+5
BarcaLearning
Warrior
Pedram
Myesyats
Vibe
9 posters

Go down

"Messi looked like a possesed dwarf with the face of the devil" Empty "Messi looked like a possesed dwarf with the face of the devil"

Post by Vibe Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:48 pm

Audio of Sánchez discussing the locker room confrontation leaked through Fox Sports MX. “The dwarf was possessed, he had the face of the devil,” Sánchez said. “He put his fist next to my face and says: ‘Who do you think you are?’ But because I didn’t look at him, I was looking away, I never answered back, it made things worse.

Apparently Inter Miami and Messi may be facing sanctions for this.

So where the Barca crew that laughed at the real goat for wanting to punch the referee? How do we feel now that Messi did it? :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

"Messi looked like a possesed dwarf with the face of the devil" Empty Re: "Messi looked like a possesed dwarf with the face of the devil"

Post by Myesyats Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:13 pm

Video or didn't happen. Should I believe the words of some random assistant coach? Hearsay until proven otherwise :coffee:
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

"Messi looked like a possesed dwarf with the face of the devil" Empty Re: "Messi looked like a possesed dwarf with the face of the devil"

Post by Pedram Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:35 pm

Little dictator strike again
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:02 am

He really raised his fist and said who do you think you are Shocked that deserves a huge sanction

Monterrey's coaching staff apologized publicly afterwards lol. Mexico are the biggest crooks in Concacaf whenever your club plays over there you can expect terrible and biased refereeing. Messi's complaints were probably justified.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:45 am

Warrior wrote:He really raised his fist and said who do you think you are Shocked that deserves a huge sanction

Monterrey's coaching staff apologized publicly afterwards lol. Mexico are the biggest crooks in Concacaf whenever your club plays over there you can expect terrible and biased refereeing. Messi's complaints were probably justified.

Agreed, terrible from Messi
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:22 pm

CR fans trying to counter the balance a bit considering all the latest embarrassments from CR Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:09 pm

I love how Barca crew suddenly changed ther mind completely about raising your fist like you're going to hit someone in less than a week Laughing
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:09 pm

What does a possessed dwarf with face of a devil look like?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:53 am

Vibe wrote:I love how Barca crew suddenly changed ther mind completely about raising your fist like you're going to hit someone in less than a week Laughing

The funniest thing is that you create a whole new thread altogether for Messi but never comment in a single post whenever CR assaults kids, refs and other players.

Does this warrant a separate thread?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:25 pm

Ronaldo didn't look like a possesed dwarf with the face of the devil now, did he?

I think that is the standard for making a new thread.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:50 pm

Don’t really understand this obsession with these constant posts and debates over these two over the hill players!

Both are playing in lower retirement leagues and both, yes both, have egotistical awful personalities.

As a RMad fan, we give praise and thanks for what Ronaldo did on the field, but he was let go for his money demands. If Flo had given in to his demands, we would likely be in the same financial mess than Barca is in. Meeting Messi’s demands is the prime reason behind Barca’s financial demise. As for Ronaldo, we have continued to do well without him. He is history for us!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:18 pm

Bill, having been alive for so long, what were the best times in general? I've been meaning to ask you.

If you could choose a decade, what would it be? And why.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:59 pm

Vibe wrote:Bill, having been alive for so long, what were the best times in general? I've been meaning to ask you.

If you could choose a decade, what would it be? And why.

The Stefano years re RMad and 2008 to 2012 for Spanish seleccion.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:12 pm

I actually meant life in general, sorry for not being more specific.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:18 pm

Vibe wrote:I actually meant life in general, sorry for not being more specific.

Two decades

70s - for fun loving times in my 20’s
96 - 2006 - my swan song in my career
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:46 pm

90s is usually regarded as the peak of human civilization but i disagree, early/mid 00s was the best.

The start of quality TV shows, great movies as Hollywood had not yet turned into the woke hellscape that they are now, music was also great with many rock/metal bands dominating the industry, rassling was also in its peak.

Do i even need to talk about football? so many legends, Ronaldo Nazario, Zidane, Ronaldinho, Henry, Bergkamp, Kaka, Figo, Nedved, Totti, Del Piero and many others, sure they were no super humans like CR7 or Messi but that's what made the era so great.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:52 am

the fact that you mention television and entertainment as the peak of society says it all Pedram... that unfortunately was the start of our technological hellscape, and you only say it was the best because it felt new and fresh at the time

i'm sure the 90s and 70s were the best in terms of just pure human living, cultural craziness and vibes
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:47 pm

I have to agree, I see the times before digitalization of everything as the best ones. I think those technological advancements are where quality of life took a downturn.

As I haven't seen the times before, I also believe the 90's were our peak. We had just enough technology for it to be fun, but still live a natural life.

The early 2000's are still there somewhere, late 2000's is where we began to nosedive. Latest politics about gender, race, PC... This is peak freefall.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:46 pm

I am also frustrated by the polarized politics and aseptized mainstream culture but i think technology is awesome and i remember there was a lot of optimism around in the 2000s

More like social medias turned a whole generation into narcissistic self-centered bots who live in a personalized echo chamber. Internet became a parallel reality in which the world revolves around you. Lots of people can't think for themselves and extremist point of views get more exposure and influence than they should, that's how you end up with Donald Trump as president and pedobears allowed into elementary schools to teach their gender theory fallacy to children.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:56 pm

For me video games was another one. Back in the late 80s to 90s or so, games graphics were so limited, but they were the best. Game makers actually spent time trying to make good games n of cos as with everything else, it was relatively new field n so ideas were plentiful. For some reason I just love 2D games instead of the later 3D ones, n then the open worlds n never ending various pursues within games thats largely meaningless nowadays. Music were definitely better in those games too.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:36 pm

The problem with video games is they never finish the damn game but release it anyway and then just make you pay more for "DLC"

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:57 pm

yea Facebook is where it all started going downhill, and then Instagram became the modern antichrist
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:09 pm

2000s were the best, before social media ruined society. But technological advancement is also cool regardless of the world falling apart, you just have to ignore social media and mingle with people who also don't give it much attention

I find that the generation that grew up completely immersed in their phones 24/7 are very inconsiderate and ill-mannered. They behave as if there are no people around, the amount of times I;m walking behind a youngling and they stop in the middle of the street or the stairs with absolutely no regard for other pedestrians is astounding.  It really grinds my goddamn gears. If you stop, go over to the side you C-U-N-T, do not block the way or make people go around you.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down