Where will Chelsea finish in the PL this Season?

+18
Ganso
alexjanosik
TalkingReckless
iNFINITY9910
Adit
Iceman
RED
Raptorgunner
halamadrid2
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Swanhends
The Franchise
Kick
kiranr
BeautifulGame
El Chelsea Fuerte
Art Morte
Gil
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chelsea's final position

Where will Chelsea finish in the PL this Season? - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Where will Chelsea finish in the PL this Season? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 6 ]
Where will Chelsea finish in the PL this Season? - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Where will Chelsea finish in the PL this Season? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]
Where will Chelsea finish in the PL this Season? - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Where will Chelsea finish in the PL this Season? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 6 ]
Where will Chelsea finish in the PL this Season? - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Where will Chelsea finish in the PL this Season? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]
Where will Chelsea finish in the PL this Season? - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Where will Chelsea finish in the PL this Season? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 22

Where will Chelsea finish in the PL this Season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where will Chelsea finish in the PL this Season?

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:45 pm

Champions... its almost like we signed Godridge, McE, Benny... no? I wouldn't mind a winger though.. even though we could probably survive even without a winger. One would be awesome though.

iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Where will Chelsea finish in the PL this Season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where will Chelsea finish in the PL this Season?

Post by TalkingReckless Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:47 pm

i suspect a repeat of last season.... starting out good and then age coming to play in the later season.....
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:45 pm

Depends.
Essien's injury is a blessing.He is useless anyway.
Now they need to get rid of the obsession with body builders and play a real midfielder.Modric would be terrific.
Also if they still plan on playing 4-3-3 then they also need 2 quality wing forwards.
Kalou is an embarrassment.Anelka is past it.Same with Malouda.Torres or Drogba cant play wide.
So 2 quality wing forwards and Modric to make Chelsea champions elect.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:47 pm

imalegend wrote:i suspect a repeat of last season.... starting out good and then age coming to play in the later season.....
im pretty sure they started awful last season and made a comeback towards the end....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:48 pm

3 Horse race between us and both Manc teams could finish in any of the 3 spots tbh.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:49 pm

alexjanosik wrote:Depends.
Now they need to get rid of the obsession with body builders and play a real midfielder.Modric would be terrific.
Also if they still plan on playing 4-3-3 then they also need 2 quality wing forwards.
Kalou is an embarrassment.Anelka is past it.Same with Malouda.Torres or Drogba cant play wide.

Sturridge is terrific is a wide forward, providing of course you give him freedom and not stuck him out on the wing.

So imo a wing forward and Modric would be great and would make them the favorites atleast on paper anyway.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:50 pm

Ganso wrote:
imalegend wrote:i suspect a repeat of last season.... starting out good and then age coming to play in the later season.....
im pretty sure they started awful last season and made a comeback towards the end....

Nope. They were fantastic at the start of the league, winning matches by 5,6,7 goals on a consistent basis but then everything went into crisis mode when Lampard got injured and, even with him back in the side a few months later, they still looked a bit shaky. They picked it up a bit towards the end, but their start to the season was by far the best part for them.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:51 pm

Ganso wrote:

If you lot are on about Chelsea, your both wrong lol.

We raped first bit of the season until like December and then we went on our worst run in 13 years or something like that then started to come back in Feb or so.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:02 pm

english_jewel wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:I picked 3rd, I think the top 4 next season will be:

United

Arsenal

Chelsea

City.

I know I said City will be top 3 yesterday, but this is how I think next season's standing will pan out.

Arsenal above City and Chelsea? What makes you think that sudden change will occur?

Once they get a couple of great defenders like Jagielka, Cahill etc...you're gonna see just how strong they are gonna be.

They would've won the league last season hadn't it been for their defensive eff ups. + with RVP, if he can stay fit, they have prolly the best striker in the league + I think Cesc will stay now.

Expect a big season from Ramsey, and an even bigger one from Wilshere.

They have all the ingredients to finish in the top 2.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:05 pm

Iceman wrote:
Ganso wrote:

Nope. They were fantastic at the start of the league, winning matches by 5,6,7 goals on a consistent basis but then everything went into crisis mode when Lampard got injured and, even with him back in the side a few months later, they still looked a bit shaky. They picked it up a bit towards the end, but their start to the season was by far the best part for them.
they won by 5,6,7 goals on the first few matches,but they had a awful run of matches close to mid season and then they started getting better towards may
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:06 pm

is lukaku rumours to chelsea are true, 1 year loan to chelsea?
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:25 pm

Top 3, definitely.

A new, unproven manager doesn't help, and they desperately need at least 2 signings. The class is still there, it just needs some fresh air.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:26 pm

ze champions 4 me :queen:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:48 pm

alexjanosik wrote:Depends.

You gotta take back the comment about Essien being useless... he is still a beast when he is not injured.

Modric would be terrific but would halt McE's progress significantly.

we just need one quality WF cos we have Danny Godridge at right. Then we could use an AM but not really a must!

Agree with Kalou, Anelka and Malouda.

iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum