McAgger
FootballFan92
Red Alert
Ganso
Nishankly
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

6 months on- Thoughts on Fernando Torres?

Fernando Torres; The Kid; The Enigma - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Fernando Torres; The Kid; The Enigma - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Fernando Torres; The Kid; The Enigma - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Fernando Torres; The Kid; The Enigma - Page 2 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 4 ]
Fernando Torres; The Kid; The Enigma - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Fernando Torres; The Kid; The Enigma - Page 2 Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 6 ]
Fernando Torres; The Kid; The Enigma - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Fernando Torres; The Kid; The Enigma - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
Fernando Torres; The Kid; The Enigma - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Fernando Torres; The Kid; The Enigma - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 17

Fernando Torres; The Kid; The Enigma - Page 2 Empty Re: Fernando Torres; The Kid; The Enigma

Post by Red Alert Mon 05 Jan 2015, 03:28

So good to see him smiling again. :wub:

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Fernando Torres; The Kid; The Enigma - Page 2 Empty Re: Fernando Torres; The Kid; The Enigma

Post by mr-r34 Mon 05 Jan 2015, 04:30

I watched that, WOW can't believe that much people went to see torres, AM hero by the looks of it, i'm honestly hoping he comes back now as the torres from 09, but i doubt it.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon 05 Jan 2015, 05:52

He is a terrible person.

THE, ONLY, notable player who had played with Gerrard before and didn't say anything on his website/ twitter since friday.

The liar said in his book, Gerrard was the best player he had ever played with, and he didn't say a word even acknowledging Stevie after the announcement a couple of days ago.

In return, when he posted a pic of himself at Calderon today on his Instagram, Gerrard was one of the very first people to like it.

That's the difference between the 2 of them.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon 05 Jan 2015, 07:11

Torres. Sad I hope he finds some kind of life in his career yet. Even if it's only a fraction of what he had here. I will always love the memory of that man in a red shirt, and put what has followed to date out of mind.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon 05 Jan 2015, 10:13

Natalie Portman wrote:He is a terrible person.

THE, ONLY, notable player who had played with Gerrard before and didn't say anything on his website/ twitter since friday.

The liar said in his book, Gerrard was the best player he had ever played with, and he didn't say a word even acknowledging Stevie after the announcement a couple of days ago.

In return, when he posted a pic of himself at Calderon today on his Instagram, Gerrard was one of the very first people to like it.

That's the difference between the 2 of them.

Think you're looking far too much into it, tbh.

Torres has had a lot going in the past couple of days... he's finally home.

I won't be surprised if he's sent him a text / called him privately rather than say something for the whole world to see.

Torres and Gerrard go together just as much as the whole Gerrard/Alonso and Gerrard/Suarez relationship. Oh how I miss those 3. Well 4 soon, ffs. Sad

And I highly doubt he's "lied" about Gerrard being the best player he's ever played with. He's said it loads of times...

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon 05 Jan 2015, 12:29

I hope he does well at Atletico. I don't like the way he left us, but tbh the combination of getting £50m for him and he then totally flopping at Chelsea has "won me back" about him. I hope he has a good ending to his career at the club where it all started for him.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon 05 Jan 2015, 14:17

I sort of wish he "flopped" at Liverpool to be honest.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon 05 Jan 2015, 19:30

I have absolutely no feelings for this current Torres. I just don't cehh about him in all honesty.

I still love the memory of Torres 2007-10 but this guy is not that silky blonde I fell in love with. Not even close. I loved a man that doesn't exist anymore. So yeah I couldn't care less for this Torres.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon 19 Jan 2015, 17:13

Wish he had 100 goals with us Sad .
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue 20 Jan 2015, 07:44

Wish he won silverware with us Sad .
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon 08 Feb 2016, 09:00

Talking about Reina in the GS has got me reminded me of the good old days and now I'm getting all nostalgic about Torres.

Am I the only one that got a weird feeling when it came to Torres? There was something about him where he just made me feel like a kid / genuinely excited when he had the ball. Suarez was very similar in that aspect, but there was something about Torres on the ball / hearing Torres' name and just getting all geed up. He was simply electric. Sad
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2