boss
RealGunner
mizG4Lyf
Sushi Master
Raptorgunner
11 posters

Go down

Do you think he can score 15goals?

Arshavin - My goals target for new season Vote_lcap89%Arshavin - My goals target for new season Vote_rcap 89% 
[ 17 ]
Arshavin - My goals target for new season Vote_lcap11%Arshavin - My goals target for new season Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 19

Arshavin - My goals target for new season Empty Arshavin - My goals target for new season

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:15 am

Andrey Arshavin has set himself a 15-goal target for the new season.

The Russian playmaker showed glimpses of his best form last term and he is determined to scale the heights that made him an instant hit with the Arsenal fans following his arrival in 2009.

Speaking ahead of this weekend's Emirates Cup, Arshavin predicted an improvement from the whole squad in 2011/12.

“I think we will get stronger and stronger," he told the Official Matchday Programme.

"In particular I think our work on set-pieces, both attacking and defending, will be better. We’ll also play a pressing game – if we do that well, I’m sure you’ll see an improved team.

“My own target is simple - I would like to score 15 goals in total.”

“It’ll be a good weekend – it’s the first time most supporters can see us this summer and it’s a tournament that I enjoy," he said. "We have two games against strong teams and it’s the right kind of competition for this stage of pre-season.

"I always enjoy this tournament and hopefully we’ll show plenty of good things, but to be honest it’s not vital to win it. We’ve done that twice since I’ve been here and didn’t win any trophies the following season, so I’d happily swap!"

http://www.arsenal.com/home
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Arshavin - My goals target for new season Empty Re: Arshavin - My goals target for new season

Post by Sushi Master Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:16 am

F- yes. He's still a class player who needs to find his form. With Fabregas up and running that's a lot of ammo for Van Persie and Gervinho/Walcott.

He already has a very decent record and his playmaking abilities are very underrated, IMO. Like being one of the few guys on the team who can actually cross.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Arshavin - My goals target for new season Empty Re: Arshavin - My goals target for new season

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:20 am

I think if Arshvain scores 15 goals we can win the EPL. Arshvain does score some important goals for us.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by mizG4Lyf Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:33 pm

seriously, shouldnt arshavin be thinking of some 20 goals? i believe if he finds good form he can do much better than 15.

mizG4Lyf
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:59 pm

he isnt a starter so 15 goal as a squad player is a good target
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:22 pm

let's see then....hope he won't disappoint us ,any! Suspect

Last edited by boss on Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:23 pm

arshavin is class when can be arsed Smile
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:37 pm

ive never seen shava look so sharp, even in pre-season. This could be his season......
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:42 pm

He was amazing at Köln!

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:13 pm

it's not unreasonable....

but unlikely. especially if we do keep nasri
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:03 am

Go on Arshavin.. Really looking forward to see him in good form.. 15 goals is a decent target for his position..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by since1996 Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:12 am

it depends wth th number of starts he has
since1996
since1996
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum