the xcx
FennecFox7
shinigami99
Albiceleste
Khaled
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Friendly Match "US Tour":  Chivas vs FCBarcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: Friendly Match "US Tour": Chivas vs FCBarcelona

Post by harhar11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:33 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
kiranr wrote:It is a good thing all the Copa America players are being given this much vacation. They need to be fit for the whole season and there are going to be a lot of games.

I don't agree entirly. I might be good thing in the long run but they wont be in top form for el clasico.
I don't really care about the trophy, but I hate losing to the evil empire

And also, look at Di Maria and Higuain they are back already at Real Madrid or Forlan, who played more games in the copa america..
So you'd rather us win the SSC than have a better chance at La Liga? Laughing

You need to take into account that with the Copa America and the Wolrd Cup these players need a rest now more than ever. Pep is right not to take them back.

As I said I don't care about the trophy, its just that I hate losing to that team.

And we usually always have a horrible start for the season imo because alot of the players usually lack match fitness because of the lack of preseason..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Friendly Match "US Tour":  Chivas vs FCBarcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: Friendly Match "US Tour": Chivas vs FCBarcelona

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:37 pm

khaledbarca
I prefer losing by 4 Goals giving some playing time for our youth that will help them alot in the future, rather than playing with First team & winning by 7 goals on a Chinese team (Youth ending @ Getafe/bench lol! )

how many youth teamers have scored for you guys apart from thiago???

and how many for us

why do you play with an entire youth squad wwhen that will never happen in a league game not even in cdr

and lol at your sarabia to getafe's quote.....why would spains u19 best player sit on the bench for getafe

parejo has been sold if you didnt already know
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:42 pm

I agree with halamadrid2. The youngster will not be able to play at their best if they are playing in a team with 7-8 youth player and play against a team that is in better form than we currently are..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:38 pm

The Franchise wrote:Why do the youngsters have to prove themselves though? They arent playing for us this season.

Its good to see them and you hope they can do well, but they are playing against grown men, you cant expect them to just have their way.

you probably don't know much about chivas but they use mexican players mostly from their youth ranks most of them are players around the age of the barca b players almost all of them under 24 withe the exception of three or four and also i wouldnt call a 17 year old a full grown man(third goal)
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:40 pm

MARADONA>messi wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Why do the youngsters have to prove themselves though? They arent playing for us this season.

Its good to see them and you hope they can do well, but they are playing against grown men, you cant expect them to just have their way.

you probably don't know much about chivas but they use mexican players mostly from their youth ranks most of them are players around the age of the barca b players almost all of them under 24 withe the exception of three or four and also i wouldnt call a 17 year old a full grown man(third goal)

Fair enough, but the overall point is they are kids, they dont have to prove anything now, especially not in preseason.

Barca B can be judged by what they do in the Segunda, which last season they did very well in.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:53 pm

The Franchise wrote:
MARADONA>messi wrote:

Fair enough, but the overall point is they are kids, they dont have to prove anything now, especially not in preseason.

Barca B can be judged by what they do in the Segunda, which last season they did very well in.

yeah and also the chivas youngsters were also going to be motivated against a big club the barca kids not as much but they obviously didn't want lose 4-1
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:23 pm

MARADONA>messi wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
MARADONA>messi wrote:

yeah and also the chivas youngsters were also going to be motivated against a big club the barca kids not as much but they obviously didn't want lose 4-1

I agree with Dani and you to some extent. 4-1 is a scoreline that is not excusable for Barca's youth system. I don't care how you say it's pre-season. Not only the scoreline but how it happened too. Statistics show that we had 75% of possession, but we looked really rusty going forward. Pep needs to fix this before Real Mudrid matches.
However, I'll give it until the next match before I make any solid conclusions about our B team players. Judging on one match is not a good sample size for generalization.
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:01 pm

Definitely not our best match in recent times but here we go.

Deulofeu was terrible, has to be said, lost literally every single ball he got. I don't think it was his night, or maybe he's just overhyped. Anyway it was a poor showing from us and showed how much we need a false 9 like Messi to spearhead the attack, Villa did ok but we should have been atleast 2-3 goals up at one point.

Thiago was excellent as usual and showed his class and you could tell the difference when he was taken off as Iniesta did not have a good game and neither did Pedro or Busquets. Pedro struggled to find attacking opportunities in the final third and Busquets was caught out quite a few times and it showed because almost all of their goals were from the counter attack.

Espinosa out of all the youngsters impressed me the most, he played well in midfield and put himself in good positions and spread the ball around well.

In the end, we were just unlucky as we missed quite a few great chances before they scored and we just have to move on from this embarrassing result even if it's just a friendly this is the best team in the world.

Btw, this friendly set the record for the most people at a football game ever in Florida for 70,050 people. 🐰

I just hope that we'll be ready by the time the matches against Fake Madrid come around seeing as how they've been playing with their full team in all their friendlies since the beginning of the preseason.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:02 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
I agree with you on the comment on the barca fans booing their own team. People in the US though aren't really familiar with football. they expect barca to win all their games.. which is understandable

I see.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:45 pm

I forgot to say Congrats for Chivas fans!

4-1 is the Biggest Lose for Barca Guardiola "Official & Friendly matches"
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:46 pm

huntsman wrote:Oh, by the way guys, what went wrong? They raped you. Smile

Thanks for this extremely interesting analytical post. Simply a joy to read,

Next time keep it to yourself and read the rules of this forum.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:00 pm

BarcaKizz wrote:

dani and kizz, I request that bans from the Barcelona section be given serious consideration for some of these perennial trouble making posters.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:05 pm

BarcaKizz wrote:
huntsman wrote:Oh, by the way guys, what went wrong? They raped you. Smile

It's huntsman, don't mind him, LOL Very Happy . He trolls the madrid section too
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:14 pm

Trust me, I am not one to hesitate. Especially to someone who had already been banned for the same offence.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:19 pm

The Franchise wrote:Trust me, I am not one to hesitate. Especially to someone who had already been banned for the same offence.

Your avatar says it all Wink
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3