Warrior
Lord Spencer
Arquitecto
26 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 3 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:05 pm

Parma scores a goal with their second shot.

Fuck this, I am going to sleep. There is no amount of luck that can change this shit.

Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:06 pm

cmon man... 2-0 down...

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:06 pm

Theo is consistently a highlight...in good games and bad games. What a player.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:07 pm

And as I say that, the bloody idiots score a goal to keep me watching.

1-2, game on.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:07 pm

bennacer ur right infront clear on sight on goal... aim towards goal not distribute !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:08 pm

maybe hauge and leao needs to swap positions !
but cmon! 2 more!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:16 pm

We are so bad at finishing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:17 pm

Rebic is not a 9, never once has his on touch flicks landed on someone's feet

We desperately need a vice-Ibra
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:22 pm

We are cooling down at the moment, and it looks like Bennacer may be injured (shit).

Leao and Hauge didn't improve our play so far.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:24 pm

seems parma gets free pass for injuring our players ... no yellow for kurtic .. bennacer out injured

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:25 pm

yea with hauge and leao... pioli put leao in wrong position, should have not removed diaz and play him RW, and maybe either leao or hauge on LW or move rebic as LW and leao as ST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:26 pm

this game has been a mess .. atm we need to score ugly.. get a draw.. and forget this game ... i dont see atm ... milan winning

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:39 pm

Theo again. A draw is slavaged.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:39 pm

Our fullbacks save the day.

Zepe nearly killed us there.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:39 pm

I LOVE U THEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:40 pm

lets finish this shit game!
cmon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:44 pm

Calabria and Theo were monsters today.

This is exactly the same as the Verona match. Nearly 25+ chances and the ball REFUSES to go in.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:46 pm

final whistle
milan 2 : 2 parma

this was wrong from us from the beginning ... im sorry but pioli put players i wront position from the start. hakan as LW , diaz as AM... everytime hakan as playing in the middle we were dangerous

referee got it wrong by not sending cornelius off in 2 mins thats decision against us. castillejo goal ruled offside by a half a boot ..

hit post 4 times ... 3 alone by hakan. the subs werent good hauge and leao were dreadful.
theo was MOTM no question, every run was dangerous every ball he attempted on final third was a good one ... he could have assist and 2 goals tonight

ref ruined our night but this game pioli messed up from the start for us

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:48 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:Calabria and Theo were monsters today.

This is exactly the same as the Verona match. Nearly 25+ chances and the ball REFUSES to go in.

yep sort of similar to verona game ... we really started on wrong foot .. then we had crazy attempts ball doesnt go in...

i agree calabria and theo were total monster.

for some reason t hough i am not getting good confidence from romagnoli in defense, the moment gabbia was injured by cornelius badly i knew our night was going to go bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:50 pm

so this draw has cut our lead to 3 points ... things changed pretty quickly ....
i am worried about gabbia and bennacer..

again i am furious with ref. kutric fouled bennacer and he was out .. no yellow on that one too..

he looked like feeling the pain in hamstring.... this is bad.. he was just back from injury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:53 pm

26 shots, 6 shots on goal 66% possession against 4 shots 2 on goal ; we hit post 4 times we got two of our players injured by parma and no red no yellow for them ; pioli got this players play on wrong position and we somehow clawed points back. proud of our guys but we need to  get that engine running.

we desperately need ibra back and defo need to buy new forward. this make shift roles for rebic or leao is hurting team with inconsistent RWs we have

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:59 pm

Note that the post shots are not counted as shots on goal (they should).
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:01 am

I remember Gattuso was in some awkward situation at Milan after the initial few weeks/months while there some/lots skepticism about Pioli as well.

