xabi
Great Leader Sprucenuce
guest7
JAY-Z
Gil
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sneijder to United. Eto'o to Anzhi - Page 3 Empty Re: Sneijder to United. Eto'o to Anzhi

Post by Swanhends Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:54 am

Devil-Is-Red wrote:Fed up with these Sneijder to United rumours. If he comes, then that will be good, if not who, I couldn't care less tbh. We have Cleverley who looks to be a really great MF in the making. He made a huge difference when he came on against City.

Another thing, why don't Sneijder just come and say he wants to stay, instead of sounding so unsure and flirting with United?

He's already said he wants to stay at Inter...multiple times

Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Sneijder to United. Eto'o to Anzhi - Page 3 Empty Re: Sneijder to United. Eto'o to Anzhi

Post by InterMalia Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:58 am

Devil-Is-Red wrote:.

Another thing, why don't Sneijder just come and say he wants to stay, instead of sounding so unsure and flirting with United?

He is for sale, whatever he says doesn't matter. The club has been clear if a good offer comes he's gone.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:59 am

bhends wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:Fed up with these Sneijder to United rumours. If he comes, then that will be good, if not who, I couldn't care less tbh. We have Cleverley who looks to be a really great MF in the making. He made a huge difference when he came on against City.

He's already said he wants to stay at Inter...multiple times

In his latest interview with the Dutch media, he was asked if he would like a move to United and he said "yeah, But United haven't made any contact yet"

And then he back tracks and says but right now I'm an Inter player and blah blah. he should just say i ain't going nowhere and that I am happy with the team. This is dragging on for too long.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3