up in the name of MeToo or BLM doesn't mean the whole movement is bad, or has been coopted by people with bad intentions or acting in bad faith.

Both movements are so monumental and broad that it's almost difficult to call them movements vs some sort of punctuated period of societal change

Those "few jackasses" make a difference. We live in the age of information, after all. No one here has said that any of these political groups haven't accomplished positive things. I believe there's often a sensible middle-ground between exclusively recognizing either positive or negative achievements of a group, but the negatives tend to stand out, and conveniently boiling them down to a few bad apples doesn't help anyone.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:08 pm

CBarca wrote:MeToo and everything following the Floyd murder have been forces for good in general

Guilty until proven innocent is a practice from the middle ages. Even if one innocent person suffers it's wrong. In Germany, there was the TV announcer Georg Kachelmann and another Politician. They were accused by MeToo, both of the allegations were proven wrong, they still lost their positions and jobs. No one talks about them or hires them anymore. Where I work we avoid any situation when a male could be alone with female. We let the door open, male school teachers don't consult female pupils alone anymore, moreso they're afraid to be alone with them in the same room, same with the professors. I think we need a middle ground, allegations are ok, if more victims found also ok then there is the law and the judge to decide. The current version of guilty until proven innocent damages the male-female relationship at work longterm, more than you think. Out of convenience, female applicants will have it even harder to get a good job in managerial position or well paid ones.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:49 pm

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2020/07/ricky-gervais-says-cancel-culture-means-the-office-wouldn-t-get-made-today.html

Ricky Gervais says 'cancel culture' means The Office wouldn't get made today

Rolling Eyes
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:00 pm

Babun, technically, Kachelmann is doing alright. But I get your point.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:38 pm

European Union funding withheld from six Polish towns boasting abhorrently homophobic ‘LGBT-free zones’

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/07/29/poland-lgbt-free-zones-towns-eu-funding-twin-city-homophobic/

Great news. I hope with the introduction of "Rule of Law" more funds will be retracted from us. Idiots the lot of them, fuck the east.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next