RealGunner
Zagadka
Harmonica
Freeza
Robespierre
33 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Which teams will go through ? ( Choose 2, please)

EURO 2020 - Group B - Page 6 Vote_lcap14% EURO 2020 - Group B - Page 6 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
 EURO 2020 - Group B - Page 6 Vote_lcap29% EURO 2020 - Group B - Page 6 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
 EURO 2020 - Group B - Page 6 Vote_lcap57% EURO 2020 - Group B - Page 6 Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
 EURO 2020 - Group B - Page 6 Vote_lcap0% EURO 2020 - Group B - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

EURO 2020 - Group B - Page 6 Empty Re: EURO 2020 - Group B

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:53 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:
Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:Question - if say Denmark and Finland level on 3 points each, does head to head between the two count first? Or the group goal difference of the two teams count first?

Head to head first.

OOOHHH MAEHLE SCORES! YEEESSS!! My fantasy Proud

Well, Denmark deserved it. I was surprised by how many people predicting Russia will draw with Denmark. Denmark actually dominated Belgium and Russia were thrashed by Belgium

Thanks Superstone. Is this a new rules? IIRC the past tournaments of old counted group goal difference first? Even the commentator wrongly thought Denmark would move ahead of Finland becos they are scoring more goals.

Denmark been very unlucky, definitely dont deserve to go out instead of Finland.

I don't remember how was the rules in the past tournaments. But the commentator wasn't entirely wrong. Because Denmark, Finland, and Russia all on 3 points. So they have their own 3 teams head to head mini league, where each team have 1 win and 1 loss. So, if Denmark beat Russia 1-0 then we'll look to goal difference. But since Russia were beaten 4-1, then they are bottom of this mini league and Denmark are top courtesy of their superior goal difference in this 3 teams head to head. A bit confusing, is it Razz

Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:09 pm

That 2nd half from Denmark was electric. They are to this tournament what Iceland was to the last one, only with a bit more pedigree. And that celebration outside the stadium was great.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:10 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:Question - if say Denmark and Finland level on 3 points each, does head to head between the two count first? Or the group goal difference of the two teams count first?

Head to head first.

OOOHHH MAEHLE SCORES! YEEESSS!! My fantasy Proud

Well, Denmark deserved it. I was surprised by how many people predicting Russia will draw with Denmark. Denmark actually dominated Belgium and Russia were thrashed by Belgium

Thanks Superstone. Is this a new rules? IIRC the past tournaments of old counted group goal difference first? Even the commentator wrongly thought Denmark would move ahead of Finland becos they are scoring more goals.

Denmark been very unlucky, definitely dont deserve to go out instead of Finland.

Its H2H unless three teams are tied win points. Then its GD.

In this case, Russia beats Finlad H2H, Finland beats Denmark H2H, and Denmark beats Russia H2H. Therefore, it just becomes goal difference since all of them are tied together.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:36 pm

Wow incredible, Denmark goes through with Finland. I was watching a local stream which get their stream from whereever and the screen showed the group table near the end of the game showing Denmark bottom despite having the best GD, obviously it was wrong. Dont know what source the table came from lol...

Glad Russia out, IIRC last WC or whatever they played amazing and many were saying they were doped lol...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:03 am

What a fucking night. Still can't believe that ref.

Worst penalty I've seen given in my life. Complete dive and the fucker refuses to check VAR. And then Lukaku getting called offside because he forgot to cut his toe-nails.

The energy in Aarhus was incredible at the stadium (watched on a screen). Wish I had gotten tickets for Parken.

On to Wales now
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:04 am

BarcaLearning wrote:Wow incredible, Denmark goes through with Finland. I was watching a local stream which get their stream from whereever and the screen showed the group table near the end of the game showing Denmark bottom despite having the best GD, obviously it was wrong. Dont know what source the table came from lol...

Glad Russia out, IIRC last WC or whatever they played amazing and many were saying they were doped lol...

with Finland? Really doubt Finland advances. Something has to go horribly right for them.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:26 am

Congrats @Freeza

incredible scenes

EURO 2020 - Group B - Page 6 204808724_1886253594890097_3637282830471993966_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=BqpgXSMq8GEAX95iY8f&tn=rZVdtEa94z5QGYcb&_nc_ht=scontent.fpoz2-1
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:18 am

happy for u Freeza! Denmark deserves some good news after some vary scary times

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:24 am

RealGunner wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Damsgaard ... Serie A players on fire in this Euro :bow:

(Mahele from Serie A too)

How is he for samp?

when he was playing against us he only came as late sub but he had some good abilities to put a threat on first leg, second leg i cant remember but sampdora had 10 men late on he wasnt that effective but having said that sampdoria under rainieri was playing conservative 4-4-2 i dont think he was being played to his best abilities .

but Damsgaard Morten Thorsby Kristoffer Askildsen are some good talents. Serie A has been heavily recruiting Danish, Norweigan, Dutch talents, so they are looking obviously players from Belgian as well as league from the north (bologna, sampdoria, alatanta)

after this he is going to be sought player for sure! he has beeen incredible even before this game against belgium

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:26 am

wished Skov Olsen played more than braithwaite. that kid has so much pace and dribbling abililty... and lol i was kinda shocked that he suddenly looked so bulked up too .... he was so skinny not long ago

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:34 am

Freeza wrote:What a fucking night. Still can't believe that ref.

Worst penalty I've seen given in my life. Complete dive and the fucker refuses to check VAR. And then Lukaku getting called offside because he forgot to cut his toe-nails.

The energy in Aarhus was incredible at the stadium (watched on a screen). Wish I had gotten tickets for Parken.

On to Wales now

Really ideal outcome for you guys, and ideal knockout opponent I would say as well. Wales is good but I'd favor Denmark there. You were very impressive against Belgium and Russia.

I was watching the Denmark game at home, normally I would go out to watch Belgium here but they risked nothing so it would be more boring. I would hear Belgium's goals first by neighbors screaming outside, and a couple of seconds later you would see the crowd at the stadium in CPH going crazy. Fun situation.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:48 am

Jesp wrote:wished Skov Olsen played more than braithwaite. that kid has so much pace and dribbling abililty... and lol i was kinda shocked that he suddenly looked so bulked up too .... he was so skinny not long ago

Well, I wish that too.

Braithwaite is so fucking terrible. Zero IQ and zero finishing ability. Same with Yussuf. I can't watch their dumbass play anymore. We need at least one smart player.

Yussuf is luckily so bad IQ-wise that he's chilling in offside and getting gifted goals. Not the first time either.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:00 am

Robespierre wrote:Sincerely Demark are a good team, it would be complete, GK ✓ , Defence ✓ , Midfield ✓ , but then they miss of a CF. Heavy lack
I hope Italy avoid them tbh

I was appeciating Denmark also against Finland before Eriksen hearth attack that changed everyyhing (that "midfield" included Eriksen)
I wrote this on first half before that tragic event
On the other hand Croatia, runner up at World Cup 2018, won against Denmark just due to penalty kicks, not all remind this
It makes sad idea that Eriksen can't play with this NT but ok
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:07 am

Freeza wrote:
Jesp wrote:wished Skov Olsen played more than braithwaite. that kid has so much pace and dribbling abililty... and lol i was kinda shocked that he suddenly looked so bulked up too .... he was so skinny not long ago

Well, I wish that too.

Braithwaite is so fucking terrible. Zero IQ and zero finishing ability. Same with Yussuf. I can't watch their dumbass play anymore. We need at least one smart player.

Yussuf is luckily so bad IQ-wise that he's chilling in offside and getting gifted goals. Not the first time either.

Braithwaite ok i can give him credit that he can bring others to play but like u said his decision on final third is omg lol ...
when he has to pass he shoots when he has to shoot he is wondering whom to look at.
i actually think Yussuf is not bad ... but Braithwaite he seriously cant be in that lineup ...
i agree that u know if u guys have either Skov Olsen and heck even Dolberg playing there there would be a lot more threat for sure.

against belgium is a good example, so much hardwork was done from midfield and wingbacks then it ends up going to waste with braithwaite because he just cant finish what was started

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:10 am

Robespierre wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Sincerely Demark are a good team, it would be complete, GK ✓ , Defence ✓ , Midfield ✓ , but then they miss of a CF. Heavy lack

I was appeciating Denmark also against Finland before Eriksen hearth attack that changed everyyhing (that "midfield" included Eriksen)
On the other hand Croatia, runner up at World Cup 2018, won against Denmark just due to penalty kicks, not all remind this

