Arsenal after Jadson (highly credible source)

+18
Abramovich
TalkingReckless
RealGunner
Ganso
Great Leader Sprucenuce
justdoit_
Swanhends
lenear1030
M99
Jay29
Sushi Master
Mr Nick09
McLewis
Iceman
The Franchise
Art Morte
Zealous
free_cat
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Arsenal after Jadson (highly credible source) Empty Arsenal after Jadson (highly credible source)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:04 am

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves2011/20110811_091001_jadson-pour-remplacer-fabregas.html

L'Equipe is citing their own sources here... and they are very credible when that happens. Not a bad move if they can pull it off. Probably not that expensive and a bit older. But solid. Short term stop gap measure until they find a better replacement at some point in the future. Jadson can play though.

Last edited by sportsczy on Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Arsenal after Jadson (highly credible source) Empty Re: Arsenal after Jadson (highly credible source)

Post by free_cat Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:16 am

Not impressed at all by this Jadson. Not a bad player though.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Arsenal after Jadson (highly credible source) Empty Re: Arsenal after Jadson (highly credible source)

Post by Zealous Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:24 am

Good player but I think Arsenal should be setting their sights higher.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:24 am

Never heard of him.

Wiki:
27-yo
7th season at Shakhtar Donetsk
4 caps for Brazil

Well I'm not exactly convinced he's the guy to improve Arsenal.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:25 am

Just to clarify it's not Jadson's fault you haven't heard of him. Razz
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:26 am

Zealous wrote:Just to clarify it's not Jadson's fault you haven't heard of him. Razz

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:14 am

When I first saw him, I didnt understand how he earnt a call up.

But seen him a few times since and I see why now, smart player. Very slight of build, an Arsenal sort of player for sure. Smart, thinks quickly, makes the right play on time and good at creating in tight situations. Dont think he can play anywhere but centerally though. When on the right for Brazil he got in Dani Alves way alot, didnt move off the ball correctly from that position.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:36 am

Good to hear that from you Dani
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:56 am

One of the quartet of Brazilians that tore us to shreds last season against Shakhtar. He didn't really impress for Brazil to me, but he's a very good player and I do agree with Dani that he's of the Arsenal mold in that he can bring to them what he's been doing for Shakhtar for the past 7 years.

Would be a solid signing.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:58 am

Solid signing, provides good depth and good competition for Ramsey.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 am

Meh. Underwhelmed, plus we all know of Brazilians in the PL. Would be a good depth signing but we need someone to break into the first 11 if we're to stay competetive.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:08 am

Sushi Master wrote:Meh. Underwhelmed, plus we all know of Brazilians in the PL. Would be a good depth signing but we need someone to break into the first 11 if we're to stay competetive.

I think Jadson would adapt quite nicely to England. He's been playing in the Ukraine for a number of years now so he should be used to cold weather at the very least.

This would be a stop-gap signing at best, though, considering age and price.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:17 am

Would be a solid signing for Arsenal. Solid not spectacular. With Fabregas and Nasri leaving, spectacular is what Arsenal needs.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:20 am

would've preferred willian or douglas costa
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:24 am

lenear1030 wrote:would've preferred willian or douglas costa

do you really need another winger?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:36 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
lenear1030 wrote:would've preferred willian or douglas costa

do you really need another winger?

they can play as AMs
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:38 am

Lenear, Jadson is better than both of them. I say this because Arsenal have monitored all three players for ~ 1 year now and I have a lot of faith in our scouting system and Wenger's judgment.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:39 am

They can play as AM the same way Nasri can play as AM...

Wenger seems to be after a playmaker, amd Jadson is the best playmaking AM they have.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:41 am

Nah Jadson isnt better then those two.

He is just a better fit for Arsenal if they are losing Nasri and doing a direct replacement.

But better, he is not.

Though if you guys play Jadson wide, like you did with Nasri, it makes zero sense and either of the other two would be better.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:45 am

GoonerJay29 wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Meh. Underwhelmed, plus we all know of Brazilians in the PL. Would be a good depth signing but we need someone to break into the first 11 if we're to stay competetive.

I think Jadson would adapt quite nicely to England. He's been playing in the Ukraine for a number of years now so he should be used to cold weather at the very least.

This would be a stop-gap signing at best, though, considering age and price.
Yeah, that's what I mean. He's 27, 28 in October and not used to the PL, which is always hard to adapt to, even for youngsters.

I know he must be class, but I'd rather go the Mole way and reshuffle the formation to not include a playmaker, and go after a CM or something that is more easily available than a playmaker of the caliber we need. Might just solidify the team a bit, too...
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:47 am

Arsenal after Jadson (highly credible source) The-Most-Interesting-Man-in-the-World

Arsene Wenger doesn't always spend money, but when he does, he prefers to buy Jadson
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:52 am

Jadson would probably get the free-role. He'd be allowed to roam around and do everything.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:56 am

I hope he doesn't leave, there's history to be made this season.

FYI he's miles better than Douglas Costa.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:03 am

justdoit_ wrote:I hope he doesn't leave, there's history to be made this season.

I am not about to in any way argue with a fan of Shakhter.

But it seems to me, Douglas has more talent then Jadson.

You say Jadson is better now, but at 28 he has advantages with that Douglas cannot have yet so I can undertsand why Jadson contributes alot more then Douglas at eachs respective stage of their careers.

Is it fair for me to say Dogulas has more talent and should end up the better player? Or is that not fair on Jadson?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:07 am

justdoit_ wrote:I hope he doesn't leave, there's history to be made this season.

What's his playing style like?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum