BarcaLearning
Lord Spencer
Mamad
Chad31
titosantill
46 posters

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 3 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by sportsczy Fri May 20, 2022 6:40 am

And from a business standpoint, waiting creates maximum leverage to get the best deal.  Mbappe holds all the cards.  PSG has exponentially increased its offer and Madrid has come up significantly too.

I would not be surprised if they both go higher before Sunday too.

For a deal negotiation standpoint, this is textbook from Mbappe’s business team. The danger is that a suitor drops out…. But neither has.

Personally, I think he’s creating pressure on Madrid to give him even more.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 3 Empty Re: The new player-manager-director of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 20, 2022 6:44 am

Mbappe only holds all the card against QSG but not Madrid. Perez waited and waited for Ramos before he pulled out and despite Ramos walking back he did not change his stance.

Mbappe will be a great addition but in the last couple ot seasons we have shown that we are in good hands
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri May 20, 2022 7:12 am

There's a thing called respect that should be mutual between both parties.

His silence, indecisiveness and willingness to drag on this soap opera for more than it should is a serious lack of respect to Madrid. This is why I really want Madrid to drop out now.

I would understand the wait if he was still contractually bound to PSG beyond June and is legally not allowed to sign or speak to anyone else. However, in this case, he has become legally allowed to negotiate and sign for Madrid from January, 1st 2022.

Why did he feel the need to wait? Does he love seeing clubs lined up, dropping their pants and bending over for him? PSG may be okay with this, but I don't want Madrid to take any part in this.

He can have all the money he wants at PSG.

Madrid should drop out of the race right now.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri May 20, 2022 7:13 am

sportsczy wrote:To be fair, the media has created all of the drama. Mbappe has never said the he’s coming or going. He’s never initiated a conversation about it until this past weekend.. where he said that he’ll decide very soon.

Griezmann created the drama on the other hand and fed it.

A player has the right to decide when he wants to. Whether the club or fans like it or not is a non issue. He’s played 150% though out…. No drop in performance at all.

Agreed, wouldnt blame Mbappe for all that drama. He literally hasnt said anything until couple days ago.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri May 20, 2022 7:17 am

sportsczy wrote:And from a business standpoint, waiting creates maximum leverage to get the best deal.  Mbappe holds all the cards.  PSG has exponentially increased its offer and Madrid has come up significantly too.

I would not be surprised if they both go higher before Sunday too.

For a deal negotiation standpoint, this is textbook from Mbappe’s business team.  The danger is that a suitor drops out…. But neither has.

Personally, I think he’s creating pressure on Madrid to give him even more.

If this is a negotiating tactic. I think Mbappe is overplaying his hand. Real is not as desperate as PSQ and Perez is not someone who gives in to outrageous demands from players, we've seen this scenario with many players.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 20, 2022 7:18 am

Kylian Mbappé's mother told @koraplus: “The two offers, that of PSG and Real Madrid, are almost identical. We will now await his decision. We have an agreement with Real Madrid and another agreement with Paris Saint-Germain, and the negotiations have already ended, now Kylian Mbappe has to choose. In the Real Madrid offer, we have complete control over the image rights, and on the other hand, there is a financial compensation that compensates for this.”
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 20, 2022 7:18 am

I don't get the last part
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri May 20, 2022 7:34 am

It's unclear what she means. Even the French version is unclear:
Au Real Madrid, nous avons un contrôle total sur les droits d'images. D'autre part, il y a une compensation financière qui rattrape cela
If you have full control over his image rights, why do you need to be compensated?

BTW, there are two claims in her quote that jumped out to me as being very hard to believe:

1. The two offers are almost identical from a financial standpoint ( I have a hard time believing Madrid were somehow able to match PSG' offer).
2. He would have full control over his image rights ( Perez never offered anybody full control of his image rights before ).
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nivash Fri May 20, 2022 8:50 am

Controlling the image rights is different to the economic benefit of them. Control is things like being able to decide whether or not to be part of a campaign, and being able to veto the use, whereas the economic benefit is just about who gets paid for them.

Either way, if there is any truth to PSG handing him the keys to the club, that's exactly the place that no young star should ever want to be; in a club where they are allowed to make decisions about things that are generally outside of their area of competence/expertise, which have a material impact on the club's ability to perform.

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri May 20, 2022 8:51 am

A history of posts in this saga by RM fans, featuring Sports:

"It'll be done by January when it's legal to offer him a contract"

"It'll be done after the RM-PSG clashes in the CL"

"It's already done, just waiting to announce"

"He's announcing on Sunday and we don't have anything signed. OH SHIT".
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri May 20, 2022 9:07 am

There is a lot of over reaction going on here, and like Sports said a lot of this is the media making drama over something they simply do not know.

A couple of facts;
Perez made an agreement with him in January and in that agreement was something about image rights. Perez nor Madrid NEVER publish anything about image rights although it did become public in the case of Ronaldo.

PSG was never going to accept losing Mbappe and thus there was always going to be extreme pressure upon Mbappe up to the end of French season. Perez would have explained all of this to Mbappe back in January as he previously did in the case of Figo.

Mbappe’s mother previously said why doesn’t Madrid say anything about image rights!

Her recent statement simply says both offers are practically the same (assume she means financially for Mbappe). She says while there is image rights (in the case of Madrid), the other (PSG) has financial compensations.

So at end of day, it is either accepting (or announcing publicly) that he taking the deal agreed to in January or he remains at PSG.

If you were him, choosing between the two clubs and their history, what would you choose?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri May 20, 2022 9:15 am

futbol_bill wrote:If you were him, choosing between the two clubs and their history, what would you choose?

depends. If he signs for 4 years with PSG he'll earn 700 million in that time (if the 300m sign on bonus is true). That's hard to walk by.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri May 20, 2022 10:25 am

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 20, 2022 10:29 am

One is a guaranteed deal (PSG) and other is contingent on the monetization of image rights (Madrid).

The only difference is sporting control.  At PSG, he gets to veto manager choices and player transactions.  Of course, he doesn't get that at Real Madrid.

If that's the case... and I don't know why his mother would lie...  then it really comes down to a personal choice by Mbappe.

The drama is all from the Spanish and French media btw.  It gets clicks and sells.  So whenever it's a slow news day, they make some shit up about Mbappe.

Mbappe himself has made two public statements this year:
1-  Explained what happened last summer because the nonsense was so crazy in the media that he felt that he needed to set the record straight
2-  Indicated this past week that his decision is coming soon

No videos, no interviews, no promotional stunts... just taking his time making a big decision.  Don't let the media nonsense cloud the facts.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri May 20, 2022 10:45 am

If the rumors are true, this guy is acting as if we need him, when, actually, we have destroyed him and his fake team everytime we met Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri May 20, 2022 10:46 am

I completely get that, sports. Mbappe shouldn't be held accountable for the garbage the media is printing.

My only issue with him is the wait he made Madrid go through, which is a tad disrespectful.

He has every right to turn down any offer and reject whoever he wants. Just don't make clubs wait for you for more than they should.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri May 20, 2022 11:11 am

Again, you guys are listening and reacting to media (they simply do not know).

As Sports said, there are really only 2 statements from Mbappe and from Perez only statement was that he was calm and confident!

Flo is never calm about signings unless he knows it is done! I wouldn’t be surprised if he has a legal agreement if Mbappe doesn’t come like he had in the Figo case!

And to answer my question earlier, if he was simply after money then he would choose PSG, but if he wants a futbol legacy, he would choose the club that historically is ahead of everyone else!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Fri May 20, 2022 11:18 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:I completely get that, sports. Mbappe shouldn't be held accountable for the garbage the media is printing.

My only issue with him is the wait he made Madrid go through, which is a tad disrespectful.

He has every right to turn down any offer and reject whoever he wants. Just don't make clubs wait for you for more than they should.

He probably wants to wait until the season is officially over for all parties. Which is why I believed Real would announce his signing in june-july.

Mbappe can announce hes not renewing and leaving this weekend with no mention of Real. Yes its obvious where hes going but at least he wont mention it
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 20, 2022 11:22 am

Reading the tea leaves a little bit...

Mbappe's mother is talking exclusively to Marca. Why would she speak only to Spanish media if Mbappe was staying in France? Either she's a complete troll or that's an indicator. She building a relationship with Spanish media.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri May 20, 2022 11:24 am

I have a question Sports. Why is Mbappe’s mother talking to anyone?

Is this kid a mama’s boy or what?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 20, 2022 11:28 am

futbol_bill wrote:I have a question Sports. Why is Mbappe’s mother talking to anyone?

Is this kid a mama’s boy or what?

His father and mother are his agents.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri May 20, 2022 11:42 am

The interview she gave today wasn't to Spanish media though. It was for Kora Plus, an Egyptian outlet.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri May 20, 2022 11:46 am

Pedram wrote:
El Gunner wrote:Paris has a better black culture than Spain anyway... so why would he move? I understand this decision completely. Stay comfortably in your home country, with family and friends, and milk that oil money.

Don't know what you're talking about, France is one of the most racist country against Black, muslim, arabs.

I may be wrong because i don't live in these countries... but is Spain much, or any better? At least France has a bigger black community by numbers and culture from what I have seen through the media online and know from my history lesson.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Fri May 20, 2022 3:51 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Pedram wrote:
El Gunner wrote:Paris has a better black culture than Spain anyway... so why would he move? I understand this decision completely. Stay comfortably in your home country, with family and friends, and milk that oil money.

Don't know what you're talking about, France is one of the most racist country against Black, muslim, arabs.

I may be wrong because i don't live in these countries... but is Spain much, or any better? At least France has a bigger black community by numbers and culture from what I have seen through the media online and know from my history lesson.
Yea there really isnt a "better" country for black people but rather be a in a country where you can easily find your culture than not

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 21, 2022 12:25 am

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat May 21, 2022 12:33 am

Hala, was Perez in the stands yesterday against Betis? Cause others are claiming he was in Belgrade yesterday.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next