This is just the beganing for man city players.

+17
Sushi Master
Eivindo
Tomwin Lannister
iftikhar
Abramovich
chemicalboy99
lenear1030
Art Morte
kiranr
Iceman
Babun
The Madrid One
El Chelsea Fuerte
BeautifulGame
johniet
Lex
Raptorgunner
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This is just the beganing for man city players. Empty This is just the beganing for man city players.

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:57 am

Manchester City are facing an uprising from Vincent Kompany, Nigel De Jong and Micah Richards following the record £38million capture of Sergio Aguero.

The senior trio are reportedly unhappy that the Argentinean has been handed a bumper £200,000-per-week deal, while they have been offered less than half that amount despite playing key roles in last season’s successes.

Dutch enforcer De Jong revealed he had become ‘frustrated’ with his contract negotiations, while Kompany and Richards are set to be offered £80,000 and £65,000-a-week respectively.

A club source told the Daily Mail: ‘While efforts to bring the club’s wage bill into line are commendable, it doesn’t wash with the key members of the squad being offered less than half of what some of the top earners like Yaya Toure, Carlos Tevez and Sergio Aguero will earn.

‘All the players are keen to stay and play their part in City’s success, but they don’t want to feel forgotten about.’

Many pundits are predicting City to challenge for top honours in the upcoming 2011/12 season, having broken their 35-year trophy duck by lifting the FA Cup at the end of last season.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/870801-manchester-city-contract-rebels-unhappy-with-sergio-aguero-deal#ixzz1TeTfrbVK

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

This is just the beganing for man city players. Empty Re: This is just the beganing for man city players.

Post by Lex Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:06 am

Haha

This is just the beganing for man city players. Building-implosion-1
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

This is just the beganing for man city players. Empty Re: This is just the beganing for man city players.

Post by johniet Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:06 am

damn it has to be awfull to be a mcity fan...
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:08 am

Almost half a million a week spent on only TWO player's wages

Tell me that's sensible.....
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:10 am

Metro Dailymail LMAO .Yep must be true then.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:11 am

Poor man's Abramovich's Chelsea.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:12 am

but i like man city... Embarassed
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:13 am

This how it starts, they know city has money and they all want more money. Dont tell me these players went to city to win, its for the money.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:15 am

Raptorgunner wrote:This how it starts, they know city has money and they all want more money. Dont tell me these players went to city to win, its for the money.

But they are also winning! So you'll never know...

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:19 am

english_jewel wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:This how it starts, they know city has money and they all want more money. Dont tell me these players went to city to win, its for the money.

Yea I know City looks scary, and yes they did win FA cup. But is not like they are United who win trophies like its nothing.

This happens to a lot of teams when a player gets so much money and the rest get jealous.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:21 am

This is based on exactly what?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:23 am

BeautifulGame wrote:

OIL MONEY

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:25 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

OIL MONEY

Doesnt make sense and You know it.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:30 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

OIL MONEY

So it make sense for all these players to go there once the oil money arrived?
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:35 am

Do you guys think Aguero would've switched to City back when they were getting thrashed 8-1 by Middlesbrough? Or Toure? Or Silva?

Didn't think so
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:41 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

OIL MONEY

So it make sense for all these players to go there once the oil money arrived?

They went because since City have the endless money and hence they can win trophies and compete with the best.Of course money is an big incentive but not the first preference.Just like when they went to Chelsea for the same reason 10 years ago.Which player have went to City and rejected a bigger club in terms of winning? No one.

Either way thats a different topic.I am asking how do u know City players rebelled in their team? If u are believing in Dily mail then i can provide links to articles from mail how most Arsenal players want to leave.Do u believe that too?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:17 am

Lex wrote:Do you guys think Aguero would've switched to City back when they were getting thrashed 8-1 by Middlesbrough? Or Toure? Or Silva?

Didn't think so

Would you have Fabregas, Nasri or Van Persie if you were battling relegation? Don't think so. Guess that automatically means players join you because of money. No seriously, you're smarter than this. The reason why players are joining City is because of money AND ambition. To say it's one over the other is false. But, hey, that's the case of every top team. In a top team you have to pay top money and if a top team doesn't then they no longer will have top players. That would be true for Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Man Utd, Chelsea, etc...

Raptorgunner wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

Yea I know City looks scary, and yes they did win FA cup. But is not like they are United who win trophies like its nothing.

City are an ongoing project just like Chelsea was. They will be winning trophies like it's nothing as the years go by if everything goes right. It's hard to see how you could just label money as the only factor players join City.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:19 am

What is a contract for? Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:28 am

Lex wrote:Do you guys think Aguero would've switched to City back when they were getting thrashed 8-1 by Middlesbrough? Or Toure? Or Silva?

Didn't think so
And would anyone would have remained with Arsenal if u are not a Top team playing in CL?No.Does his make the likes of Van Persie and Fabregas mercenaries?

I dont know why some Arsenal fans are just in denial about City being a top team now.Maybe it has to do with the tranfer strains btw them but seriously denying the aguero are not joining City to fight for PL and CL trophies is a bit navie.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:31 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
I dont know why some Arsenal fans are just in denial about City being a top team.Maybe it has to do with the tranfer strains btw them but seriously denying the aguero are not joining City to fight for PLand CL trophies is a bit navie.

They continue to do that with Chelsea too. Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:45 am

There's a reason Arsenal didn't give Nasri the 110k/week contract that he wanted, and thats because it would disrupt our whole wage structure. At City, they don't have much of a wage structure and it sounds logical to me that players like Kompany and De Jong (Who are starters and performed brilliantly last season) would be jealous of other players who earn 3 times as much as they do.

I'm not saying that is the case, because this report may very well be false, but I'm saying that its a possibility that I'm not going to rule out
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:46 am

Daily Mail reports Nasri is likely to leave for City.

Arsenal fans: That daily mail, they are useless.

Daily Mail report Man City trio unhappy.

Arsenal fans: Haha. We knew this was going to happen!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:47 am

kiranr wrote:Daily Mail reports Nasri is likely to leave for City.

Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:50 am

kiranr wrote:Daily Mail reports Nasri is likely to leave for City.

Couldn't be further from the truth...

Go check our transfers section in our forums. Every time there's a report from Dail mail, metro, the sun...heck, even Skysports, we always discredit the source and say that its most likely false. Even when we were being linked with Mata through every one of these news agencies, most of us maintained the opinion that we won't bid for Mata and that he won't be at Arsenal come next season. I only trust BBC really
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:15 am

Maybe they're unhappy, maybe they're not.
In any case, it's not like they've got a lot of bargaining power, they won't get better deals from other clubs than those that they'll get at Manc City.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next