Imbalance in Latin America vs Europe forces

+4
Lord Awesome
M99
Ganso
Grande_Milano
8 posters

Go down

Imbalance in Latin America vs Europe forces Empty Imbalance in Latin America vs Europe forces

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:18 am

Europe has taken 2 last WCs with 2 Euro teams in finals. Old Continent has a great number of teams that can snatch upcoming WC as well. Great German team, powerful Dutch, dominant Spain, rebuilding Italy and France. Latin America on the other hand experienced a drop in quality. (Yes, I consider Argentine and Brazil 2006 stronger). Uruguay and Paraguay to step up?
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Imbalance in Latin America vs Europe forces Empty Re: Imbalance in Latin America vs Europe forces

Post by Ganso Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:21 am

Argentina doesnt have a good gen of defenders but they have the best strikers in the world,and you have to cut some slack on us,we started rebuilding just now with really young and inexperienced players.Our best player is 19....

by 2014 youll see a new argentna and specially a new brazil,while i expect a lot of european teams to drop form.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Imbalance in Latin America vs Europe forces Empty Re: Imbalance in Latin America vs Europe forces

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:25 am

Like who? Germany and Netherlands are exploding from young talent, which I dare to say is more promising than of Brazil and Argentine. Spain is winning all youth tournaments.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:27 am

Italy is the best Country in the continent, speaking historically

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:29 am

I correct what i said,I expect key players from top nts to drop form,for example Xavi,Puyol,Xabi,Villa,RVP,Sneijder,Robben,MVB,Cassano,,Pirlo,Ribery etc

spain is winning all EUROPEAN youth tournaments btw....

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:53 am

sciacca wrote:Italy is the best Country in the continent, speaking historically

And this is relevant to the topic because... :?:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:47 am

Mexico's winning all the youth comps. Thumbs up
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:55 am

Lord Hispano wrote:Mexico's winning all the youth comps. Thumbs up
Not if Spain/Argentina/Brazil has something to say about it :rendeer: :rendeer: :farao:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:57 am

sciacca wrote:Italy is the best Country in the continent, speaking historically

No,they aren't. Germany is miles ahead.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:04 am

Grande_Milano wrote:Europe has taken 2 last WCs with 2 Euro teams in finals. Old Continent has a great number of teams that can snatch upcoming WC as well. Great German team, powerful Dutch, dominant Spain, rebuilding Italy and France. Latin America on the other hand experienced a drop in quality. (Yes, I consider Argentine and Brazil 2006 stronger). Uruguay and Paraguay to step up?

Well, I don't like brazil but it has to be said that they shot themself on the foot against netherland, if they would have won there would have been 1 south american(Uruguay or Brazil) team and 1 european(Spain or Germany) team in the final..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:22 am

France will actually be peaking come 2014. Almost all of the main guys are 24 and younger. You only have a few veterans to get us through the Euro. Every single one of them has an even better player behind them imo. That's especially true at CB and Ribery/Malouda. LB... that's the only question mark when Abidal and Evra leave. Aly Cissokho needs to step up.

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:43 am

Grande_Milano wrote:Europe has taken 2 last WCs with 2 Euro teams in finals. Old Continent has a great number of teams that can snatch upcoming WC as well. Great German team, powerful Dutch, dominant Spain, rebuilding Italy and France. Latin America on the other hand experienced a drop in quality. (Yes, I consider Argentine and Brazil 2006 stronger). Uruguay and Paraguay to step up?

Europe just has too many small countries. Divide Brazil and Argentina up in as many little lands and you'll never see an European NT winning the WC again Very Happy.

But now seriously, how can you say "rebuilding Italy and France"and ignore the fact that Brazil are doing the same? Is that something you consciously chose to do or is it just plain incoherence?

Argentina needs a proper coach is all.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down