REWB
mezzogiornese
BeautifulGame
Art Morte
InterMalia
47 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Arsenal face Udinese in CL playoff for Group Stages - Page 5 Empty Re: Arsenal face Udinese in CL playoff for Group Stages

Post by wigglesworth Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:35 pm

Josefaltafino wrote:wiggles...isn't that already a fact that Serie A is the most succesful league of alltimes?

stop posting same bs all d time...what has Serie A and it's total CL medals count for when we talk about Udinese vs Arsenal....

Udinese is a midtabel Serie A team normally, and that is what they will be this season i am afraid, just like Sampdoria of last season. While Arsenal is a top club in Premier League, so it should ease through this tie, there should be no doubt about that.

Are you sure that you have read what my position is:

I have said that Udinese will lose by a great number of goals in both games against Arsenal. What the f_ck is matter with you. Either read the thread or shut the f_ck up.

wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Arsenal face Udinese in CL playoff for Group Stages - Page 5 Empty Re: Arsenal face Udinese in CL playoff for Group Stages

Post by REWB Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:39 pm

wigglesworth wrote:
Josefaltafino wrote:wiggles...isn't that already a fact that Serie A is the most succesful league of alltimes?

stop posting same bs all d time...what has Serie A and it's total CL medals count for when we talk about Udinese vs Arsenal....

Udinese is a midtabel Serie A team normally, and that is what they will be this season i am afraid, just like Sampdoria of last season. While Arsenal is a top club in Premier League, so it should ease through this tie, there should be no doubt about that.

Are you sure that you have read what my position is:

I have said that Udinese will lose by a great number of goals in both games against Arsenal. What the f_ck is matter with you. Either read the thread or shut the f_ck up.

Arsenal face Udinese in CL playoff for Group Stages - Page 5 U_MAD__by_Kuschelbar
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:44 pm

diptiman wrote:i mean the serieacers are pretty prominent on this forum and its very difficult to say anything against italian football because of the sheer number of fans and all, but does anyone really think that even with sanchez udinese would , could beat arsenal? lol like it or not, italian football is in 'DECLINE' and their competitiveness in europe is in question.. and add to that arsenal are one of the most experienced sides in the cl in previous seasons.. i mean they might not win anything but they are a world class side and deserve respect.. theyll win easily

Serie A in decline? You must be out of your mind. Serie A has been in acendency since the Calciopoli sentences were handed out in 2006. Juventus may not be doing so well but most clubs are improving.

Competitiveness in Europe questioned? Aren't 2 Champions Leagues (with two different teams) in the last 5 years enough. Do we have to win 5 of them to not be considered inferior?

And, having watched both Arsenal and Udinese play last year, I am convinced that last year's Udinese in their spring form would have beaten Arsenal in their spring form.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Last year's Udinese? Yep might as well point to something that didn't happen in the past and say if it had happened Team X would have won. Saves the trouble of being proved wrong. Laughing

Ooooooooops now I'm just being a Premface I'm sorry.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:57 pm

english_jewel wrote:Last year's Udinese? Yep might as well point to something that didn't happen in the past and say if it had happened Team X would have won. Saves the trouble of being proved wrong. Laughing

Not premface, just hypocritical. You are saying that Arsenal would have trounced last year's Udinese, right. Something that didn't happen but you are saying that had it happened Arsenal would have trounced Udinese. I am saying you are wrong, but you have saved yourself the trouble of being proven wrong.

wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:03 pm

Nice so now you try to turn the table on me. Laughing

Poor man's Cyberman and Lionel Messi in trolling.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:05 pm

wigglesworth wrote:
english_jewel wrote:Last year's Udinese? Yep might as well point to something that didn't happen in the past and say if it had happened Team X would have won. Saves the trouble of being proved wrong. Laughing

Not premface, just hypocritical. You are saying that Arsenal would have trounced last year's Udinese, right. Something that didn't happen but you are saying that had it happened Arsenal would have trounced Udinese. I am saying you are wrong, but you have saved yourself the trouble of being proven wrong.

mr wigglesworth i don't understand why you are arguing with everyone ?
if you are serie a fan and you have seen udinese play, you might want to tell us about the
1. team mentality ?
2. Formation ?
3 key players ?
4. Form against big teams or in Europe ?
thanks
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:06 pm

Last year's Udinese would have had a great chance, no shame admitting that.

