Thimmy
Firenze
El Gunner
Myesyats
FennecFox7
43 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 13 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by Vibe Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:36 pm

Myesyats wrote:Penaldo and his cronies are restless since december 2022 (debate was settled long before anyway tho, and in reality there never was a debate)

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 13 221218143136-lionel-messi-world-cup-trophy-kiss-121822

meanwhile the goat, not having to prove anything and acting like an adult

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 13 Fx-MIHwWYA0Gesz

this guy finally reaching his primate final form:

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 13 Cristiano-ronaldo-al-nassr-celebrates-882293604

Jimmies rustled Proud

Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 13 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by Myesyats Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:56 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 13 50078205contentPhoto1

I like ronaldo too as a player but he is a sissy and there is also nothing wrong with being inferior to the goat. Not gonna respect a guy who posts fake comments under his IG pretending to be his legit sister. Yeah, right :coffee:
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:46 pm

You came to Ronaldo's thread go post Messi pics, jimmies definitely rustled.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:50 pm

Nah I came to respond to some nonsense that a 40 year old adult (could be your daddy) motioning masturbation gestures and performing ape courtship dances to fans is somehow "funny" but I guess that's the level Renaldo and his followers are at :coffee:
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:31 pm

Vibe wrote:
Myesyats wrote:Penaldo and his cronies are restless since december 2022 (debate was settled long before anyway tho, and in reality there never was a debate)

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 13 221218143136-lionel-messi-world-cup-trophy-kiss-121822

meanwhile the goat, not having to prove anything and acting like an adult

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 13 Fx-MIHwWYA0Gesz

this guy finally reaching his primate final form:

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 13 Cristiano-ronaldo-al-nassr-celebrates-882293604

Jimmies rustled Proud

Man it's so easy to get under Myesyats' skin Laughing

Thought every Barca fan could see from miles away that it's a bait message when someone uses the word midget for Messi. triggering successful i guess. Proud
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:26 am

Pedram wrote:
Man it's so easy to get under Myesyats' skin Laughing

Thought every Barca fan could see from miles away that it's a bait message when someone uses the word midget for Messi. triggering successful i guess. Proud

I know you better than you think Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:28 am

Myestats is indeed by CR but there is 0% chance that Ronaldo's "sister" on Instagram, is her, a fact Ive perpetuated for a decade here now.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:29 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Myestats is indeed by CR but there is 0% chance that Ronaldo's "sister" on Instagram, is her, a fact Ive perpetuated for a decade here now.

Were you the one who suggested that she doesn't actually exist? I don't remember where I read that, but I thought it was hilarious. It might be true, for all I know, but I remember looking her up real quick and saw that she does have a semi-successful career as a singer. Could be an AI generation well ahead of it's time Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:59 pm

Imagine a dinner in Ronaldo's family Laughing i bet they spend the whole time praising CR and talking shit on Messi

One of the clearest example of living rent free in someone's head i've ever seen
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:30 pm

Warrior wrote:Imagine a dinner in Ronaldo's family Laughing i bet they spend the whole time praising CR and talking shit on Messi

One of the clearest example of living rent free in someone's head i've ever seen

You are imagining Ronaldo's family dinners, that's rent free if I ever saw it.

They probably just eat dinner. In fact, they probably eat ordinary stuff like us. Something like this.

Spoiler:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:52 pm

Of course #1 fanboy comes to the rescue within minutes Rolling Eyes

It's actually sad, for eveything he achieved in his career, now exiled in a shitty country, bothered by Messi fans to the point of snapping almost each match.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:29 pm

Vibe wrote:
Warrior wrote:Imagine a dinner in Ronaldo's family Laughing i bet they spend the whole time praising CR and talking shit on Messi

You are imagining Ronaldo's family dinners, that's rent free if I ever saw it.

They probably just eat dinner. In fact, they probably eat ordinary stuff like us. Something like this.

Spoiler:

eco smile eco smile
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:37 pm

Warrior wrote:Of course #1 fanboy comes to the rescue within minutes Rolling Eyes

It's actually sad, for eveything he achieved in his career, now exiled in a shitty country, bothered by Messi fans to the point of snapping almost each match.

I'm no CR7 fan but it's very strange to see Messi fans obsessing over everything Cristiano does, i would have thought he would be out of sight out of mind now that he is "exiled in a shitty country" but i guess you guys just can't help yourself. Smile

The level to which Messi fans obsess over CR7 is not reciprocated the same way from CR7 fans, it feels like you guys have some kind of inferiority complex even though your GOAT has conquered everything that was left to conquer.

Spoiler:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:55 pm

Sleep

Someone posts a video of Ronaldo doing crazy stuff, acting like a baby, so i react to it

Ronaldo fans behave because they have nothing to grasp on anymore

That reversed psychology trick won't work on me
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:57 am

Warrior wrote:Of course #1 fanboy comes to the rescue within minutes Rolling Eyes

I don't think I've ever been a CR7 fanboy hmm I really just like to trigger people like you who share similarities with Messi.

My kid wears a Messi jersey from the World Cup. He does the SIIIIIUUUU celebration though.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:07 am

Thimmy wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Myestats is indeed by CR but there is 0% chance that Ronaldo's "sister" on Instagram, is her, a fact Ive perpetuated for a decade here now.

Were you the one who suggested that she doesn't actually exist? I don't remember where I read that, but I thought it was hilarious. It might be true, for all I know, but I remember looking her up real quick and saw that she does have a semi-successful career as a singer. Could be an AI generation well ahead of it's time Laughing

Indeed it was me and Ive stuck by it for years. CR is a legend (obviously) but he has lead many to believe that his passive aggressive traits and consistent annoyance with a now clearly past it player will avail him to perform such an online theatric.

Either way, still for CR over Messi the latter I just am not interested in watching.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:11 am

Vibe wrote:

I don't think I've ever been a CR7 fanboy hmm I really just like to trigger people like you who share similarities with Messi.

My kid wears a Messi jersey from the World Cup. He does the SIIIIIUUUU celebration though.

Your idol just got 1 match suspension for his gestures Laughing

Can't find a single similarity that i share with Messi, be it physical resemblance or football skill, that assessment is in fact amazingly wrong

I also do the siuuuuu shout whenever i succeed at something tbh
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:56 am

Warrior wrote:
Vibe wrote:

Can't find a single similarity that i share with Messi, be it physical resemblance or football skill, that assessment is in fact amazingly wrong

It's the midgetry. His is physical, yours is mental :coffee:

Spoiler:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:17 am

Vibe please dont give yourself away even via spoiler I prefer the mask to remain on. :coffee:
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:18 am

And surprised Warrior is or seems impartial to CR who had three world class seasons in Juve
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:20 am

Now that your idol is exiled and literally losing his mind due to Messi's superiority, triggered Messi fans can objectively counter your trolling, so you are actually trolling yourself bud rofl

Or maybe you are 5ft tall and deeply complexed by it
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:59 am

I too like to be exiled in return for 200 million dollars a year. :coffee:

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 13 Ac-ronaldo-al-nassr-table
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:17 pm

If i was already billionaire i'd rather exile in Florida for a decent salary

But we know CR will never reject an extra cash influx :coffee:

Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:24 pm

Warrior wrote:If i was already billionaire i'd rather exile in Florida for a decent salary

But we know CR will never reject an extra cash influx :coffee:

Come on bro we all know why he choose Florida, the midget is incapable of learning the simplest international language. :coffee:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:14 pm

Thats basically true. Guy does not speak a lick of a thing else outside of Spanish. Did not learn French at all despite it being a romance language, his english is non-existent to this day.

CR meanwhile: Spanish, Italian, English,
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:17 pm

And portuguese

Curious question - did Messi learn to speak Catalan?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next