Ganso
kiranr
Chad
guest7
Super_Floren
33 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid

Post by Ganso Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:46 pm

dinho running riot?lol,cyber you should watch the brasileirao instead of pulling stuff off your ass like that.a hattrick against santos,some tap ins and penalties and now hes running riot Rolling Eyes

there are players who didnt work in europe,but do you want me to name the bigger list of players who went to europe and succeeded?

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:56 pm

I heard he didn't sign because they wanted a house for his grandma and real madrid said no
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:05 am

Hes been really involved in the games ive seen, in a proper league he wouldnt get a sniff.
Closing down in Brazil only applies to bankrupt businesses because it damn sure doesnt apply to their football

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:14 am

Running riot and really involved are pretty different.

There was spells for Milan he was really involved, even towards the end at Milan.

Dinho does this, every now and again charm us with a bit of magic and form.

But anyway closing down? Thiago Silva seemed to translate his lack of closing down pretty well over to Europe I think.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:15 am

Dani, you live in Malta?
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Super_Floren Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:16 am

The Franchise is Barcafandani?
Super_Floren
Super_Floren
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:19 am

cyberman wrote:Hes been really involved in the games ive seen, in a proper league he wouldnt get a sniff.
Closing down in Brazil only applies to bankrupt businesses because it damn sure doesnt apply to their football
Did you watch any of the past CWCs?Have you seen the Audi Cup(even though it was friendly)?

Edit:nvm,i dont even want to discuss this,people will just say how there is absolutely no defense in SA without a proper response
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:04 am

In 2 years Neymar will be linked with City and in 3 will be relegated to serie a.
He will not cope with Europe and i guarentee that

Its just a football giant trying to create superstars where there arent any

Ganso is the worst. His type of player went out of style 5 years ago

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:11 am

cyberman wrote:In 2 years Neymar will be linked with City and in 3 will be relegated to serie a.

Neymar won't survive in Europe definately not in the prem, he might be fine in la liga but the prem is too physical for him to weave around. Ganso is good though, you have to remmebr the guy was injured for a long time. He will fit into millan or the prem in fact.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by biggiejay Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:45 am

cyberman wrote:In 2 years Neymar will be linked with City and in 3 will be relegated to serie a.

LMAO

Let me guess! You're a Premier league Fan?

biggiejay
biggiejay
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:56 am

biggiejay wrote:

LMAO

Let me guess! You're a Premier league Fan?

Yup,same guy who said Rooney>baggio
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:05 am

If not so strong individuals like Silva, Benayoun, Chicarito, Zola, Modric, Fabregas, Owen, etc can dominate in their respective positions, why can't neymar?

and I guess Cyber doesn't know that the Human body is capable of muscle hypertrophy.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:11 am

Arquitecto wrote:
If not so strong individuals like Silva, Benayoun, Chicarito, Zola, Modric, Fabregas, Owen, etc can dominate in their respective positions, why can't neymar?

and I guess Cyber doesn't know that the Human body is capable of muscle hypertrophy.

He could do well but he would have a hard time. Ganso will be fine because he doesnt really go direct with the opposition.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by biggiejay Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:46 am

People tend to forget that the ball is round! May it be in Brasil or in Europe. Neymar only depends on himself! He has all the tools to establish himself in Europe and become one of the best in the world.May it be in England,Spain,or Italy.
biggiejay
biggiejay
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:03 am

Super_Floren wrote:The Franchise is Barcafandani?
yeah
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:23 am

What a joke,premfaces overplaying the physicality of EPL.I suppose iniesta will be a huge fail in EPL loool.This Physicality of EPL is overated,If it was the case arsenal wouldnt have finish top 4 for last 6 years.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:45 am

I agree, Prem really isnt even as physical as people make it out to be
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:47 am

It isn't as physical as before, Chelsea were pretty physical during it's Mourinho days. Also, just becouse a league is physical doesn't mean you can't succeed at it. Di Maria falls all the time against La Liga/cant handle anything physical but still manages to grab 18 assists and 10 goals. It's all about the skills.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by biggiejay Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:25 am

The best players to ever play the game are know for what? Their physical play or was it what they could do with the ball at their feet?
biggiejay
biggiejay
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:27 am

biggiejay wrote:The best players to ever play the game are know for what? Their physical play or was it what they could do with the ball at their feet?

Know they are known by getting owned by Algeria The Neverending case of Neymar to Real Madrid - Page 2 2859867778
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:02 pm

metinsk wrote:Dani, you live in Malta?

No, England.

Flag isnt set on here you live, its up to you really. Nationality, residence, heritage.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:42 pm

we already signed our messi Very Happy
http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles/Seven-year-oldArgentinianboysignsupforRealMadridsoccerteam/Article/
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:46 pm

Ganso wrote:seriously,it would suck for us because he would probably be with the spanish u20 NT by now.The argies got lucky messi chose argentina

that's a bit of an overstatement. if messi chose argentina it's not just because he's argentine, but because of their history, and he was already 11 or 12 when he moved to spain. if neymar had stayed there, it would've been since he was 14, and i am sure that he would not want to give up Brazil for Spain, who until last year had never won a WC. It's not like Thiago Alcantara, who was born in Europe, and grew up in Spain.

Plus, who can really tell if Neymar would've developed as well as he's done at Santos? Real Madrid, with all of its galacticos, could've just as well have overlooked Neymar and ended up loaning him or selling him to a lesser club. This is all speculation.

Chad wrote:Nice Video what a awesome team that could have been

I don't get your signature implying that you are a Santos fan, when you clearly are a madridista? You clearly seem to prefer them, which leads me to wonder if you're not just a Neymar fan, and not really a Santos one? Just asking. Because Santos have been awesome too, with Neymar, and not for one second did I ever wish he had stayed in Europe. In fact, my wishes are that he never leaves, as impossible as it is.

rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:07 pm

jibers wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

He could do well but he would have a hard time. Ganso will be fine because he doesnt really go direct with the opposition.
David Silva?Messi?Ramires?David Luiz?chicharito?nani?

Rolling Eyes
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:10 pm

nerman y u no go chelsea?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:17 pm

FFP y u no leave chelsea alone Sad
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next