futbol_bill
halamadrid2
19 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 3 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by BarcaLearning Tue May 23, 2023 4:21 pm

Pedram wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:We all can agree that things should be done n shouldnt this should that, but thing is, the world is just not like that, no matter how progressive times have become Razz Tbh Im guessing for example the US n the wealthy west in general are able approaching those points of development but rest of the world are just so far behind. Bottom line is a lot of ppl just wont change n whoever u r, n if ur Vini no matter what u do, its not gonna change straight away? That unfortunate but thats just the way ppl n the world r Razz

Hala is really still just thinking like previlaged Real fan or something... how do I put it, look all the other black players even just in Real's team, do they act in ways like Vini does? Im sure most if not all of them get abused, Rudiger, Militao, Rodrygo etc etc., but they know its no use to act up it will just esculate things without solving it.

Can you just shut the fuck up please and stop interjecting yourself in stuff you have no clue about?

Retarded fanboys :facepalm:

Nah I enjoy posting too much, I love GL, its fun to see some rival jealous fans like u as well Smile Keep it up man...

BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue May 23, 2023 5:10 pm

getting back on topic!

It will be interesting to see what Tebas does next!

There are more and more open criticisms of him especially how he exchanged social media criticism of Vinicius and saying there was no racism.

There have been arrests in Valencia re the weekend

There has been an official complaint to Spanish government from Brasil re racism.

Perez has lodged a formal complaint as hate crime re weekend abuse to Vinicuis.

More clubs have come out in support of Vinicius.

Anceloti has complained about FIFA procedures for handling racism.

5 VAR official have been fired for ignoring clear violations and another one suspended for not showing the Duro attack on Vinicius that caused his reaction for the red card.

After all this, how can he stick to his no racism statement.

The proper thing would be to step down and get someone to

1. deal with Racism
2. Overall the entire referring situation
3. Do some international marketing of la liga probably the most important role his job has yet he literally does nothing on that aspect.

futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue May 23, 2023 9:09 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:
Pedram wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:We all can agree that things should be done n shouldnt this should that, but thing is, the world is just not like that, no matter how progressive times have become Razz Tbh Im guessing for example the US n the wealthy west in general are able approaching those points of development but rest of the world are just so far behind. Bottom line is a lot of ppl just wont change n whoever u r, n if ur Vini no matter what u do, its not gonna change straight away? That unfortunate but thats just the way ppl n the world r Razz

Hala is really still just thinking like previlaged Real fan or something... how do I put it, look all the other black players even just in Real's team, do they act in ways like Vini does? Im sure most if not all of them get abused, Rudiger, Militao, Rodrygo etc etc., but they know its no use to act up it will just esculate things without solving it.

Can you just shut the fuck up please and stop interjecting yourself in stuff you have no clue about?

Retarded fanboys :facepalm:

Nah I enjoy posting too much, I love GL, its fun to see some rival jealous fans like u as well Smile Keep it up man...

I don't have a problem with different opinions, the problem is fanboyism and the fact that you see everything from a fanboy lense.

You don't realize racism effects everyone, it's all my club vs your club in your head. Eto'o was targeted too, how do you feel about that, would you say the same thing if this attack happened on Barca players? of course not, you'd be the first person to condemn it but since it's targeted at Real you have to make up excuses.

Grow up.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue May 23, 2023 9:27 pm

I condemn it, we all do, but its doesnt help. My point is simple, which is reality is that Vini cant act the way he is as a result, its that simple. Eto'o as an example was a big personality as well, but to be frank even he werent stupid enough to act the way Vini is doing, it just doesnt work.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue May 23, 2023 9:29 pm

Eric Garcia concedes another pen... 0-2 now... sure we prolly playing in first to second gear mode only, but still cant but feel this is more like our level. I think all cules pray that our starters dont get injured next season unless we bring in WC players, otherwise our backup are just terrible...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue May 23, 2023 9:31 pm

Xavi's love for Spanish players continues, Eric is too shit for a CB he realizes n now constantly trying to play him as Busquets replacement, what a nightmare looool....
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nivash Tue May 23, 2023 9:47 pm

Just a Real Madrid fanboy perspective EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 3 1f603

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue May 23, 2023 9:52 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Lol.... @ Admins, can I continuiously be called 'fucking moron' here like that... ppl cant just disagree n gotta be like that nowadays Very Happy Just making my opinion without being offensive apparently some ppl cant... actually these ppl acting like Vini himself a bit, its no wonder Very Happy

I can already guess who the upvotes were. You were called a moron because you’re being disingenuous and being offensive, while also gaslighting and saying “what did I do wrong”, while discussing a very sensitive topic.