Denmark can bring Jon Dahl Tommason now and he is going to likely score more than Martin Braithwaite. thats why i m really hoping that either dolberg or skov olsen take his place.
Denmark is a good team they play really good together. its a tragedy about erikssen
but atleast he is going great which is important than football

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:55 am

Crack game by danskerne, I enjoyed the match. Good game and GL  EURO 2020 - Group B - Page 6 1f600
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:04 pm

Robespierre wrote:

Yes, I also noticed that. Denmark were absolutely dominating Finland, then the Eriksen incident happened and they got to play again very shortly. They had 22 shots against Finland and Belgium, and 16 shots against Russia. They deserved it really. It's sad that Eriksen couldn't join in the fun, but we should be glad that he's okay, and Eriksen should be happy as well that his team has done so well.

And yeah, Denmark only lost to the runner-up through penalties. They've done well lately, but I think the Denmark at that world cup was much more defensive-minded than this current team
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:13 pm

Damn Russia you let me down bigtime this time. Denmark derserved that win and what a win it was. Complete destruction
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:47 pm

Russia just disappoint tournament after tournament from their occasional hype job players to their overall performances. Shockingly bad in the last decade or so.

Congratulation to all Danes and Denmark for their group as I've always been fond of the country and their players so hope they go far in the tournament.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:15 am

Lord Awesome wrote:Damn Russia you let me down bigtime this time. Denmark derserved that win and what a win it was. Complete destruction

yea Russia had a very good WC campaign i thought they would do good. they have incredibly good history in this competition

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:52 pm

Jesp wrote:
Lord Awesome wrote:Damn Russia you let me down bigtime this time. Denmark derserved that win and what a win it was. Complete destruction

yea Russia had a very good WC campaign i thought they would do good. they have incredibly good history in this competition

Yeah when they were USSR and the dreamy 2008 campaign with Arshavin, Pavlyuchenko, Zhirkov (who still plays and looks very old) under Hiddink. But the very good WC campaign was more due to the home advantage I think. The team they play now are just not that good
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:44 pm

They also had Dzagoev and Cheryshev actually playing well at the same time too. Russia do have a good team honestly so I do see them bowing out like this as a legit flop.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:30 am

Lord Awesome wrote:They also had Dzagoev and Cheryshev actually playing well at the same time too. Russia do have a good team honestly so I do see them bowing out like this as a legit flop.

Yeah and they had Golovin and still have him. Cheryshev is just a sub and Dzagoev doesn't play anymore I think? They have upcoming star like Miranchuk, but I don't think they're good enough at this moment, certainly they don't seem better than Denmark at any department?
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:35 am

Russia has the Saudi Arabia problem of a too rich league. Average players get paid too much by their Russian clubs that they don't need to improve to go out play with better clubs.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:26 am

Jesp wrote:

Yeah when they were USSR and the dreamy 2008 campaign with Arshavin, Pavlyuchenko, Zhirkov (who still plays and looks very old) under Hiddink. But the very good WC campaign was more due to the home advantage I think. The team they play now are just not that good

i was shocked seeing Zhirkov still on the lineup lol . yea the 2008 campaign and even world cup they were really good under Hiddink.
I wished Mirancyuk twins were called up both alexei and anton are so talented twins and they could have played together.
and yea actually Dzagoev and Cheryshev Golovin is a good player too. Well under Hiddink they would have done great for sure

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:03 pm

Jesp wrote:
Jesp wrote:

i was shocked seeing Zhirkov still on the lineup lol . yea the 2008 campaign and even world cup they were really good under Hiddink.
I wished Mirancyuk twins were called up both alexei and anton are so talented twins and they could have played together.
and yea actually Dzagoev and Cheryshev Golovin is a good player too. Well under Hiddink they would have done great for sure

Yes, it's crazy how much older Zhirkov looks now. It's only been 13 years since that Euro. It's not like he's growing from a kid to adulthood. Yes he's not baby faced like Solskjaer for example, but he looked fairly young. Now, he looks far older than his age. He's 37, not even 40 yet, but he looks like in his 50s imo

The Miranchuk twins case is funny, it's like they're being called up separately. Not like the Berezutsky twins who're always in the team together. Golovin is really good and Cheryshev is dependable for Russia. But isn't Dzagoev quite old and has fallen down the pecking order now? I used to always anticipate him playing when Russia played, but yeah the team under Hiddink was special. The world cup team was under this coach though, he's quite funny
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6