InterMalia
Fadi
The Madrid One
Mr Nick09
BarrileteCosmico
26 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Almost official: Pastore signs for PSG for 43M Euros Empty Almost official: Pastore signs for PSG for 43M Euros

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:14 pm

I was originally going to post this in the Pastore thread, but that seems to have turned into a PSG vs Chelsea thread :coffee:

Almost official: Pastore signs for PSG for 43M Euros Javier-Pastore_OLEIMA20110730_0054_3

Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini has confirmed that a deal has been reached to sell Javier Pastore to Paris Saint-Germain for €43 million.

The Argentine playmaker has continued to impress in his time at the Sicilian club, with leading clubs in Italy, Spain and England vying for his signature this summer.

However, the cash rich Parisians, who have been taken over by the Qatari Investment Authority, recently entered the race to sign 'El Flaco'.

Renzo Barbera director of sport Guglielmo Micciche had stated last night that a deal was all but done, which has been confirmed by the Serie A outfit's top man.

"[We] closed the deal last night (Friday) around midnight. Basically it's the official transfer of Pastore to Paris St Germain based on a €43 million [fee]," the 60-year-old told Radio Radio.

The 22-year-old will be added to Blaise Matuidi, Jeremy Menez and Kevin Gameiro in becoming new faces at the Parc des Princes this summer.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Almost official: Pastore signs for PSG for 43M Euros Empty Re: Almost official: Pastore signs for PSG for 43M Euros

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:16 pm

sirugu
armand-luisao-sakho-tiene
matuidi-sissoko
menez-pastore-Nene
Gameiro

:coffee:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Almost official: Pastore signs for PSG for 43M Euros Empty Re: Almost official: Pastore signs for PSG for 43M Euros

Post by The Madrid One Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:20 pm

why would he go to psg?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:27 pm

what a waste!!!..........

i thought he said he'll only leave palermo for big club!!!, too bad he chose money over his career..
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:29 pm

"Inter and Milan enquired about him, but when i told them the price they fled"Zamp

LMAO
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:32 pm

Fadi wrote:what a waste!!!..........

i thought he said he'll only leave palermo for big club!!!, too bad he chose money over his career..

PSG is a great club, not only better than Palermo, but a lot more ambitious as well, it's something that matter for young players. Palermo is more interested in farming players and selling them at high value, it doesnt help for individual growth.

He was on the market and only PSG went for him at the price asked, there is nothing wrong with what he did.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:34 pm

maybe he becomes best player in ligue 1 and then moves to chelsea or something
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:38 pm

so how exactly are psg going to cope when ffp kicks in?
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:38 pm

The Madrid One wrote:maybe he becomes best player in ligue 1 and then moves to chelsea or something

unless if PSG becomes a powerhouse with thier $$$
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:39 pm

imalegend wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:maybe he becomes best player in ligue 1 and then moves to chelsea or something

unless if PSG becomes a powerhouse with thier $$$
well if i were him id aspire for cl trohpies if i am a potent wc player than stay in a french powerhouse
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:42 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

PSG is a great club, not only better than Palermo, but a lot more ambitious as well, it's something that matter for young players. Palermo is more interested in farming players and selling them at high value, it doesnt help for individual growth.

He was on the market and only PSG went for him at the price asked, there is nothing wrong with what he did.

psg a great club????, they were founded in 1970!, they have no history, and how many french league titles they have won???, what about CL and european titles????, actually palermo have better history...

arab money won't take psg far and won't make them much better!!, man city are a good example........
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:44 pm

che wrote:so how exactly are psg going to cope when ffp kicks in?

PSG is sitting on an unexploited gold mine in Paris, the only Great capital in rich europe without a top club.

They can expand their market quite significantly with proper marketing and management. Qualifying for UCL is going to be key to inject revenues into the club, that's how Lyon managed to prosper for so long, so that's the objective.

I'm not too worried, they made some brilliant investments, and buying on the french market for small amount is going to give PSG the opportunity to strengthen without overspending, as we did before signing Pastore.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:50 pm

Fadi wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

psg a great club????, they were founded in 1970!, they have no history, and how many french league titles they have won???, what about CL and european titles????, actually palermo have better history...

arab money won't take psg far and won't make them much better!!, man city are a good example........

the same man city that finished 3 and is breaking the classic top 4? qualifying for the CL, and putting together a team that can win the CL and the EPL? that manchester city? they used to be jacksh*t, now look at where they are, blind hate my friend. like it or not, it's happening.

They are currently a better club than Palermo, and they have the ambition to become the best in France, and have a run at the CL, in ambition alone, i wouldnt compare both clubs.

Pastore made a smart move, there was nothing for him left in palermo, had bigger clubs come for him, he woudnt be coming to Paris, but in life, you seize the opportunity.

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:55 pm

City finished 2nd.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:07 pm

How come chelsea didnt bid for him? FFP ? Smile
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:15 pm

Wow.

We need some rich dudes buying Ajax and turning it into old school Ajax, for the good of football.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:31 pm

Whatever, he's only 21, he'll develop there and then end up moving to Madrid to replace Kaka, I bet.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:34 pm

PSG is a good good move for the guy, ambitious team, after paying 42M they got him to keep him not to re-sell.

The guy excelled in Serie A he will do wonders and shine even more in France (not saying any league is better than the other) but if he was able to apply his style in a defencive oreinted Serie A, then he will go just great in France.

baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:21 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

PSG is sitting on an unexploited gold mine in Paris, the only Great capital in rich europe without a top club.

Berlin says "hi" :coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:29 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Berlin says "hi" :coffee:

Berlin's only been truly Berlin for about 20 years sadly. The City needs to develop a culture around the club.

Most PSG fans i know are long suffering and hard core. There's a ton of them too everywhere...

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:35 pm

Zamparini is a genius. We all used to laugh at his ridiculous hyping of Pastore and look who's laughing now. 45 million holy s**t. I won't be surprised if Illicic manages to be the most expensive player in the world in two years time...after Abel Hernandez that is.

Take a bow Zamparini, take a bow.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:52 pm

Zamparini after the deal

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:19 pm

I like PSG, I hope they get back to the UCL some time soon, maybe next season Smile
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:19 am

With Leonardo anything is possible :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:56 am

Fadi wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

As much as I dislike man city's methods this is a terrible example. City now compete for the premier league, won a trophy and are building a champions league squad. How is that not an improvement from the man city of old? :coffee:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next