CBarca
El Gunner
Warrior
Robespierre
Freeza
19 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:06 am

Of course we lose to Minnesota by 30 and then in the same week beat the Clippers by 20+.

This team is Schizophrenia the Basketball version.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:14 am

Are people on here still huge fans of Kennard or nah?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:23 am

lol i recall Mole hyped him, i think i just said he was solid and a worthy replacement of Shamet, but it seems Shamet's numbers are better these days. Kennard can't even get solid minutes.

Clippers should package a deal for Rubio if they somehow can't get Lowry. Shouldn't take much to get Rubio. Reggie Jackson can be an off-ball shooter, he is good enough for that.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:02 pm

Kennard should be better than he is. He obviously can shoot the ball and has a better handle than your average spot up shooter.

Maybe he does a JJ Reddick and puts it all together some day, but its been a number of years and I dont see it.

Agree about the Clippers.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:09 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Of course we lose to Minnesota by 30 and then in the same week beat the Clippers by 20+.

There is absolutely no reason talent wise the Jazz should have such a record compared to yours.

Dont get me wrong, Jazz have more talent but its marginal compared to each teams record. You guys just refuse to play real defence, I dont understand why because in theory you have the players.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:09 pm

El Gunner wrote:lol i recall Mole hyped him, i think i just said he was solid and a worthy replacement of Shamet, but it seems Shamet's numbers are better these days. Kennard can't even get solid minutes.

That isn't really hype tbh, although i expected more being better than Shamet isn't exactly a high bar lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:19 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Of course we lose to Minnesota by 30 and then in the same week beat the Clippers by 20+.

There is absolutely no reason talent wise the Jazz should have such a record compared to yours.

Dont get me wrong, Jazz have more talent but its marginal compared to each teams record. You guys just refuse to play real defence, I dont understand why because in theory you have the players.

Oh i know why.

Veteran team compared to young team (we have some vets but lets be real it's a team led by a 23 and 20 year old)

Lazy defensively, loads of young players on the bench getting limited playing time to develop and all in far too many players that you don't know what you're getting night to night.

It's not exactly a mix for winning basketball.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:30 pm

LeBron has a legit DPOTY case.

Lakers being by far the best defense in the league even without AD and he’s leading the league in most advanced defensive stats.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:57 pm

Seems like Lonzo keeps getting in trade talks. But why?

Seems like he is doing well. Why are Peli's moving him?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:02 pm

Because daddy Ball keeps saying he hates it in New Orleans
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:03 pm

You right. Didn't consider that.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:34 pm

Lonzo and Randle for the Knicks next year is gonna happen
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:54 pm

Warriors and Clippers most interested atm from what i've read.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:26 pm

El Gunner wrote:Warriors and Clippers most interested atm from what i've read.

ElGM gonna offer Wiggins and 2nd round swap for Lonzo
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:41 pm

Oubre and some swaps... we can get more out of Wiggins :coffee:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:37 pm

Wonder what Clippers can offer at this point. Kennard + picks ??

Surely the Pelicans expect a better return
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:13 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

Oh i know why.

Veteran team compared to young team (we have some vets but lets be real it's a team led by a 23 and 20 year old)

Lazy defensively, loads of young players on the bench getting limited playing time to develop and all in far too many players that you don't know what you're getting night to night.

It's not exactly a mix for winning basketball.

Your right, I think that is the reason but I still expect better. I think you should be closer to the playoffs. I cant see why your below the Kings and Grizzlies, even if you can over take them still.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:40 am

Lonzo has improved his shooting and offense through hard work and I respect that, but it's still a tad desperate by the Clippers to want to trade for him.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:15 pm

Freeza wrote:LeBron has a legit DPOTY case.

Lakers being by far the best defense in the league even without AD and he’s leading the league in most advanced defensive stats.

Ben Simmons my pick for this. Dont think anyone in the league can gaurd the number of players he does. The job he does on guys like Mitchell and Lillard up to as big as Luka or Lebron, nobody can replicate.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:51 pm

Art Morte wrote:Lonzo has improved his shooting and offense through hard work and I respect that, but it's still a tad desperate by the Clippers to want to trade for him.

I think it’s actually a great fit for the Clippers. Lonzo is a great defender and like you said has improved offensively a lot. Clippers have two primary ball handlers and scorers in Kawhi and George so I think it’s very complimentary to them both

It’s not quite Kyle Lowry but it’s a good move if it happens

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:50 pm

all they need is a competent point guard. Lonzo has matured a lot lately, and he can very much run the point, as he should, so i hope he moves away from New Orleans. The only drawback is we don't know yet how he'll perform clutch time, game on the line in playoffs. But i suspect that's when Kawhi and PG will go full ISO mode anyway.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:52 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Freeza wrote:LeBron has a legit DPOTY case.

Ben Simmons my pick for this. Dont think anyone in the league can gaurd the number of players he does. The job he does on guys like Mitchell and Lillard up to as big as Luka or Lebron, nobody can replicate.

definitely my pick as well. Would be crazy if anyone else wins it tbh.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:11 pm

Oh no

Please be fine Lebron
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:15 pm

what happened?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:17 pm

Check his fantasy status, that's where you draw your opinions from anyway :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:19 pm

Jokes aside, seemed to twist his anke bad, was rolling around in pain. Unfortunately they cut to commercials so I didn't see the replay.

This season would be way less fun without Lakers
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next