Do you not realize there are people of color here on this forum who have strong opinions on the subject? It’s okay to have a different opinion. That’s what sports did. But you sneak in certain things in your argument that are pretty suspect.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue May 23, 2023 10:23 pm

Didnt even realise we had upvote function until u mentioned it Razz

Dunno, I didnt say it was ok, Im just saying if every player that got racially abused act like Vini we would have endless drama every game n that the world especially sports world unfortunately are always gonna have racist and/or abusive fans, its just part of it whether we like it or not n no matter what? Therefore, my opinion is apart from what others had said which I cant be bothered becos those are just getting so old n repetitive, that I think Vini should change something in himself as well? Or at least in how he reacts. If not, see what happens to Vini in his career, wont be nice.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue May 23, 2023 10:37 pm

God I hate Eric fking Garcia... switches to RB n still manages to give the ball away, n now plays the opponent onside for the goal Very Happy

Tbf though Dembele has been terrible, turnover merchant in this game again n cost us that goal...

N the post saves us from further embarrassment...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue May 23, 2023 10:43 pm

What a nice goal by Lewand, basically cements the top scorer Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue May 23, 2023 10:53 pm

Let them win, it brings Espanyol closer to relegation. It's for the greater good
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue May 23, 2023 10:57 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:I condemn it, we all do, but its doesnt help. My point is simple, which is reality is that Vini cant act the way he is as a result, its that simple. Eto'o as an example was a big personality as well, but to be frank even he werent stupid enough to act the way Vini is doing, it just doesnt work.

Not to drag it on, but how is vini acting? i do remember vividly eto'o walking off. The popular scene all over the internet is his incident away at zaragoza where he staged a walk off.. The one people might not remember is when he got into it with getafe fans and i think he almost got sent off in that game.

That situation if i recall was before the zaragoza one, The reasons i remember that is it happened not long after he came to luis aragones' defense after aragones' Thierry Henry debacle. Nothing wrong with coming to his former coach's defense, but i felt he could have been a bit tact about that. anyway the point is, he acted no different than vini and rightly so.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue May 23, 2023 10:59 pm

Myesyats wrote:Let them win, it brings Espanyol closer to relegation. It's for the greater good

i cant stand to see espanyol get relegated. i would rather cadiz go down instead. i wonder what the great raul tamudo is up to these days.....magnificent player
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 24, 2023 3:46 am

futbol_bill wrote:getting back on topic!

It will be interesting to see what Tebas does next!

There are more and more open criticisms of him especially how he exchanged social media criticism of Vinicius and saying there was no racism.

There have been arrests in Valencia re the weekend

There has been an official complaint to Spanish government from Brasil re racism.

Perez has lodged a formal complaint as hate crime re weekend abuse to Vinicuis.

More clubs have come out in support of Vinicius.

Anceloti has complained about FIFA procedures for handling racism.

5 VAR official have been fired for ignoring clear violations and another one suspended for not showing the Duro attack on Vinicius that caused his reaction for the red card.

After all this, how can he stick to his no racism statement.

The proper thing would be to step down and get someone to

1. deal with Racism
2. Overall the entire referring situation
3. Do some international marketing of la liga probably the most important role his job has yet he literally does nothing on that aspect.

Tebas is probably the type of man that you would need to literally chase out of office as he ain't gonna resign for any of those things.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed May 24, 2023 10:40 am

If you're from madrid they let you do it. You just grab em by the
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed May 24, 2023 11:21 am

Myesyats wrote:

Deflecting from real issues their country faces by changing the subject, rescinding Vini's red card is the wrong move and just shows La Liga is desperately trying to get out of the PR mess they have created.

Anyways their World Cup bid is probably gone for good.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 24, 2023 1:03 pm

Oh yeah, Spain wanna host a global tournament that would include way more brown folks.

Yeaaaah, hard luck Bill, that is definitely not gonna happen now.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 24, 2023 3:09 pm

Myesyats wrote:

We've had alot of baised calls against us but this takes the cake for the most biased one yet. Don't think you'll find a more biased VAR decision ever.

This is also the first time we as a club have gone nuclear on the VAR. In hindsight it should've happened aaaages ago. Will be dissapointed if this is only a one off because of the heat it has generated, rather than because we've had enough.

Duro should have had a retrospective ban for chokeholding Vini. Hope they go down, violent bastards.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed May 24, 2023 3:51 pm

bit surprised Barca are on the opposition of the whole vini saga when Neymar endured the same
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed May 24, 2023 3:56 pm

? This doesn't even make sense. Correcting VAR's mistake would be to give another red card to the chokehold guy, not canceling Vini's red. They both deserved a red

This is preferential treatment if I ever saw one.

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 24, 2023 4:10 pm

Myesyats wrote:? This doesn't even make sense. Correcting VAR's mistake would be to give another red card to the chokehold guy, not canceling Vini's red. They both deserved a red

The reason why it was rescinded was because it was a corrupted decision. Sort of like how one contaminated product risks rendering the whole batch obsolete.

But yes the red should have stood and their 2 players should have seen red plus multiple game ban for the wanker who grabbed him by the neck.

This is the problem, they have been able to get away with their bias against Vini for 2 seasons that they have no shame and are completely unfazed when they blatantly targeted him for the world to see. The only reason it got rescinded was because the eyes of the world was on them or they'd blamed it on system error like they did when the referee failed to mention that Vini had been racially abused in his match report.

Someone please convince there isn't systematic bullying going on against Vini in this league Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed May 24, 2023 4:40 pm

So the Valencia cunts aren't getting reds either? Nobody is getting punished? Honestly if Tebas doesnt fall after this we'll never get rid of this bag of turds
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 24, 2023 4:56 pm

Myesyats wrote:So the Valencia cunts aren't getting reds either? Nobody is getting punished? Honestly if Tebas doesnt fall after this we'll never get rid of this bag of turds
Nothing. Funny shit is we didn't even appeal the yellow. We were waiting to see whether he'd get 1 or 2 games before making a move. Perez wanted Gonzalez Gonzalez gone and he's now gone. We'll take the small victories for now. There are many more that need to feck off. Lahoz can stay hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed May 24, 2023 7:30 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Myesyats wrote:? This doesn't even make sense. Correcting VAR's mistake would be to give another red card to the chokehold guy, not canceling Vini's red. They both deserved a red

The reason why it was rescinded was because it was a corrupted decision. Sort of like how one contaminated product risks rendering the whole batch obsolete.

But yes the red should have stood and their 2 players should have seen red plus multiple game ban for the wanker who grabbed him by the neck.

This is the problem, they have been able to get away with their bias against Vini for 2 seasons that they have no shame and are completely unfazed when they blatantly targeted him for the world to see. The only reason it got rescinded was because the eyes of the world was on them or they'd blamed it on system error like they did when the referee failed to mention that Vini had been racially abused in his match report.

Someone please convince there isn't systematic bullying going on against Vini in this league Laughing

Just a side note, The wanker was Duro and believe it or not he was a teammate of Vinicius for a brief period. Three years ago, maybe it was 4, Castilla took him on loan from Getafe and he had a few callups to first team as backup to Benz!!!

and have you seen today that Valencia is appealing the rescinding of the red card to Vini?????
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu May 25, 2023 8:07 am

So Patletico gives up a 3 goal lead to let Espanyol have a life line still to avoid relegation, hence letting Real into 2nd place.. it really was amazing how they actually won the league just a few seasons ago... iirc Suarez leaving us n that was a huge f u to Barca... but in reality Simone been struggle to make them any better for years now... really would prefer they change to another manager n see something new...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next