B.NEWS: Iaquinta Will Stay until January, and Not leaving this Summer...

+2
juve_gigi
zidved
6 posters

Go down

B.NEWS: Iaquinta Will Stay until January, and Not leaving this Summer...  Empty B.NEWS: Iaquinta Will Stay until January, and Not leaving this Summer...

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:03 pm

Vincenzo Iaquinta (32) is recovering from injury remedied in the early days of withdrawal and may remain in Turin until at least January. It 'as reported by the Turin daily Tuttosport this morning, which "confirms" and also two young Pasquato Giandonato: the first is much appreciated by the Count, the latter considered a valuable alternative supplies after Felipe Melo and Sissoko.

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS: Iaquinta Will Stay until January, and Not leaving this Summer...  Empty Re: B.NEWS: Iaquinta Will Stay until January, and Not leaving this Summer...

Post by zidved Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:04 pm

I think his injury wouldn't help us sell him
zidved
zidved
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS: Iaquinta Will Stay until January, and Not leaving this Summer...  Empty Re: B.NEWS: Iaquinta Will Stay until January, and Not leaving this Summer...

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:10 pm

Ha, looks like his fake injury worked. Now he gets to hang out with us for another few months. Oh well, he can't get away with those fake injuries forever, at some point somebody has to take him from us, no??
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:21 pm

Well, he can offer more than Toni and Amauri.
Hate to say that, I don't like Iaquinta at all.

Matri/Vucinic/Fabio/Alex

Is the main rotation

Iaquinta/Toni far after them

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:22 pm

Isn't this the last year in his contract or did he re-sign another one after he first joined the team? This should be year five. So, if we can't sell him now, I'm guessing he will be able to ride this out until next summer. We'll get next to nothing for him in January if his contract is about to run.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Luca wrote:Well, he can offer more than Toni and Amauri.

Matri/Vucinic/Fabio/Alex

Is the main rotation

It would be nice to have a good true striker as a back-up. Right now, we have a lot of hybrid SS/strikers or true SS in our main rotation. Amauri and Toni would provide us with a true striker as a back-up, but both are average, at best, for a team like Juve.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:28 pm

Juventude wrote:

Matri/Vucinic/Fabio/Alex

Is the main rotation

It would be nice to have a good true striker as a back-up. Right now, we have a lot of hybrid SS/strikers or true SS in our main rotation. Amauri and Toni would provide us with a true striker as a back-up, but both are average, at best, for a team like Juve.

Well, there is a lot of responsibility on Matri but I think he'll have an even better season than last season. I think he'll play so well that he'll make the Euro squad. Replace think with hope, I hope he does that well.

I actually really like that rotation

Vucinic-Matri
Del Piero-Quagliarella
Vucinic-Quagliarella
Del Piero-Matri

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:31 pm

Luca wrote:
Juventude wrote:

Matri/Vucinic/Fabio/Alex

Is the main rotation

Well, there is a lot of responsibility on Matri but I think he'll have an even better season than last season. I think he'll play so well that he'll make the Euro squad. Replace think with hope, I hope he does that well.

Vucinic-Matri
Del Piero-Quagliarella
Vucinic-Quagliarella
Del Piero-Matri

I totally agree. However, if an injury should occur to Matri or Quags, I worry about our bench options. But, I feel much better right now than I did at any point last season with our forward situation.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:37 pm

Juventude wrote:
Luca wrote:
Juventude wrote:

Matri/Vucinic/Fabio/Alex

Is the main rotation

Vucinic-Matri
Del Piero-Quagliarella
Vucinic-Quagliarella
Del Piero-Matri

I totally agree. However, if an injury should occur to Matri or Quags, I worry about our bench options. But, I feel much better right now than I did at any point last season with our forward situation.

Definitely not as thin as last season which is good.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vanharouva Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:37 pm

Gaaah, we cant have Iaquinta on the bench all season with that salary. So hard to get rid of these guys...

Off topic, if you cant get enough of Del Piero (like me) it seems like he will be playing in a Van der Sar testamonial in a few minutes. But im not 100% sure he is there..

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2011/Aug/edwin-van-der-sar-testimonial.aspx

+ stream
http://www.norwaysport.co.uk/
vanharouva
vanharouva
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:42 pm

vanharouva wrote:Gaaah, we cant have Iaquinta on the bench all season with that salary. So hard to get rid of these guys...

Off topic, if you cant get enough of Del Piero (like me) it seems like he will be playing in a Van der Sar testamonial in a few minutes. But im not 100% sure he is there..

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2011/Aug/edwin-van-der-sar-testimonial.aspx

+ stream

I don't think he is there?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vanharouva Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:44 pm

Luca wrote:
vanharouva wrote:Gaaah, we cant have Iaquinta on the bench all season with that salary. So hard to get rid of these guys...

+ stream

I don't think he is there?

Yeah it could be miss by the Manu website.. i havent seen him so maybe he is not there.
vanharouva
vanharouva
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:48 pm

Yeah, they're playing after

Then the famous European Cup-winning Ajax team of 1995 tackles the Dutch World Cup side of 1998 (approx 17:10 BST), with Edgar Davids, Marc Overmars, Dennis Bergkamp and Jaap Stam all named in the squad.

Finally comes the main event (approx 18:15 BST) before the keeper is given a proper send-off by the 52,000 fans in the stadium after his distinguished service to the game.

Right after this one finishes the dream team which will have Del Piero

I guess

The Dream Team squad includes: van der Sar; van Bronckhorst, Neville, Ooijer, Ferdinand, Vidic, Cocu; Carrick, Giggs, Zenden, Kuyt; Bergkamp, Del Piero, Rooney, Saha.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vanharouva Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:54 pm

Luca wrote:Yeah, they're playing after

Then the famous European Cup-winning Ajax team of 1995 tackles the Dutch World Cup side of 1998 (approx 17:10 BST), with Edgar Davids, Marc Overmars, Dennis Bergkamp and Jaap Stam all named in the squad.

Finally comes the main event (approx 18:15 BST) before the keeper is given a proper send-off by the 52,000 fans in the stadium after his distinguished service to the game.

Right after this one finishes the dream team which will have Del Piero

I guess

The Dream Team squad includes: van der Sar; van Bronckhorst, Neville, Ooijer, Ferdinand, Vidic, Cocu; Carrick, Giggs, Zenden, Kuyt; Bergkamp, Del Piero, Rooney, Saha.

I meant that he might not be there at all. Because he has not mentioned it on his official website nor has Juve.com mentioned it... we have to wait and see.
vanharouva
vanharouva
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:55 pm

Well, I hope he does.

Lets wait and see

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:58 pm

Could be we are keeping him as backup if we do swap Quags with Vargas
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm

BoBo wrote:Could be we are keeping him as backup if we do swap Quags with Vargas

If that swap happens I'll rage
Not only do I not want to see Vargas at Juventus
I don't want Fabio to go

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:03 pm

I'm fairly convinced Quags is going nowhere.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum