If C.Ronaldo, Alonso & Ozil were for sale, how much would they cost?

+18
Albiceleste
guest7
Freeza
The Madrid One
Jack Daniels
buddytaller
Babun
Doc
Ali
StrugaRock
xabi
M99
windkick
Mamad
the xcx
Lex
EarlyPrototype
Khaled
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If C.Ronaldo, Alonso & Ozil were for sale, how much would they cost? - Page 2 Empty Re: If C.Ronaldo, Alonso & Ozil were for sale, how much would they cost?

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
sciacca wrote:lol what's so good about Ozil? :coffee:
Young and very talented

For 40m? Um, yeah, no thanks.

Back to top Go down

If C.Ronaldo, Alonso & Ozil were for sale, how much would they cost? - Page 2 Empty Re: If C.Ronaldo, Alonso & Ozil were for sale, how much would they cost?

Post by I-no Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:17 pm

they are priceless, not for sale, finito, nada, niente. you can close the thread now,lol.
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:31 pm

Messi's signed underpants.

Post-game stained signed underpants.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:34 pm

I-no wrote:they are priceless, not for sale, finito, nada, niente. you can close the thread now,lol.
It's just an 'if'

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:46 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
I-no wrote:they are priceless, not for sale, finito, nada, niente. you can close the thread now,lol.
It's just an 'if'
if messi was for sale.......... does it make sense?
sciacca wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
sciacca wrote:lol what's so good about Ozil? :coffee:
Young and very talented

For 40m? Um, yeah, no thanks.
obviosly, juve cant afford or attract em, so leave it be, hehehehehe
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:48 pm

There's a thread for if Messi Xavi and Iniesta were for sale too.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:50 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:There's a thread for if Messi Xavi and Iniesta were for sale too.
who opened the thread? dont tell me a real madrid fan.......
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:53 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Ronaldo? 70m maybe 65m, considering the fact that Madrid put them up for sale and its not a club coming to buy him against Madrid's will.

Ozil probably 40m maybe 45m

Alonso 25m

and torres is worth 50 mil Laughing
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:58 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Ronaldo? 70m maybe 65m, considering the fact that Madrid put them up for sale and its not a club coming to buy him against Madrid's will.

Ozil probably 40m maybe 45m

Alonso 25m

Yeah, but Ozil and Alonso would probably follow (more) sensible pricing, but Ronaldo was previously sold for 90 mil, and got significantly better, so in relation to that his value would be 100 mil. You bring up an interesting situation though, how much they would be sold for, not how much they are actually worth, but we're going by the worth here. No chance in hell Cristiano is worth 65 mil when washed up Torres is 50.

Ronaldo 100 million
Ozil 40 million
Alonso 25 million
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:06 pm

Ronaldo was bought for 94 million so probably around 80-85 now
Özil imo is around 45 million
Alonso 25-30 million
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:19 pm

Freeza wrote:Ronaldo was bought for 94 million so probably around 80-85 now

You kidding? He just had the best season of his life, scoring huge amounts of goals which we dont need to go into, ditched the whole arrogance and (mostly) diving things and showed no sign of slowing down, and his worth decreases? Cristiano is at his peak ATM and City wanted to pay 140 mil, and seeing as they would be the only ones making up the market for him right now, I dont think his price would go down.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:21 pm

Saetablanca wrote:

You kidding? He just had the best season of his life, scoring huge amounts of goals which we dont need to go into, ditched the whole arrogance and (mostly) diving things and showed no sign of slowing down, and his worth decreases? Cristiano is at his peak ATM and City wanted to pay 140 mil, and seeing as they would be the only ones making up the market for him right now, I dont think his price would go down.
That's a myth. and source on the city wanting to pay 140m?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:28 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:

Come on, he drastically reduced his diving from the Manchester days. Wasnt that City rumour that they would pay 140 mil for him, and a 300 or 400 k salary per week pretty widespread at a point, then Ronaldo came out and said only if you made me the captain too? He was joking of course.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:30 pm

Saetablanca wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:

Come on, he drastically reduced his diving from the Manchester days. Wasnt that City rumour that they would pay 140 mil for him, and a 300 or 400 k salary per week pretty widespread at a point, then Ronaldo came out and said only if you made me the captain too? He was joking of course.
I've seen him dive plenty last season but whatever

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:32 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:

I've seen him dive plenty last season but whatever

I dont want to go into a big diving argument, plenty has already been said about that, but he has reduced his arrogance and diving (hes not arrogant at all anymore IMO, but thats a personal opinion thing) since his time at United.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:30 am

Saetablanca wrote:

He is already in his peek by 1-2 years and doubt he will get better than last year (hopefully he will) and the fact that he is 26½ year old now also decreases the ammount by some.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:55 pm

C. Ronaldo - 90M
Alonso - 35M
Ozil - 32M

Source: http://www.transfermarkt.de/en/real-madrid-cf/startseite/verein_418.html
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2