Casciavit
S
32 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 40 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by M99 Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:39 am

I like Rebic but dear lord his finishing is dreadful Laughing

Hague with another good showing, Tonali was solid, Calabria was great. Encouraging signs.

Really need to rest Theo or he'll get injured like Kjaer. Schedule's catching up to us. Pioli said Romagnoli is playing with pain which is why he was rested instead of Kjaer in the EL game. Against Sparta Prague, play a completely secondary team, even Antonio Donnarumma on LB if needed. Would gladly take a loss and some GL memes if it means resting our players. December's gonna be brutal.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:53 am

i missed other serie a games, any games worth mentioning? i would also watch full highlights though. it sucks for us that inter, juve, napoli managed to pick 3 points ... no breaks for us

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:55 am

lol rebic was saying he is comfortable in LW, and he rebic keeps drifting towards the left flank , even with hauge or diaz there. thats how he got assist too because guy is so effective there. rebic has almost everything for an attacker except being a sole finisher lol

even though hauge is predominantly a LW, i would like to see if pioli would test him as AM, or RW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:15 pm

well you've +5 and + 6 Laughing

I think it's frustrating if I think Juve won every match when we had same points than you now ( I mean last year)

Roma-Sassuolo was a good match (despite 0-0, but casual result) , many things have happened , and ref was really bad towards Roma
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:01 am

Yeah people will talk about the ref, Roma Twitter are talking about how we couldn't finish, but I'm just looking at how well we did against good players like Boga, Locatelli and Berardi. I'm looking at Rick Karsdorp's excellent performance and how Cristante did not look out of place in that back 3. How Pellegrini put in arguably his best defensive performance of the season.

So yeah, the ref fucked us and we did ourselves no favor with poor attacking play in the first half, but we did really well to keep a very good attacking side off the scoresheet.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:47 am

so i did watch some highlights in youtube but it probably didnt show the full extent of how roma was  robbed though, i have to say goal scored by roma was legit, and locatelli clearly dived.
Sassuolo often has been getting very lucky from poor referee decisions, also napoli game if i recall correctly they had two perfectly legit goal scored by napoli taken away.

i am not saying referee favors one club to another but, we all agree here that italian referees are piss poor really and they themselves can't keep emotions under control ; they tend to jump the gun way too soon unlike EPL, bundesliga.

Sassuolo are good team, but i think roma did alright given they were down to 10 men way too soon into the game. also im sorry to say mclewis but, in my view pellegrini has been very poor lately. clearly miki, pedro veretout, are pulling the string, and even as u rightly pointed out that karsdorp has been a good player going forward on the flanks. pellegrini is alright but never struck me as a game changer or top player, good player yes game changer no, i expect roma to even significantly improve once zaniolo makes comeback from injury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:57 am

Fiorentina Genoa omg ....
what has happened to Fiorentina my god ... drew to Genoa. the goal bonaventura scored was perfectly fine and referee again was so stupid that he called that foul during buildup bonaventura had strugged off player to go past him, but thats not even a physical challenge ... :facepalm:

anyway, then pjaca scores dunno why caceres was looking at linesman instead of running to stop pjaca. Right to the death, Milenkovic scores the goal though saving fiorentina from humiliation.
Goldaniga during that buildup falls to the ground hoping referee would see it to take away fiorentina goal ... i mean thats as dirty tactics players could pull to dupe referee this is happening often in serie a that someone falls on ground with minimal to no contact whatsoever during building up and once opponent score, they hope to appeal referee to re-check on VAR to rule the goal out. Those low life tactics needs to get carded.

As for Fiorentina, december - jan fixture looks real bad for them ....

December games,

Atalanta - Fiorentina
Fiorentina - Sassuolo
Fiorentina - Verona
Juventus - Fiorentina

Jan

Fiorentina - Bologna
Lazio - Fiorentina
Fiorentina - Cagliari
Napoli - Fiorentina

dunno how they are going to channel this weather but prandelli has a real task on hand ... lol i wouldnt want to be viola fan right now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:03 am

Inter Bologna game - looks like very straightforward win, though lukaku had one real bad miss when sanchez set him up perfectly upfront one on one with only gk to beat with no defenders and he missed ; lukaku did same thing to set up sanchez one on one and he did exactly the same against gk with no defenders lol
anyway very solid performance from hakimi with 2 well taken goals, and i have to say brozovic again pulling the strings well from the back.
bologna really was bad, was stretched badly on wings, got exposed horribly leaving so much spaces for inter to launch counterattack ;

and eriksen is brought at 91 mins ... and game ends 3 mins after lol .... robes ... conte needs to stop doing that dont u think? ya have game won already at late 60 mins .... either give guy some minutes or dont play him at all jesus why bring him at 91 min...

poor eriksen .... the other red half of milan is always a greener pasture, he is always welcome there tbh

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:14 am

Fiorentina - Genoa was the derby of sadness. Two completely destroyed teams.

Genoa's team is pretty dreadful but Fiore has no business being this bad. Something is broken at the club. They need a hard reset, Prandelli is bad for this. They'll need a proper relegation battler as coach.

Expect Fiore to get maybe 1 point of the next 4 matches and be in the relegation zone if they don't manage a big turn around.

Dragowski
Caceres - Milenkovic - Pezzella - Biraghi
Amrabat - Pulgar - Castrovilli
Callejon - Vlahovic - Ribery

With that 11 fielded yesterday it's criminal how ineffective their play is.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:31 pm

Some rumours  (nothing official, but it's a a rumor which has been circulating ) on chaos around Atalanta .... Gasperini would have quarrelled heavily with Papu Gomez et after Midytilland and he could even resign after Ajax match...
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:33 pm

Papu Papu :bow:

Glad he took on this silent egomaniac in Gasperini.

Unprofessional of Gomez to do what he did against Midytilland but Gasperini resigning as result would be hilarious Laughing
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:00 am

Yes, one of most hateful managers ever. Very good manager, but unpleasant man
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:23 am

Comes at the worst possible time with the Ajax match tomorrow. What a way to destroy a historically successful period for a club if true.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:29 am

As much as I want to criticise Gasperini here Papu has to be more at fault given the conflict obviously began after the sub in against Midytilland.

As the leader of Atalanta and their literal icon he should be the one pacifying this quarrel in one of the club's most important moments coming up.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:35 am

Fiorentina need their owner to act American and leave his people to work in peace. Apparently, they didn't want Iachini, but he did, so they got Iachini.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:57 am

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 40 VZScL3fwuE6VTr3gWSzP9JUv6VRRSfZFSq2Q2IDSoJ9qGHwR6jMj5QxZtjB1RXu7G_RKpcMcxQh5YAnck9872bFZW73ATj0ICBeY_FDAYk4ZpgGfR9lOCcM27gLx

Paolo Rossi, the italian hero on the world cup 1982 sadly passes away, condolences and prayers to family and italian football.

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:35 pm

It's sad and rather disturbing. He was just 64 :facepalm:

Rest in peace Paolo.

-------

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=42525
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite