Left Wingers Juventus are After...

+2
Mr Nick09
Luca
6 posters

Go down

Left Wingers Juventus are After... Empty Left Wingers Juventus are After...

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:59 pm

Who will be the next purchase of Juventus? Beppe Marotta has not unbalanced during the press conference by Mirko Vucinic, the latest addition to Juventus at home in this window market is far dal'aver gave the last blows. Logically it should get a left wing, but it would be better to say that outside attacker Antonio Conte saw no room for the old wing. It takes very skilled players in the narrow, strong in one against one, and with a good vein realization. Here are profiles of the players abbianati the Old Lady.

Luis Nani Manchester United 24 years of the investment is safe, the right man to enter additional qualities to the team. Despite his young age has an important career behind him and a bright future awaits him. Strongly influenced by his compatriot Cristiano Ronaldo, has over the years developed a predisposition for assists revealing a key player in the arena of Sir Fergusson. Difficult for Manchester United if they can deny, but the chances of a landing in England in Turin would increase if land Snejider. EVALUATION 25 million. VOTE 9

Diego Perotti 23 years of Seville. The player with the most insistently approached to Juventus and the most mysterious, little known by fans and critics. Pure Right, over the years has also improved the left foot imprescendibile becoming a pawn for the team by stealing the Andalusian way to Diego Capel, considered irreplaceable. Deployed as a playmaker, has a very good individual technique that leads him to be a formidable assistman. It has ample room for improvement, especially during the implementation phase. Sevilla says openly that they did not want to sell. EVALUATION 15 million VOTING 8

JUAN MANUEL VARGAS
27 years of Fiorentina. It has proven to be a certainty for the Italian league, where has matured tactically. Left-back arrived in Catania, I invented it out loud Prandelli allowing the door to see more easily. With a good starting point and a good technique in the shot and the cross has his best weapons. He still has limitations of character that lead him to some indulgence too. Can 'leave Florence thanks to some exchange. 7.5 EVALUATION 15 million VOTE

Ibrahim Afellay 25 years of Barcelona. If you search for a striker outside one can not consider the talented Dutchman who has shown over the years a great vein realization. Boasting an enviable technique, ambidextrous, has encountered difficulties in schemes nell'inseririsi Pep Guardiola, why could leave European champions after just six months. It could be that the market opportunity in August to provide various teams. EVALUATION 15 million VOTE 9

EDEN HAZARD 20 years of Belgian playmaker Lille. If you want to buy a future champion by putting in budget to spend twenty million, you have to do a little thought to the best player in Ligue 1 2011. Very fast and very strong technically, is a favorite of Zinedine Zidane. Formidable in one on one, and prove the conclusion skilled nell'accentrarsi going to score often. Compared to Messi and Ronaldo, has everything to become a truly global phenomenon. Lille demands so much for him, but who will buy it will not have made a foolishness. It 'a good time to buy before the sheiks and several patrons we put eyes on it. EVALUATION RATING 9 20 to 25 million,

DAVID SILVA, 25 years Manchester City. Perfect player to the patterns of Antonio Conte. Great technique, especially in tight spaces, has the right profile of the outside looked from Juventus. Coming from a very mixed season in the Premiership, could leave the club if Mancini had to be purchased Nasri. EVALUATION 25 million VOTE 9
Then there are the ever green, names that can always go well. Elias Bastos, and are good players, but at the moment are not the Count's favorite players.

Back to top Go down

Left Wingers Juventus are After... Empty Re: Left Wingers Juventus are After...

Post by Luca Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:19 pm

Wow an actual report mentioning Hazard

sign him up

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:24 pm

an actual report from bleacherreport from the look of it, fan made of course, no ground whatsoever. dont fap over hazard bro, he aint going nowhere right now.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:26 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:an actual report from bleacherreport from the look of it, fan made of course, no ground whatsoever. dont fap over hazard bro, he aint going nowhere right now.

Agreed but it is nice just to see his name in a report.
I've seen all other names mentioned but Hazard for the left wing spot.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:28 pm

Nani,Silva(lol),Afellay(lol), are out of reach.

Hazard is a possibility but he is in CL with porto.

Perroti is a LW,Has good technique and diving.Not a decisive player by any standards.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:33 pm

Great writing Sciacca

I would just love Vargas cause i like 2 see our opponents getting hurt and also he has the best crosses in A

Of course i would like too Nani,Hazard,Mata,Perotti,Affelay in this order but cant see it for various reasons some of them being Juve never spending too much but they really should spend big in this position if they dont do a deal swapping Amauri and Gio which would be awsome
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:06 pm

Adit wrote:Nani,Silva(lol),Afellay(lol), are out of reach.

Perroti is a LW,Has good technique and diving.Not a decisive player by any standards.

All of the players you laugh at are 100% sign-able, all that stands between is the amount of money Juve are wiling to spend. Please tell me what there is in Manchester that Torino does not have? I mean.. the reason city have 11 players is money.. at least we can offer tevez some sun to raise his kids in :lol!:

prove me wrong, but with only 15 mill € spend on "top-striker" we have something like 30 mill€ left in the budget BEFORE we sell Amauri and Melo etc.. Juve are tradesmen not auctioneers like you guys in Madrid and Chitty.. its pretty simple - not a question of money, but rather one of consideration and tradesmanship

LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:26 pm

LWL91 wrote:

All of the players you laugh at are 100% sign-able, all that stands between is the amount of money Juve are wiling to spend. Please tell me what there is in Manchester that Torino does not have? I mean.. the reason city have 11 players is money.. at least we can offer tevez some sun to raise his kids in :lol!:

prove me wrong, but with only 15 mill € spend on "top-striker" we have something like 30 mill€ left in the budget BEFORE we sell Amauri and Melo etc.. Juve are tradesmen not auctioneers like you guys in Madrid and Chitty.. its pretty simple - not a question of money, but rather one of consideration and tradesmanship

Every player is "sign-able", hell, even messi would be sign-able providing you pay his clause. But would he sign for you? No.

The three big names on that list are Hazard, Nani and Silva, and none of them would sign for you. It has nothing to do with consideration or tradesmanship, it's a matter of opportunity. What it is about Juventus that would make them leave their current club? nothing.

Lille, Manchester utd, and Manchester City are all in better situations than you atm, they compete for league title, they play the CL, and they are at a better football level. Nani was one of the top 2 utd players last season and he wouldnt drop that; Silva is an undisputed first team player in a team full of ambition in europe and england, and there is no reason for him to compromise that. Hazard is the best player in france, and his career is turned towards developing himself atm. A move away from their club to juventus would be a step back, so they arent realistic targets, which make the rumor unlikely.

Juventus has a lot of history to their name, but they need to get up to standards first before pretending to sign that kind of youngsters. Afellay however is a more realistic target as he would become a more important piece for juventus than he is atm.

Nice try trying to take a swipe at madrid tho, i lol'd

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Well the forum wipe went well.

Everyone needs to calm down
Stop raging because a report links Hazard, we get it he won't sign. We understand, thanks for clearing it up.

Honestly, this is getting ridiculous now, we can't even discuss a damn report by the media anymore...

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:34 pm

LWL91 wrote:
Adit wrote:Nani,Silva(lol),Afellay(lol), are out of reach.

seriously,none of the teams can sign silva from city,wage,CL football,Ambitious club,title challenge what more you need as proof.

Afellay just signed with barca 6 months before,there is noway he is gona come to juve from barca especially when barca offers you trophies andappearances.

Nani was the second best MANU player last year ,it will be so stupid for nani to move from CL finalists to juventus,let alone ferg selling him.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:22 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
LWL91 wrote:

Every player is "sign-able", hell, even messi would be sign-able providing you pay his clause. But would he sign for you? No.

The three big names on that list are Hazard, Nani and Silva, and none of them would sign for you. It has nothing to do with consideration or tradesmanship, it's a matter of opportunity. What it is about Juventus that would make them leave their current club? nothing.

Lille, Manchester utd, and Manchester City are all in better situations than you atm, they compete for league title, they play the CL, and they are at a better football level. Nani was one of the top 2 utd players last season and he wouldnt drop that; Silva is an undisputed first team player in a team full of ambition in europe and england, and there is no reason for him to compromise that. Hazard is the best player in france, and his career is turned towards developing himself atm. A move away from their club to juventus would be a step back, so they arent realistic targets, which make the rumor unlikely.

Juventus has a lot of history to their name, but they need to get up to standards first before pretending to sign that kind of youngsters. Afellay however is a more realistic target as he would become a more important piece for juventus than he is atm.

Nice try trying to take a swipe at madrid tho, i lol'd

why would Pastore go to PSG...???
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down