Nasri: Let him go for free or cash him now ?

+6
Sri
Sushi Master
boss
since1996
EL Patron
Wilson37
10 posters

Go down

Nasri: Let him go for free or cash him now ? Empty Nasri: Let him go for free or cash him now ?

Post by Wilson37 Fri 29 Jul 2011, 13:53

though this question is a bit on the business side of football.. But i feel its relevant..
its said that the main problem for Nasri not signing an extension is because of the wage.. We offer around £90k per week and he wants £110k per week.. So its a matter of 20k per week which is just over £1 million a year..
And in the second case here we are letting him to go free when he could have easily fetched us £25million now..
??
and from the football side.. I feel its better we give chance to Ramsey or some1 else than play a unhappy Nasri..
Also the question of his importance in the team arising just because he had some great individual performances for half a season...?
But this should happen only if Cesc stays... And there is also the concern of selling Nasri to a rival club like United or City..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Nasri: Let him go for free or cash him now ? Empty Re: Nasri: Let him go for free or cash him now ?

Post by EL Patron Fri 29 Jul 2011, 13:57

I don't get this all situation....why has he not signed a new deal ??
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Nasri: Let him go for free or cash him now ? Empty Re: Nasri: Let him go for free or cash him now ?

Post by since1996 Fri 29 Jul 2011, 14:13

players like nasri affect other players' morale. wenger knows nasri had a decent half season. i think he's tryng 2 show the world that football aint abt money its abt the play and he's willing to let him go for free of which the board agrees. this nasri situation is one of those that makes me love arsene even more bcoz the value of money. at the moment Nasri is priceless (of great importance u can not put a value on him).
since1996
since1996
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Fri 29 Jul 2011, 14:16

I guess everyone of u guys knows my opinion ! so "keep nasri till " !..LooooL...Wenger is "very smart" any...

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri 29 Jul 2011, 14:42

If we get Mata, he's not necessarily needed. But is still great to have for depth.

I'd keep him because, do we really need the money? Most likely the money will be absorbed by the board to never be seen again, so there's no gain in selling him.

There's also the chance some good form next year and maybe some trophies can incite him to extend his contract.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri 29 Jul 2011, 14:48

Well he said he wanted to see some intent in the market.. Gervinho has been a positive signing and Mata sure as hell would be one more.. Might see him sign that contract after all..

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Fri 29 Jul 2011, 14:49

I would still keep him...you don't want to unsettle the team too much
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri 29 Jul 2011, 15:17

I want Nasri gone ASAP, cant stand the way he is acting.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by since1996 Fri 29 Jul 2011, 15:20

mixed reactions.
since1996
since1996
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri 29 Jul 2011, 15:43

keep him for depth man, still a dope player on the wing

REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Fri 29 Jul 2011, 22:18

we'll probably never be able to get more value for him than we would've selling him to city... who knows if they even still want him after aguero?

it really doesnt make much strategic sense to keep him because we have plenty of cover at his position, and i'd argue that he shouldnt even start (much rather have gervinho and walcott as wingers). he's not that good as a CAM either and i dont feel he should play over wilshere or ramsey....

saying all that negative stuff about him is pretty funny though, because he is a very good player, but i fail to see how his usefulness to arsenal for 1 year exceeds 25 million euros. and im not buying the morale excuse. if that was an issue Eboue wouldnt be for sale
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat 30 Jul 2011, 01:24

I still think he loves Arsenal and wants Wenger to buy WC players. s

but I agree, he wouldn't start now...but it's not like Walcott and Gervinho are never injured, that leaves Arshavin to replace them... won't work, we need another winger ( Nasri ) we actually had to use Bendtner , but no one notices our lack of depth on the wings.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat 30 Jul 2011, 12:21

ali8775 wrote:I still think he loves Arsenal and wants Wenger to buy WC players. s

but I agree, he wouldn't start now...but it's not like Walcott and Gervinho are never injured, that leaves Arshavin to replace them... won't work, we need another winger ( Nasri ) we actually had to use Bendtner , but no one notices our lack of depth on the wings.

Good point mate..

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down