Firenze
The Demon of Carthage
titosantill
S
41 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Haaland's next destination

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 12 Vote_lcap0%Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 12 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 12 Vote_lcap50%Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 12 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 12 Vote_lcap0%Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 12 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 12 Vote_lcap40%Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 12 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 12 Vote_lcap10%Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 12 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 12 Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by Thimmy Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 am

Vibe wrote:So Haaland farts on his opponents when they get close to him? Laughing What the actual fuck.

Are you referring to this? Laughing

Fans think Erling Haaland 'farted' on Leon Goretzka

Apparently, it started as a joke and a fake quote from Leon Goretzka and now it's turned into a meme/running gag.

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 12 Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by Vibe Mon May 01, 2023 7:46 am

I don't know but judging by his eating habits and his face, those are nasty farts 100%

Good defender deterrent, Hazars used his ass, Halaand farts.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed May 03, 2023 6:11 pm

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 12 Skjerm86

Most goals scored in the Premier League. More goals than matches played. 5 matches left of the season Laughing

Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu May 04, 2023 12:14 am

Fart boy :bow:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu May 04, 2023 9:59 am

Ballon d'Or in the bag? Even if they don't win the CL, no one from the other 3 teams stood out enough to win it.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu May 04, 2023 11:22 am

farfan wrote:Ballon d'Or in the bag? Even if they don't win the CL, no one from the other 3 teams stood out enough to win it.

I imagine the world cup holds more weight than anything else, so Messi will likely win it.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu May 04, 2023 11:30 am

Thimmy wrote:
farfan wrote:Ballon d'Or in the bag? Even if they don't win the CL, no one from the other 3 teams stood out enough to win it.

I imagine the world cup holds more weight than anything else, so Messi will likely win it.

Yeah, I agree Thimmy, and the likely order when taking into consideration the WC will be 1. Messi, 2. Mbappe and 3. Haaland.

And thus this be the year remembered as the transfer of Messi / Ronaldo domination to Mbappe / Haaland domination, assuming Mbappe moves to a true top club.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu May 04, 2023 11:32 am

futbol_bill wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

Yeah, I agree Thimmy, and the likely order when taking into consideration the WC will be 1. Messi, 2. Mbappe and 3. Haaland.

And thus this be the year remembered as the transfer of Messi / Ronaldo domination to Mbappe / Haaland domination, assuming Mbappe moves to a true top club.

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 12 D37eJ3m
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu May 04, 2023 11:48 am

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 12 Nquazy10

Messi has the best stats and won the WC, he's a clear winner
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu May 04, 2023 12:01 pm

With those kinds of stats, you'd think PSG would be winning everything Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 12 1f605
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri May 05, 2023 12:42 pm

Myesyats wrote:Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 12 Nquazy10

What stats? He'll get 0 credit for LOL 1 performances and even less for the CL group stage. By the time the votes are tallied the WC will be 12 months behind us and we all know how recency bias sways voters.

If City wins the double Haaland takes it imo.

farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:18 pm

Are we at a point where we can  question his contributions in big games? He hasn't been much of a factor for city  down the stretch. Tonight he even lost the physical game against Inter's CBs, which was supposed to be the strongest part of his game.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:45 pm

farfan wrote:Are we at a point where we can  question his contributions in big games? He hasn't been much of a factor for city  down the stretch. Tonight he even lost the physical game against Inter's CBs, which was supposed to be the strongest part of his game.

Yeah, I think that's fair. He's being widely criticized in other places on the internet right now. I think the Arsenal match was the only good performance he's had since the game against RB Leipzig. He could've broken Dixie Dean's almost 100 year old record quite comfortably and gone a long way in proving doubters wrong by performing well against Real Madrid, at the very least, but he went 7 matches without scoring instead. He's had a great season, but he picked the worst time to go through a drop in form. Makes no difference for City who just won the treble, but it's not surprising that he's being scrutinized right now. I do think he's one of the main reasons why City got this far, as he and Bernardo were among the few players on the team who put in some effort earlier in the season, but it seems quite clear to me that it's the final stretch that most people care about. I haven't seen one comment mention the poor form of KDB earlier in the season, although he mentioned it himself in a recent interview.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:00 pm

I feel like he could've bagged the Ballon d'or if he was more vital in the home stretch of the season. He blanked the FA Cup and CL semis/finals, and had 1 goal in his last 8 games I think?