This years? Very, very tough. Who the hell sells 3 key players when you are just qualifying for the CL? So now Italian teams don't even take the CL seriously?

Very, very sad.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:08 pm

We all agree that if Udinese of last season face off with Arsenal post-CC final, then they would have probably won just like Bolton did. It would have been no incredible feat.

If they had faced off with Arsenal pre-CC final then they would have gotten their asses kicked and handed back to them. Simple as that.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:15 pm

Well that throws away any hope of seeing Udinese in the group stages. And no, last year's Udinese would probably lose but not get the thrashing that Premfaces are thinking they would get. At Udinese's home, Sanchez, Inler, Zapata, Di Natale, Asamoah, Isla, Hadanovic and co could have very well gotten a victory.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:17 pm

milanista99 wrote:Well that throws away any hope of seeing Udinese in the group stages. And no, last year's Udinese would probably lose but not get the thrashing that Premfaces are thinking they would get. At Udinese's home, Sanchez, Inler, Zapata, Di Natale, Asamoah, Isla, Hadanovic and co could have very well gotten a victory.

Thats what I was saying at first. They would have given us a much more competitive match than now, but "wiping the floor with us" sounds like someone whose either ignorant or just biased.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:22 pm

^^Or just taking you for a ride...........
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:25 pm

Is that the new premium insurance for idiotic statements? "you're being taken for a ride"

Rolling Eyes
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:27 pm

Arsenal face Udinese in CL playoff for Group Stages - Page 5 9229935
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Josefaltafino Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:29 pm

dis thread is fun

Josefaltafino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:30 pm

Iceman wrote:
milanista99 wrote:Well that throws away any hope of seeing Udinese in the group stages. And no, last year's Udinese would probably lose but not get the thrashing that Premfaces are thinking they would get. At Udinese's home, Sanchez, Inler, Zapata, Di Natale, Asamoah, Isla, Hadanovic and co could have very well gotten a victory.

Thats what I was saying at first. They would have given us a much more competitive match than now, but "wiping the floor with us" sounds like someone whose either ignorant or just biased.

You are seriously taking wiggles seriously Very Happy
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:31 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Arsenal face Udinese in CL playoff for Group Stages - Page 5 9229935

Chivas Arsenal face Udinese in CL playoff for Group Stages - Page 5 2859867778
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Josefaltafino Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:31 pm

[quote="Immaculate_Mole"]Arsenal face Udinese in CL playoff for Group Stages - Page 5 9229935[/quote
dude u make these urself?

Josefaltafino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:34 pm

Lex wrote:Is that the new premium insurance for idiotic statements? "you're being taken for a ride"

Rolling Eyes
Define it however you like it.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:35 pm

memegenerator.net, man.

You can make them yerself, yep.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:41 pm

If any Arsenal had faced Udinese in the form Udinese was in the period during which they beat Palermo 0-7 at Palermo, they would not have had their asses kicked in no shape, way or form by Arsenal. Palermo was a good team last year. (not this year)

Again, this is what I mean about this arrogance EPL fans have, an arrogance that isn't confirmed by EPL's results in the top competition, the CL.

Cognitive dissonance.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:44 pm

Sometimes you might wanna read what you're writing Wiggles. Palermo could have been having a bad match for all I care, this means nothing to me. Udinese were good last season, but not as good as Arsenal in no way, shape or form. They could have given us a run for our money but would have most likely lost against us had they faced us in our top form as well. Udinese were good, and now they suck. They weren't great, but your bias and pro-Seria A nature blinds you from the truth. It always has, and it always will which is why nobody is surprised by your ignorant view on the situation.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juberish Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:45 pm

wait wait, does someone want to wager on this??
juberish
juberish
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:48 pm

People are actually arguing on who would win a game LAST YEAR lol.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:48 pm

At Arsenal, udinses would have got raped no mater what form they were in, Arsenal beat Shakhtar 5-1 at home, I can say for sure Shakhtar were better team then Udinses.

Away Arsenal could have could have gone either way.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:54 pm

Asses kicked? They would have had a chance, but how can you be 100% certain in football?

You could say Arsenal in their Barca-beating form could have raped Udinese, but I won't, because I frankly don't know and in football anything can happen.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next