Currently both are doing pretty well at Napoli and Milan respectively. So, what changed???
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:17 am

pioli somehow has found milan to make this team improve massively with on and off ball movements. we used to be slow as f..k and many players couldnt adapt various roles. now its completely different - kessie has gone from b2b player to more like deep playmaking role, in fact i feel as if we have two - those duo of kessie and bennacer dropping deep like a playmaker roles while not forgetting their duties. they have more freedom to roam around pitch with or without ball. bennacer has been unbelievable so far lot of sweep works, playmaking, help in transition, defensive work. by same token kessie as well tbh

also, our defense was frail and vulnerable, but ever since kjaer came and romagnoli went out he has partnered gabbia and actually with those two duos had only conceded like 2 goals in 7 games we played in new season incl. pre season. kjear has been really shored up our defensive massively he has this ibra like leadership and presence in defense

calabria was one of the worst player we had last season - and this season he has changed to a new born beast - he revealed recently that he didnt get along wiht pioli last season - and later pioli had one on one conversation on where he needed to improve. again its not forwards or midfielders, even calabria became a guy from wayward and off passing to a proper ball playing fullback. i mean calabria nowadays doesnt even play like fullback atleast so far this season.

calhanoglu has disastrous for 3 seasons being used on wings or as playmaker dropping deep but ever since pioli made him play his fav free role as AM on 4-2-3-1 with only one thing and one thing in mind - forget defensive work , just set up for goals or aim for himself. drastic improvement ever since banging goals and assists all of sudden - he is very reserved player confined to only capable of playing AM. he had of pressure taken of also due to ibra presense tbh.

under pioli at beginning theo was more like a wingback focusing more on attack hence he had like 5 goals and 3 assist or something like that in first half season but a defense work was a liability, so pioli made him focus on defense first then attack - that lead to theo's attacking stat going down by end of the season but defensively he improved a lot.

team's pressing, build up plays during transition is fantastic, defensive work when they loose ball to quickly make team compact is brilliant but so far our weakness is set pieces, and lack of decision making, and final product i would say. defensively we could do more but given we play such a high line, its a high risk high reward football.
so under pioli a lot of personalized work, and team work has improved team a lot.

zlatan involvement alone requires me to post another paragraph - long story short - he has not just been phenomenal but milan has two coach - one is pioli on the sidelines, another is ibrahimovic on and off the field.

this is just few points but im sure other milanista and calcio can say a lot about napoli and milan

without ibra and kjaer our team average age is 22 years old. and they still a lot of rooms to improve, i dont think this is best we have seen of milan and there is more to come. plus we dont have depth and qualities other top team has so there is still areas milan can work to up the quality in squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:16 pm

Honestly, I think much of the good work for Milan was started by Gattuso.

I saw Calabria, Romagnoli, Calhanoglu, and Kessie improve in front of my eyes. The entire team was growing in speed, confidence, and competency. However, once Piatek was found out, we no longer had anyone to score the massive amounts of chances we used to create. With some key results going against us, we lost confidence and ended up missing the CL by one point. I don't believe we had the players, and I think Gattuso was going to do well.

Once the scrub Gaimpolo came in and ostracized ALL of our players, were were screwed until Pioli came in. I think he restarted the positive trend against Gattuso (who I think is a good coach) and accelerated it. I think Ibra's comeback just gave everyone the extra shot of confidence and belief to allow the players to express themselves better.

Some of our weakness are the same in the Gattuso time, but less obvious now (lapses of concentration causing stupid goals against us and some poor decision making in the final third, and weakness from set-pieces)
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:32 am

Gattuso is without a doubt a good coach and grew a lot in Milan and look at his general results with Napoli, who by the way have a rather a rather average squad as a whole.

He was frustrating in Milan as well yes with his almost emotional based decisions and being indecisive in moments but potential always was there and his leadership is a brand of its own.

He did attempt to lay the foundations just the streaky forms of players he relied upon so much failed him in the end but did not leave with a bad impression from us, I would say.

Giampaolo is just a dreamer is his problem and seems not to know how to translate that on the pitch and did some damage.

Pioli has surpassed all my expectations.

I do wonder how Gattuso would have done with Zlatan though given their relationship, how Gattuso can fire up anyone (further to the ones who don't need it) and at the stage he is now.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next