I think Messi's done just enough to secure it in the minds of the voters because of that. Seeing the Ballon d'or winner playing in MLS will be pretty funny, but I'm sure Erling will bag a few in the next decade even if he doesn't win his first one this year.

He's gonna turn 23 and is still quite raw. Most players struggle in their first season at City and he's went on to score +50 goals. Sky's the limit really.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:56 pm

Casciavit wrote:I feel like he could've bagged the Ballon d'or if he was more vital in the home stretch of the season. He blanked the FA Cup and CL semis/finals, and had 1 goal in his last 8 games I think?

Yeah, that might've made the difference. I do think Messi would've won it either way, though. The world cup usually holds more weight than anything else. 0 goals in 7 games is the streak he's on. I don't know why he stepped up his game against Arsenal only, but I do think his pace, power and finishing have all looked sub par to his usual standards since the match against Leipzig.

He has a really long career ahead of him, and I don't know if he cares, but it must suck to have Dixie Dean's record so close to your reach and then go on a streak of not scoring at all. The record has stood since the 1920s ffs

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 12 Skjerm95

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 12 Skjerm96
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Varnagel Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:37 am

If Haaland wins 2023 Ballon d'Or, it would be no different to Cristiano's 2014 & 2016 Ballon d'Or

- In 2014: Cristiano didn't play in CdR Final. Cristiano was scoreless in full 90 minutes in UCL final and scored a useless penalty in 120th minute when Real had a 3-1 lead vs Atletico

- In 2016: Cristiano was scoreless in UCL semi-finals & final. He was a complete non-factor in Euro 2016 after he got subbed out in 20th minute

Myesyats wrote:Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 12 Nquazy10

For context

1) Haaland hasn't played in World Cup
2) Haaland doesn't take free-kicks
2) Messi played loads of friendlies, Haaland hasn't this season

Varnagel
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:03 am

Varnagel wrote:
1) Haaland hasn't played in World Cup
2) Haaland doesn't take free-kicks
3) Messi played loads of friendlies, Haaland hasn't this season
Fixed
1. Haaland rested World Cup
2. Haaland takes penaldos
3. Messi played 5 friendlies, Haaland 6
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:03 pm

Maybe unpopular opinion, but pretty sure Mbappe will have many more Ballon D'ors, as soon as he joins a proper team that is Razz Add that with France so for WC n Euro years Haaland wont have a chance...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:30 pm

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 12 Skjer102

I actually thought he had much fewer touches than that Laughing City played much more direct football at the very start of last season. I imagine that's where the larger brunt of those statistics are coming from.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:48 pm

Is this graph for last season? What’s the time range? It seems a bit off
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:56 pm

Myesyats wrote:Is this graph for last season? What’s the time range? It seems a bit off

Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:20 pm

Thanks now it makes sense. I get the criticism and it annoys me too whenever I watch City and also as a fan of the beautiful game but if it works for what the team wants and needs then who are people to critcise. They've won the treble playing that way so.. I expect Pepito to do another switcheroo soon though but at the moment why fix something that isnt broken hmm
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:56 pm

Yeah, I get it. It's Pep's idea of utilizing him in the most effective way. But after watching him at RB Salzburg, Dortmund and now at Man City, seeing how his role has become so reductive makes me want to punch Pep in the face Razz

Haaland seems to be blessed with a unique body composition and athletic talent, so it's an incredible shame to see him become reduced to being a simple goal poacher, regardless of how effective he may be at it.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:46 pm

i hope he joins Madrid in the next summer window. Too painful to watch him score for City

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12