Dream Signings

4 posters

Go down

Dream Signings Empty Dream Signings

Post by mezzogiornese Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:09 pm

Roma are already taking fantastic shape. Bought in several rising stars- it might not work out next season, but give it a few years and you'll be among Europe's big guns. But who would you go for if you were in charge?

RB

Cassani - Solid, hard working, with some class- just what's needed in this spot.

CB

Ogbonna - versatile, solid young Italian player- the capital team should start being more of a flagbearer for the Italian NT.

Silvestre- One of the best defenders last year, cheap- need I say more?

MF

Aquilani - The return of the Golden Eagle of Rome! Think about it as military service in the Empire. Very Creative, and worked hard at Juve, shook off his injuries and a true Roman. Can be got for a relatively cheap price. I always had a thing for Aquilani and I'd love to see him back where he belongs.

Parolo - Another Italian hard worker- not quite as explosive as DDR but would compliment him in an energetic MF either side of Aquilani

ST

Lukaku

A big young name. Could potentially complete the worlds most promising trident- with the creativity of Lamela, the speed of Bojan, and the brute force of Lukaku.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Dream Signings Empty Re: Dream Signings

Post by maruf063 Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:10 pm

Lol ... If Roma loses 3 games on the trott, those fu**ing football experts in Italy will ask for Enrique's head. In order to make this system work, those moron will have to show patience. We just need a solid financial background and a "roman la massia" to be the best club in the world... FORZA ROMA

maruf063
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:36 pm

Well Sabatini's prime targets are now Kjaer, Casemiro, Fernando, Nilmar and Palacio. My dream signings, while remaining realistic, would be Kjaer and Montolivo. Also, Higuain's name came back up yesterday as a back up plan in the case that we get a good offer for Borriello... I'm warming up tO the idea.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:15 pm

----------Lamela
Higuain----------Bojan

That could well be the best attack in serie A- now! Just have to see how Lamela performs. I am positive that Bojan will be a big hit. He's got that combination of pace and accuracy that not many Serie a attackers have-

It tends to be one or the other.

I hope the fans are patient with Enrique- They really shouldnt expect so much the first season after a revolution. This season might not even be EL- next season CL the season after Scudetto.

I admire Roma because they seem to be the only side taking a risk in Serie A bringing these young starlets in. They are being exported at an astonishing rate and Roma are the only side that seem to be correcting the problem.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:08 am

IN

CB - Kjaer or Silvestre
RB - Isla
CMF - Guarin
CF - ????????
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:17 pm

How about Balotelli?

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:24 pm

mezzogiornese wrote:How about Balotelli?

No way man..Not a chance..Anyways I wouldn't want to see him in a Roma shirt.Not after some of the shit he pulled against us in the past...
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down