Moratti tells Gasperini he wants "no mistakes".

+7
mezzogiornese
andiii
zarola
delaurentishotz
Internal
Swanhends
wigglesworth
11 posters

Go down

Moratti tells Gasperini he wants "no mistakes". Empty Moratti tells Gasperini he wants "no mistakes".

Post by wigglesworth Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:19 am

Moratti avverte Gasperini
"Non ammetto errori"

Moratti warns Gasperini, "I will not accept errors."

(After the debacle with Man City)

http://www.repubblica.it/sport/calcio/serie-a/inter/2011/08/01/news/gasperini_moratti_verso_supercoppa-19885838/?ref=HRLS-2
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Moratti tells Gasperini he wants "no mistakes". Empty Re: Moratti tells Gasperini he wants "no mistakes".

Post by Swanhends Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:29 am

Great....I'll give Gasperini til Christmas

Looks as if were backing on the "revolving-door-of-coaches" train we were on in the 90s
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Moratti tells Gasperini he wants "no mistakes". Empty Re: Moratti tells Gasperini he wants "no mistakes".

Post by Internal Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:12 am

Maybe he should splash some cash then, like a young cb and a midfielder. And a winger too
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:51 am

My mind says Gasp will fail at Inter , My heart is undecided and willing to give him time to perform.

Let me say that I'm not that enthusiastic looking forward to this season.
We should've payed for Villas Boas................
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:32 am

Im worried about him
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:19 am

i don't think our team is good enough tbh. if every player was fit, on form, and motivated then gasperini should be able to win the league

if gasp makes obvious errors and bad decisions then yea he deserves to be fired... but our squad/footballing system is a bit of a mess so it's not just down to him. a quality midfielder and a quality winger, we need that. if gasp get's that then he should't have any excuses (unless we get huge injuries)
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:39 pm

He's a good manager. Remember that Italian managers are much more tactically aware than foreigners.

Villas Boas won the EL with an amazing squad. Hardly a miracle worker. We just need a few more signings, defense is quite solid, but could do with some younger blood- that shouldn't take too long. Julio Cesar has slipped way down the GK rankings this year- Maicon isn't as good as he used to be so sell these two whilst their price is still high.

Viviano is the future but he's injured. Sign a cheap but quality GK... Sorentino? To cover for this season. CB options... Astori? Silvestre?

Midfield is pretty much sorted with big Wes and Cambiasso- quite a good partnership- unsure why we need Casemiro or Banega.

Up front we're reasonably solid but I really think we should sell Eto'o whilst he's hot. Tevez in would be fantastic.

---------------------------Sorrentino/
-----Ranocchia--Astori/Lucio/Silvestre--Samuel

Jonathan-------Sneijder---Cambiasso-------Nagatomo
-------------Tevez--------------------------Alvarez
------------------------------Pazzo

Thats a very good squad there.

Alternatively the attack could be

----------Alvarez/Sneijder
----Tevez----------------------Pazzo

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:47 pm

Yes that might be true , Because there used to be great managers all around Italy. Nowadays just like Italian players there is a lack of high end talent for managers.

Just look at the coaches of the 3 biggest teams in Italy.. Juve have an inexperienced "Conte" who has hardly set the world on fire.

Milan have Allegri who is nowhere near the level compared to some of Milan's passed managers.

Conte , Allegri and Gasperini highest accolade during their careers would be to coach a midtable team (15 years ago).
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:54 pm

The problem is it's the end of an era for Italian Managers- the classic ones are all getting on and showing it. Stubborn Lippi and Capello.

You're comparing these managers who had the best sides in the world with little competition to the new wave.

Gasperini is a decent manager- he achieved good things with Genoa. Allegri is proven + Conte is up and coming and I expect him to do well.

An interesting note is that all 3 require hard work off their players- this is a new direction in Italian football and I think its a good thing.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:20 pm

Gasp will last if he gets the players needed for CM if he's to play with the 3 4 3. Or if he stops insisting on his way like Rafa did and fail. Adopting to the team will bring him success.

Last edited by InterMalia on Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:26 am

mezzogiornese wrote:The problem is it's the end of an era for Italian Managers- the classic ones are all getting on and showing it. Stubborn Lippi and Capello.

You're comparing these managers who had the best sides in the world with little competition to the new wave.

Gasperini is a decent manager- he achieved good things with Genoa. Allegri is proven + Conte is up and coming and I expect him to do well.

An interesting note is that all 3 require hard work off their players- this is a new direction in Italian football and I think its a good thing.

These managers also proved themselves outside of Italy , Through International teams , Epl , LaLiga , Bundesliga.... All achieved succes. The new breed of "Gasp , Conte , Allegri" Just don't give me a feeling of "superiority" compared to non-Italian managers.

Hey I might be wrong , as they still have a long path to take.. But as of now few managers in Italy strike me as impressive.
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:55 am

I'll have a better idea on Saturday... =)

Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:56 am

Moratti is king!
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:39 am

1 mistake. :coffee:
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:43 am

IzzyC08 wrote:1 mistake. :coffee:

Nah not really, Milan had 12 players on field and should of had 10 since 20th minute.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:48 am

Nah not really, Milan played the game well and once again Allegri got the team going and we outplayed you in the second half and won. :king:
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:39 pm

Ofc, and that had nothing to do with you playing 11 instead of 10 men :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:29 pm

We didn't deserve to lose a man, your nonsense may persist. :coffee:

Your complaints for a red card are ridiculous. You didn't see me complain last derby when Motta was putting his fist in Van Bommel face while clutching his jersey up to his chin and pushing him backwards. Laughing

......but then again you are an Inter fan. :lol!:
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:37 pm

Calling me a pig, especially in this month is very insulting, just so you know.

You didnt complain for Motta coz Inter was already playing with 10 men and Inter lost 3-0, dont be a hypocrite, if you lost and Inter should have gotten red but didnt you would talk about.

So Brigate at least has honesty to admit Gatusso should have gotten red, you dont think so?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:41 pm

CroInter wrote:Calling me a pig, especially in this month is very insulting, just so you know.

You didnt complain for Motta coz Inter was already playing with 10 men and Inter lost 3-0, dont be a hypocrite, if you lost and Inter should have gotten red but didnt you would talk about.

So Brigate at least has honesty to admit Gatusso should have gotten red, you dont think so?

I don't really care but if it makes you feel better *poof* the piggy is gone.

No, of course I don't. :coffee:
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:45 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:
CroInter wrote:Calling me a pig, especially in this month is very insulting, just so you know.

I don't really care but if it makes you feel better *poof* the piggy is gone.

No, of course I don't. :coffee:

Moral values lo stile Berlusconi.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down